Greg Heffley is the definition of being in Looks Purgatory

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I used to use this image to convey to people the idea of looks purgatory
For the example of the male in looks purgatory, I took an average generated face but photoshopped the expression to convey the kind of emotion shown by a man who's brain wiring prevents him from getting a girlfriend despite being above average looking

51422AF4 4A89 4D86 8A3C 2E70C41E87A6

Lo and behold Greg Heffley recreates this expression perfectly

5A8B5887 0210 48B9 A932 CACADFAD2D81

An above average looking man confined to inceldom because he has too much pride to be a smiling, happy go lucky Ooofy Doofy but doesn't pass the genetic threshold to get girls easily as an non expressive, stoic man like Chad does

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, socialcel, Abhorrence and 4 others
What about Chirag Gupta

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
That "average" face is actually very good looking, and it's not me just saying that. There was a study conducted where they showed a bunch of women this face and they found it highly attractive. It's weird because the face looks very boring and unimpressive featurewise but they still found it attractive, honestly it's really hard to understand women

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
That "average" face is actually very good looking, and it's not me just saying that. There was a study conducted where they showed a bunch of women this face and they found it highly attractive
fixed it

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
One of the worst parts about being friends with uglier people is all those Oofy doofy copers or niggas who use JBW on some gook who have a superiority complex because you have standards and they don’t.