you are NOT blackpilled

acpeting a harsher reality then the red pill, for example looks above all.
close.
"
  • "Blackpill" builds off the redpill concept but takes it in a much more pessimistic and fatalistic direction.
  • While redpill ideologies suggest that men can improve their situations through self-improvement or learning about societal dynamics, blackpill suggests that no amount of change or effort can alter certain realities, especially related to one's dating prospects.
  • It is closely associated with incel (involuntarily celibate) communities, where people believe that factors like genetics (height, facial appearance) and social status are overwhelmingly determining in a person's romantic success. Self-improvement is seen as futile, and many blackpill adherents believe that the dating market is fundamentally unfair, especially toward men who aren't considered attractive by society's standards. "
---
highlight : blackpill suggests that no amount of change or effort can alter certain realities, especially related to one's dating prospects.

• Redpill: A belief in understanding harsh realities about gender dynamics, but with the belief that self-improvement and knowledge can lead to success.
  • Blackpill: A pessimistic and defeatist belief that things like appearance, genetics, or social status are unchangeable, and no amount of effort can overcome these barriers in life, particularly in romantic and social contexts.
-

highlight : unchangeable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jova
close.
"
  • "Blackpill" builds off the redpill concept but takes it in a much more pessimistic and fatalistic direction.
  • While redpill ideologies suggest that men can improve their situations through self-improvement or learning about societal dynamics, blackpill suggests that no amount of change or effort can alter certain realities, especially related to one's dating prospects.
  • It is closely associated with incel (involuntarily celibate) communities, where people believe that factors like genetics (height, facial appearance) and social status are overwhelmingly determining in a person's romantic success. Self-improvement is seen as futile, and many blackpill adherents believe that the dating market is fundamentally unfair, especially toward men who aren't considered attractive by society's standards. "
---
highlight : blackpill suggests that no amount of change or effort can alter certain realities, especially related to one's dating prospects.
made up defention btw

• +1
Reactions: Jova and FutureSlayer
This has always been an incel forum

no this is not and incels are the problem on this website, there are people on here that have sex.

This is a looksmaxxing forum you can be a model that has sex and still visit this fourm.

“I am the night” ah post

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jova
All smaller pills lead to looks

Agepill---> Looks affecting success
Teenlove----> looks affecting success
Jbw----->looks affecting success

Now generation wealth pill might seem different but if you are truly blackpilled you belive that it's hard for a woman to genuinely be attracted to a rich guy. Blackpill's view is that a poor chad makes a woman have a different feeling than a rich ugly dude.

Everything leads back to looks
Even mental problems like high inhib are blamed on looks as a kid by people that follow the blackpill.
Conveniently leaving out jbf is evil on ur side:ogre:

close.
"
---

• Redpill: A belief in understanding harsh realities about gender dynamics, but with the belief that self-improvement and knowledge can lead to success.
  • Blackpill: A pessimistic and defeatist belief that things like appearance, genetics, or social status are unchangeable, and no amount of effort can overcome these barriers in life, particularly in romantic and social contexts.
-

highlight : unchangeable
No. Google determinism, this is the og synonym for the blackpill

Conveniently leaving out jbf is evil on ur side:ogre:
Im gonna be honest I didn't know what Jbf is, Is it just be funny?

If it is people who follow the black pill would say bad looks make you to inhib to be funny

whitepill is better

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Im gonna be honest I didn't know what Jbf is, Is it just be funny?

If it is people who follow the black pill would say bad looks make you to inhib to be funny

whitepill is better
Just Be First, nabokov teen love is the only real love available

ok give me the definition

Just Be First, nabokov teen love is the only real love available
ah makes sense, although I dont think its as solid as agepill or something.

Things like JBF could be true at times but are not always true in every situation. Looks would have to get you in the situation to be first technically aswell.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
most people here claim to be blackpilled, yet still have hopes to ascend

for context , one of the biggest things that makes someone a blackpiller is the fact they literally gave up. most of you are still trying, you are REDPILLED not blackpilled. and the moment i see someone claim theyre blackpilled in a forum like this where we're all seeking self improvement makes me chuckle
then what the fuck are you doing on this forum:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: eyskap

for context , one of the biggest things that makes someone a blackpiller is the fact they literally gave up. most of you are still trying, you are REDPILLED not blackpilled. and the moment i see someone claim theyre blackpilled in a forum like this where we're all seeking self improvement makes me chuckle

ur probably some south indian pajeet then

@JohnDoe correct? every south indian ive seen has suifuel eye area
Most Pakistanis have decent to good eye area, I'm an exception but i had external factors that caused it.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
the fact you cant tell whats a joke and whats not is the same reason you dont get women :feelsuhh:
i was kinda joking too but alr faggot

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Most Pakistanis have decent to good eye area, I'm an exception but i had external factors that caused it.
dang that's sad, my eye area when i was 15 was incel-tier according to pictures that i took back then, and now it's decent enough.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
dang that's sad, my eye area when i was 15 was incel-tier according to pictures that i took back then, and now it's decent enough.
I think mine is fixable but we'll see

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I think mine is fixable but we'll see
do you have pajeet levels of UEE, i had that same issue but my browridge grew so my uee is very minimal now

• So Sad
Reactions: eyskap

I'm blackpilled and I will ascend, so what faggot

I'm blackpilled and I will ascend, so what faggot
if you believe youll ascend its quite unlikely youre blackpilled bro sorry to break it to u :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
if you believe youll ascend its quite unlikely youre blackpilled bro sorry to break it to u :forcedsmile:
Ascension is the most blackpilled thing I can do, if I hardmaxxed to my perfect looks, that's out of my fully bp'ed belief, not just cuz I want bones for fun

• JFL
Reactions: swt

Ur just a hopeless pessimist

what type of question is this, was it meant to be a joke i dont get it
this forum is on improving yourself but since you are that is redpill. hat means that this forum is redpilled.

knowing the blackpill means knowing the truth, regardless of if you're trying to ascend or not matters little for one to be considered blackpilled

incel detected, opinion rejected.