Greentea maxxing I will update for muscle maxxing after 3 weeks

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Im greentea maxxing since 1-2 weeks
Put 3 of these in a cup and drink it with hot water 2x a day
Antioxidants me

hopefully my coom will be green when I coom on girls face and smell like fresh green tea to display healthy sperm quality for her offspring

main reason why I drink it is to lower Myostatin to increase protein synthesis in sceletal muscle tissue

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5052, eduardkoopman and 3 others
I drink tea and chamomile and spearmint mog, spearmint specifically because it clears acne, unless you add honey and ginger teeth just makes your teeth yellow with no benefits

also dont drink too much you raise your internal body temperature which lowers T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Htobrother
I drink tea and chamomile and spearmint mog, spearmint specifically because it clears acne, unless you add honey and ginger teeth just makes your teeth yellow with no benefits

also dont drink too much you raise your internal body temperature which lowers T
Spearmint lowers t

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Green tea lower testosterone. It's also a bit of an appetite suppressant.

Never knew that.

i Drink green tea, for positive skin effect reasons they claim it has
High doses of green tea catechins have been shown to improve skin quality. It lowers LDL-cholesterol and increases HDL-C as well as improves insulin sensitivity. It's also one of the few effective COMT inhibitors known to help convert amino acids like l-dopa into dopamine in the body.

Oh well...

Last edited:
High doses of green tea catechins have been shown to improve skin quality. It lowers LDL-cholesterol and increases HDL-C as well as improves insulin sensitivity. It's also one of the few effective COMT inhibitors known to help convert amino acids like l-dopa into dopamine in the body.

Oh well...
To high iq for my knowledge. But I always translated it as: good for cholesterol, skin, and dopamine/insuline maxxing. Also once read they say good for introverts, because introverts are a bit fucked up dopamine/insuline - wise in social situations which causes the quiker fatigue among busy crowds.

Good summary, for low knowledge/iq guys? Or wrong?

To high iq for my knowledge. But I always translated it as: good for cholesterol, skin, and dopamine/insuline maxxing. Also once read they say good for introverts, because introverts are a bit fucked up dopamine/insuline - wise in social situations which causes the quiker fatigue among busy crowds.

Good summary, for low knowledge/iq guys? Or wrong?
I'm gonna look into it more. People theorize it's the l-theanine in green tea that lowers cortisol, which should indirectly increase T, but the most recent study shows that theanine had no significant effect on cortisol or immunoglobulin A levels in the saliva or serum.

There are other good supps for dopamine and insulin, but only 1% of l-dopa actually reaches the brain so a DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor like EGCG is an absolute necessity.

I'm gonna look into it more. People theorize it's the l-theanine in green tea that lowers cortisol, which should indirectly increase T, but the most recent study shows that theanine had no significant effect on cortisol or immunoglobulin A levels in the saliva or serum.

There are other good supps for dopamine and insulin, but only 1% of l-dopa actually reaches the brain so a DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor like EGCG is an absolute necessity.
Yeah, for introverts they suggested it for the l-theanine that lowers cortisol and plus T. But I never seen good proof, of it,. But since I'm introvert, and a massive tea drinker anyways (a habit ad like I picked up in my Japanese Zen buddhist period of life); I switched to mainly green tea then.

I wanted to supplement with EGCG but...: Green tea polyphenols inhibit testosterone production

It's over for your T levels son
Maybe, with green tea. The T is actually still there. But can't be measured (and therefore the think it's not there). because kidney don't recognise testosterone and doesn't filter it out, and keeps it circulating thus
Check this recent study from recent, what they found.

"
The enzyme in question excretes testosterone through urine and the potential to mask doping occurs when compounds called catechins - present in green and white tea but not in black - inhibit this. This means athletes attempting to enhance their performance illegally with testosterone could potentially mask a boost in the hormone by drinking a certain amount of the tea.

"The catechins stop enzymes tagging molecules for excretion so the kidneys don't recognise them as needing to be removed and leave them circulating in the body," Professor Naughton explained. "We found that green and white tea could inhibit the enzyme by about 30 per cent. The levels of catechins in a strong cup of green tea matched those we used in our experiments.""

• +1
Reactions: Cope