Greta Thunberg - Ugly, autistic foid taking the center stage of Europe because of "muh climate"

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
https://incels.is/attachments/ejpfvskv6erxzv6sa2wyxqy46bmaugokpsox2ab0_t-g-jpg.107099/

This autistic dwarf organized school strikes in the arctic country of Sweden where even teachers participated. Because of global warming.

I am tired of feminism and the climate cult. Every newspaper writes about her crusade like she is some kind of modern Joan of Arc. And her ugly, down syndrome face appears everywhere. Here she speaks to the EU leadership and she even gets to meet the Pope.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Gargantuan, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
It's cuz her parents are rich af.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Meme Creator 1600427419161

• Love it
Nigga you're back already JFL. Good.

• Love it
5189.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5522 and Hozay
IX3xF77h

• JFL
Reactions: Stare, Gargantuan, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Soyrope

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
i dont care about foids or the environment

oh boohoo some sepcies cant adapt to a chaning climate? they would've gone exinct anyway if they cant survive getting fucking 1 degree farenheight temp change jdl

survival of the fittest

adn ngl

all the stuff that causes global warming allows for good stuff

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Deleted member 5522
I don't see why global warming is an issue anyways. Like who the fuck gonna care if its 2 degrees hotter.

We have technology and shit like airconditioning. JFL at wasting time, energy and money on this shit.

I am against pollution cuz I don't like it when a city smells and looks like fucking shit like they all do in that smog china country. But Co2? Couldnt care less.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
I don't see why global warming is an issue anyways. Like who the fuck gonna care if its 2 degrees hotter.

We have technology and shit like airconditioning. JFL at wasting time, energy and money on this shit.

I am against pollution cuz I don't like it when a city smells and looks like fucking shit like they all do in that smog china country. But Co2? Couldnt care less.
pollution is easy to clear ngl

just filter the smog coming from chimenys

and just to let you know

this willa ctually evolve speices ngl

survival of the fittest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
pollution is easy to clear ngl

just filter the smog coming from chimenys

and just to let you know

this willa ctually evolve speices ngl

survival of the fittest
Most humans prefer warmer climates anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Most humans prefer warmer climates anyways.
warm climates are ideal for meaning ideal coloring will survive and forward maxillas too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275