Grew 3 inches in 2 months naturally

F

Fgsfds

Bronze
All I did was stretches in the morning and K2 supplements. Sometimes I would tap my ankles with a hammer and think "grow, grow" to manifest biological elevation of stature (law of attraction)

I'm 16 if it matters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zevroh, TheLooxMaxingKing, Lokki and 39 others
All I did was stretches in the morning and K2 supplements. Sometimes I would tap my ankles with a hammer and think "grow, grow" to manifest biological elevation of stature (law of attraction)

I'm 16 if it matters
Puberty or larp

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deprived, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
I too inserted a nano bot through my ear so it can get on the pituitary gland and squish all HGH out of it. Overdone it though and now I'm 7 feet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, yirma19, 4bhii and 17 others
I did the same and everyone says I'm larping. Just don't do it too much as you will become too tall like me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19769, TurkishAscender and 9 others
you are in puberty, try to give everything in terms of height maxxing and dick maxxing. later you will regret not having done anything.

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom and TurkishAscender
a hammer and think "grow, grow" to manifest biological elevation of stature (law of attraction)
Bruh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also what height are you now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

I'm 16 if it matters
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Fgsfds and TeenAscender
  • JFL
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv, Salieri, germanlooks and 1 other person
I'm 16 if it matters
Season 1 Episode 9 Nbc GIF by Bluff City Law

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 16369
Bruh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also what height are you now?
6'2. I'm trying to eke out a coupe more inches, so lately I've switched up my manifestation imagery (mental picture) from a sprouting sapling to a large redwood tree shooting into the sky. When I want to taper my growth rate I'll go back to envisioning the sapling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Fiqh, zura and 5 others
6'2. I'm trying to eke out a coupe more inches, so lately I've switched up my manifestation imagery (mental picture) from a sprouting sapling to a large redwood tree shooting into the sky. When I want to taper my growth rate I'll go back to envisioning the sapling.
Cheers bro!! I also do stretches and some yoga and i grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months,i would have got 3.5 inches but i was a bit inconsistent. I want to get 2.5 inches more after which my torso would start to look too big for my legs.
I didnt take vit k,but now i am thinking of adding d3+k2,b9,folinic acid,meltaonin,MSM,betaine and methionin for methylation and HGH.
I am making a thread about my success today

Also,can u tell what kind of "stretches did u do"?
And can u tell our routine?
Why do u tap your ankles with hammer? whats the reason/logic behind it?
Also did yor spine/torso grew or ur legs?
I manifest too btw, when i wake up from sleeping,i think i should do at night too.

I am 18 btw,and every1 here thinks i am bluffing,glad to find some1 similar to me.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I did the same and everyone says I'm larping. Just don't do it too much as you will become too tall like me.
bro whats ur story? i read here that u took hgh and got acromegaly?
can u tell ur full background?
i am 18 and i am growing and i dont wanna get acromegaly.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
cage at this thread

• +1
Reactions: Tang0MyMang00

I'm 16 if it matters
I grew 2 inches overnight and had to go to the hospital

I'm 16 if it matters
which brand and how many mg of k2 did you used? was it mk4 or mk7?

90% of "height gain results" arek ids still growing thinking yoga made them 5 inches talle

I'm 16 if it matters
you're a fucken moron pal

Cheers bro!! I also do stretches and some yoga and i grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months,i would have got 3.5 inches but i was a bit inconsistent. I want to get 2.5 inches more after which my torso would start to look too big for my legs.
I didnt take vit k,but now i am thinking of adding d3+k2,b9,folinic acid,meltaonin,MSM,betaine and methionin for methylation and HGH.
I am making a thread about my success today

Also,can u tell what kind of "stretches did u do"?
And can u tell our routine?
Why do u tap your ankles with hammer? whats the reason/logic behind it?
Also did yor spine/torso grew or ur legs?
I manifest too btw, when i wake up from sleeping,i think i should do at night too.

I am 18 btw,and every1 here thinks i am bluffing,glad to find some1 similar to me.
My protocol is based upon the ideas of the Chandogya Upanishad. The fundamental thesis is that manletism is not a permanent condition of the samsara but rather a manifestation of accumulated misdeeds in previous lives. Only through suffering can we redeem ourselves; this is where the hammer comes into play. There's also a key link between the hammer and the growth visualization. DYOR, I'm not going to spoonfeed you here. Read the Chandogya Upanishad.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, zeshama and TurkishAscender
My protocol is based upon the ideas of the Chandogya Upanishad. The fundamental thesis is that manletism is not a permanent condition of the samsara but rather a manifestation of accumulated misdeeds in previous lives. Only through suffering can we redeem ourselves; this is where the hammer comes into play. There's also a key link between the hammer and the growth visualization. DYOR, I'm not going to spoonfeed you here. Read the Chandogya Upanishad.
kys inmediatly

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fgsfds

Alright,i do my own stretching and i have got 3.5-4 inches in 4-5 months.

Can u specify what stretches u do?
I will read this Upanishad,seems interesting

Alright,i do my own stretching and i have got 3.5-4 inches in 4-5 months.

Can u specify what stretches u do?
I will read this Upanishad,seems interesting
I don't attribute the stretches or the supplements to be the main factors in my growth

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I don't attribute the stretches or the supplements to be the main factors in my growth
Then What do u consider the main factor?

I've switched up my manifestation imagery (mental picture) from a sprouting sapling to a large redwood tree shooting into the sky. When I want to taper my growth rate I'll go back to envisioning the sapling.
how tf does that work, sounds like 15y old subliminal lover girls bullshit

I'm 16 if it matters
Bump @Fgsfds did u grew of after this? If Yes,how much? Are u still doing it?

you are in puberty, try to give everything in terms of height maxxing and dick maxxing. later you will regret not having done anything.
What must we do besides blast hgh while plates are open

What must we do besides blast hgh while plates are open
Still do stretches bro, it will keep your spine healthy and help blood flow to give you better healthier growth, eat lots of protein and sleep long and well.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

I'm 16 if it matters
What kind of k2 supplements

I'm 16 if it matters

I'm 16 if it matters
puberty or cap

Next time mention your age in the title you fucking faggot, Wasted my time by making me click on this