Green tea

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Does someone had good experiences with green tea?

I want to try green tea max for better skin.
Is it legit?

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
@TeaGuy

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 685
Didn't notice any difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Is it legit?
Mike tyson said on jre that he drinks tea instead of coffee so i guess you will become mike tyson ?!

• +1
Reactions: Bimax
subhuman metabolism confirmed
Lmfao my favorite greycel stalker is here, I struck a nerve didn't I? I've legit always been lean I just didn't notice any difference lookswise

Yes, I had a cup of it and the next day I woke up 7' tall with 10" dick and 8 psl face. Green tea is legit, get it while it's hot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 470
Lmfao my favorite greycel stalker is here, I struck a nerve didn't I? I've legit always been lean I just didn't notice any difference lookswise
Ajs7tf1u58331

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, elfmaxx, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Truly rent free, I hurt you to the point where I got you shit posting in the looksmaxxing section
What are u saying? are u ok? i think u need some Clozapine

spam

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Bimax
@Extra Chromosome said something back in the day about megadosing it (liter or more daily) allegedly having big skin benefits iirc

Is it legit?
Also good for introverts, that need to work.

"L-Theanine
L-Theanine is a calming, natural brain booster found in green tea. It's one of the most research-backed nootropics known to reduce anxious feelings and raise alpha wave activity in the brain. But what does this mean for an introvert?

• Alpha wave activation produces a calm, focused state, which is known to help with creativity and reflection.
  • L-Theanine is also known to increase concentration during tasks that require elongated focus.
These effects may help a secluded introvert focus on introspection and creativity without feeling guilty about isolating themselves. Thus, L-Theanine may be the perfect nootropic for introverted students trying to study, artists trying to finish a project, or writers working on a manuscript."

tea is awesome!

tea caused dehydration and ur gonna completely rape ur metabolism and hormonal profile for some placebo skin health gl op

@Extra Chromosome said something back in the day about megadosing it (liter or more daily) allegedly having big skin benefits iirc
It will kill you literally lol

It's health benefits are usually over-exaggerated but I believe jasmine green tea extract can destroy free radicals in the skin which cause damage.

(-)-epigallocatethin-3-O-gallate (EGCG) found in green tea can reduce anxiety apparently.