Green vs Brown vs Blue eyes

light brown eyes on mixed (black + white) people mog the rest of humanity.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're a fucking bluecel for a reason. Green eyes mog Brown eyes back to the feces and back they resemble, kys faggot

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're a fucking bluecel for a reason. Green eyes mog Brown eyes back to the feces and back they resemble, kys faggot
Blue eyes look like blue waffle. JFL. Green eyes look like moldy bread you fucking subhuman :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Blue eyes look like blue waffle. JFL. Green eyes look like moldy bread you fucking subhuman :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cage at your post rep, you're an irrelevant cock sucker for a reason you fucking gypsy

Cage at your post rep, you're an irrelevant cock sucker for a reason you fucking gypsy
imagine taking this forum seriously you fucking mongloid

"gypsy"
nice projection you Mediterranean cuck. Go back to Liberia where you belong.

Y
imagine taking this forum seriously you fucking mongloid
You fucking literally bitch boy sperg, it means your content is dog shit you literal thai immigrant, fuck off to where you came from and stuff this shit that brown eyes mog kys u utter insentient little faggot.

Keep barking for me and reply to me though, you obedient little mutt.

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Y

You fucking literally bitch boy sperg, it means your content is dog shit you literal thai immigrant, fuck off to where you came from and stuff this shit that brown eyes mog kys u utter insentient little faggot.

Keep barking for me and reply to me though, you obedient little mutt.
You are replying to me JFL :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

You are such a coper you Liberian subhuman cunt, you have black eyes and worship blue/green subhuman eyes.

Blue and green eyes are only good if the bone structure matches, otherwise Lightbrown eyes mogg.

Meeks with lightbrown eyes would still mog young henry cavil you retard

You are replying to me JFL :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

You are such a coper you Liberian subhuman cunt, you have black eyes and worship blue/green subhuman eyes.

Blue and green eyes are only good if the bone structure matches, otherwise Lightbrown eyes mogg.

Meeks with lightbrown eyes would still mog young henry cavil you retard
Mf you origonally replied say much brown eyes much muh shitskin supremacy you utter shit eye color self loving cunt:forcedsmile:

Keep barking and being my little mutt u utter gook, the endless imploring for my attention to agree with your tomfoolering is beyond amusing chump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
Mf you origonally replied say much brown eyes much muh shitskin supremacy you utter shit eye color self loving cunt:forcedsmile:

Keep barking and being my little mutt u utter gook, the endless imploring for my attention to agree with your tomfoolering is beyond amusing chump
> "Mf you origonally replied say much brown eyes much muh shitskin supremacy you utter shit eye color self loving cunt"
:feelsuhh:

> "Keep barking and being my little mutt u utter gook, the endless imploring for my attention to agree with your tomfoolering is beyond amusing chump"
You dont even know how to insult, truecel trait. Show your face you Zimbabwean nigger

You dont even know how to insult, truecel trait. Show your face you Zimbabwean nigger

roninmaxxer

Knowledgable​

JoinedDec 1, 2021Posts643Reputation539

You are so persistent for my cum, it's becoming unbecoming.

youre a faggot too. fucking disgusting :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

kys
Lame ass insult, IT IS DONE, i refuse to spend my precious time with such low life time wasting impudent cunts.

The mods will deal with this failure one day, your mother deserves punishment for your existence.

Bye nigga

jfl yea ofc if dark green, even dark blue looks like shit depending on the lighting.

Light Green is an A/S tier eye color imo.

View attachment 1433795View attachment 1433796View attachment 1433797View attachment 1433798View attachment 1433829View attachment 1433799View attachment 1433801View attachment 1433802View attachment 1433804View attachment 1433800

Light Green eyes, LIGHT green eyes that are vibrant+good limbal ring contrast make one look godly, celestial (similar with clear blue) almost.
View attachment 1433806View attachment 1433807View attachment 1433809View attachment 1433810View attachment 1433815View attachment 1433816View attachment 1433822

Halo ethnics so damn hard

SO do Clear blues, let alone light blue
View attachment 1433811View attachment 1433812View attachment 1433813View attachment 1433819View attachment 1433820

View attachment 1433814

JFL AT YOUR LUCK FOR not BOOKING LIGHT GREEN, BLUE, SILVER, or any form of light/mirroring eyes rofl:ROFLMAO::D
Does this count?

doesnt matter
pointless discussion