GREW .5 CM AT 16 WILL I GROW MORE????

based_pakichad421

based_pakichad421

Platinum
So i wanted know more that will i grow more or is it the end pls be serious as i might get LL in a year also what can i do to maximise it

How tall r u?

• +1
Reactions: mog222, EzikoIsHere, hammy and 1 other person
Idk nigga maybe check your growth plates first

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
This won't happen if your growth plates are open
Why wouldn't it? it literally grows everything, that's why taller people tend to have longer midfaces

i

i can we have a familt doctor he said he can also im 18 in legally it was a mistake in papers
If you can get it for free and you know u won't get crippled then do it.

n
f you can get it for free and you know u won't get crippled then do it.
not for free but what do you mean by crippled?

n

not for free but what do you mean by crippled?
http://www. limblengtheningforum.com/, go there and read some stories. nerve damage, tingling, numbness, all that shit. u already 5'11. if u grow 1 inch ur set

i mean i wont get it at 17 sorry i will get it at 20 as i have to move to germany i have only been hieght mogged by 6 peple in my whole life and it was by a 2 to 3 inch margin

http://www. limblengtheningforum.com/, go there and read some stories. nerve damage, tingling, numbness, all that shit. u already 5'11. if u grow 1 inch ur set
isnt 5 11 like manlet tier? acording to this forum also when i use a stadio meter no shoes it shows im 5 11.2 but when i measure myself it shows 5 10

5’11 and wants to get LL
jfl

isnt 5 11 like manlet tier? acording to this forum also when i use a stadio meter no shoes it shows im 5 11.2 but when i measure myself it shows 5 10
No jfl. 5'10 to 6'0 is neutral halo, it doesn't impact your smv in most countries. It's just that it creates halos once past 6'2-6'3.

You'll obviously get mogged in the netherlands and shit, but it's not worth risking leg problems when you're already at 5'11.

No girl will call 5'11-6'0 short, unless you are dating a fucking giraffe

No jfl. 5'10 to 6'0 is neutral halo, it doesn't impact your smv in most countries. It's just that it creates halos once past 6'2-6'3.
this forum has seriously fucked my brain

isnt that short pls explain keep in mind i have to go to germany
Use your money for something else You’re not a manlet 🤦🏻‍♂️ you Can squeeze out 2 inches if You’re 16

also
Use your money for something else You’re not a manlet 🤦🏻‍♂️ you Can squeeze out 2 inches if You’re 16
2inches would be lifefuel for me

this forum has seriously fucked my brain
JFL at taking incels that say ''muh 6'3 is minimum rope if not' seriously. u'll find multiple posts saying 5'10-5'11 is fine, it's just not IDEAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Just look at the natural heightmaxxing guides You’re Good
Theoretically u'll still grow to ur potential with bad posture, it's just that it won't show unless you fix the posture right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
u'll grow lol, after 5'11-6'0, face and frame is all that matters
yeah i dont have problems facially all is god in that department

Theoretically u'll still grow to ur potential with bad posture, it's just that it won't show unless you fix the posture right?
Yeah true
But I think he Can still get 2 inches without fixing posture as he’s 16

i have a 6 1 friend with terible posture but looks 5 10

yeah i dont have problems facially all is god in that department
then go slay tf, don't become a mentalcel from this forum. I used to be NT, now I overthink everyshit

then go slay tf, don't become a mentalcel from this forum. I used to be NT, now I overthink everyshit
tbh i dont care about slaying i can get any girl i want its that i want to mog other men