887 high t beast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
common sense is blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Thats not the blackpill

common sense is blackpill?

Most people think fat shaming is bad and you should accept your body. Truth be told, fat shaming is a great thing as it should encourage the "victim" to lose weight.
Thats not the blackpill
It's blackpilled in days of body positivity. Body positivity = enabling fat people.

fat shaming is a great thing as it should encourage the "victim" to lose weight.
Moderate bullying about things that are in your control is good, pressure to change is good, tbh i'd even bully my son if he turns out fat

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
more fat fucks= less competition
blackpilled guys should be body positive

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
I honestly can't stand Greg Copette because he is angry manlet screeching he's a literal cuck with some filler faced roastie that's taller than him and he just talks shit online all day

Moderate bullying about things that are in your control is good, pressure to change is good, tbh i'd even bully my son if he turns out fat
Bullying sucks ass and ruined me mentally, but it was a blessing in disguise as it very quickly introduced me to the blackpill. Ever since I was like 11 or 12 I was blackpilled. I didn't know what the term was, but I was blackpilled for ages. I agree fat shaming is good.
more fat fucks= less competition
blackpilled guys should be body positive
Truth be told, I don't hate fat people. I hate fat people that hate their weight just enough to complain, but not enough to lose weight. Stop complaining, lose the weight or don't.

I dont give a fk if another person is fat or not. Thats not my problem. He has to fat shame others because he is a 5'4 manlet