GREYCEL ACTUALLY DOING SHIT

m0ss26

m0ss26

Silver
Ordered my shit a few days ago this what I’m running:
Aromasin 6.25-12.5mg/day (I’ll see how I respond)
mk677(ibutamoren) 25mg/day
(running both for 1 year)
Gonna be using those mainly for heightmaxxing obviously, then
Cardarine 10mg/day (5 morning, 5 night), 12 weeks
This will help me cut and help my intense training routine.

PRECAUTIONS
It will be hard for me to get bloods, especially since my mom is an endocrinologist and will instantly know I’m running an AI, but if I start feeling bad I will hop off and get blood work. Will also check my blood sugar/pressure every two weeks.

HEIGHT EXPECTANCY
I am currently 5’9.25 barefoot at 15.5 years old, my plates aren’t fully closed yet although my wrists are close. Hopefully get 1 inch from the stack over 1 year, .5 inches leftover from puberty, and 0.25 inches from fixing my absolute shit posture which will shoot me up to 5’11 barefoot by the time I’m done growing.

Other Things I’m looking out for:
FRAME GAINS
I have small feet and wrists but a 20.2 inch bideltoid And decent sized hands jfl. My neck is also quite large, and maybe more forward growth??? Hopefully can get some frame gains in any of these areas.

STRENGTH/LEANMAXXING
Currently 190 pounds but bench 255 and squat 340(had to stop squatting to avoid Spinal compression but just giving a baseline) going to drop to 160 to get to around 10-12% bf as being 22% bf is the thing holding me back most rn. Hopefully if I do this at NO MORE than 1.5 pounds lost a week with this stack I can retain most if not all strength/muscle gains.

ATHLETICS (ATHLETES GTFIH)
I’ve been set on becoming a fighter for a little bit now and have been very athletic (at least compared to my peers) and playing sports all my life. I want to see how this stack will help me athletically. Currently I am running a 4.86 40 yard dash (laser) however I run a shitty 6:40 mile. Cardarine helps convert muscle fibers into slow Twitch, so I want to see how this affects my endurance and sprint times. I currently do hill sprints 3x a week, jiu jitsu 4x a week and lift 5x a week among other things and I usually am dead by the end of every day/workout. Once I hop on, I will be wrestling for my school on top of all this so it will be more like: wrestling 5x a week, jiu jitsu 3x a week, lifting 4x a week, sprints 3x a week. I will give an update on how much the cardarine improves my workload and how I feel while on it, or if the mk/aromasin has any affects as well.

SORRY FOR GIVING WHOLE LIFE STORY, LMK IF I NEED ANY OTHER SUPPS, ALSO WILL TRY AND KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, wayme, zainab and 4 others
HEIGHT EXPECTANCY
I am currently 5’9.25 barefoot at 15.5 years old, my plates aren’t fully closed yet although my wrists are close. Hopefully get 1 inch from the stack over 1 year, .5 inches leftover from puberty, and 0.25 inches from fixing my absolute shit posture which will shoot me up to 5’11 barefoot by the time I’m done growing.
You'd probably grow a full inch just by puberty. An inch is the minimum I'd say, unless you were a very early bloomer.

• +1
Reactions: zura and m0ss26
You'd probably grow a full inch just by puberty. An inch is the minimum I'd say, unless you were a very early bloomer.
Ur probably right, but I’m very high T so my plates close fast compared to most. Also when I broke my finger like 8 months ago and saw the x ray with my wrist my ortho said it looks like I have around a year before it fuses.

watch this and then incorporate tudca so you r liver is working ok. then i would honestly do a 24-36 hour fast every once and a while to kill off some cancer but ur young so ur fine. just really avoid processed stuff while on this stack cuz tbh keeping body healthy as possible produces best outcomes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5'7 zoomer and m0ss26
Ur probably right, but I’m very high T so my plates close fast compared to most. Also when I broke my finger like 8 months ago and saw the x ray with my wrist my ortho said it looks like I have around a year before it fuses.
Lots of growth plates have differing fusing times, differing by years usually. Either way, the aromisin inhibitor should delay the process giving you somewhat more time.
I recall getting really deep into this stuff years back, and there's dozens of factors that play into how much you'll grow, how quickly the plates fuse, etc.
If I had to take a guess, 5'11 is pretty certain for you. It's really only an 1.75 inch away which isn't much when you're only 15.
With some luck, you get additional inches and end up 6'0 or 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: zura, m0ss26, Lmao and 1 other person
Lots of growth plates have differing fusing times, differing by years usually. Either way, the aromisin inhibitor should delay the process giving you somewhat more time.
I recall getting really deep into this stuff years back, and there's dozens of factors that play into how much you'll grow, how quickly the plates fuse, etc.
If I had to take a guess, 5'11 is pretty certain for you. It's really only an 1.75 inch away which isn't much when you're only 15.
With some luck, you get additional inches and end up 6'0 or 6'1.
Thanks for the hopefuel 🙏

watch this and then incorporate tudca so you r liver is working ok. then i would honestly do a 24-36 hour fast every once and a while to kill off some cancer but ur young so ur fine. just really avoid processed stuff while on this stack cuz tbh keeping body healthy as possible produces best outcomes

Will do, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660

PRECAUTIONS
It will be hard for me to get bloods, especially since my mom is an endocrinologist and will instantly know I’m running an AI, but if I start feeling bad I will hop off and get blood work. Will also check my blood sugar/pressure every two weeks.

HEIGHT EXPECTANCY

FRAME GAINS
I have small feet and wrists but a 20.2 inch bideltoid And decent sized hands jfl. My neck is also quite large, and maybe more forward growth??? Hopefully can get some frame gains in any of these areas.

STRENGTH/LEANMAXXING
Currently 190 pounds but bench 255 and squat 340(had to stop squatting to avoid Spinal compression but just giving a baseline) going to drop to 160 to get to around 10-12% bf as being 22% bf is the thing holding me back most rn. Hopefully if I do this at NO MORE than 1.5 pounds lost a week with this stack I can retain most if not all strength/muscle gains.

I’ve been set on becoming a fighter for a little bit now and have been very athletic (at least compared to my peers) and playing sports all my life. I want to see how this stack will help me athletically. Currently I am running a 4.86 40 yard dash (laser) however I run a shitty 6:40 mile. Cardarine helps convert muscle fibers into slow Twitch, so I want to see how this affects my endurance and sprint times. I currently do hill sprints 3x a week, jiu jitsu 4x a week and lift 5x a week among other things and I usually am dead by the end of every day/workout. Once I hop on, I will be wrestling for my school on top of all this so it will be more like: wrestling 5x a week, jiu jitsu 3x a week, lifting 4x a week, sprints 3x a week. I will give an update on how much the cardarine improves my workload and how I feel while on it, or if the mk/aromasin has any affects as well.

SORRY FOR GIVING WHOLE LIFE STORY, LMK IF I NEED ANY OTHER SUPPS, ALSO WILL TRY AND KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED.
good shit bro, chad or death

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and m0ss26
You fucking idiot, take actual HGH and letrozole. Not MK-677 and a baby dose of aromasin which will do next to nothing.

• +1
Reactions: zura, UnaMogger, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
You fucking idiot, take actual HGH and letrozole. Not MK-677 and a baby dose of aromasin which will do next to nothing.
Turns out asin doesn’t lower e2 only by 38%. It’s 77%

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Cardarine and mk677, the perfect recipe to develop cancer 👍

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Cardarine and mk677, the perfect recipe to develop cancer 👍
Ah yes cardarine causes cancer in humans because when megadosed on rats for 2/3 of their lifespan it gave them cancer. No way u actually believe u can compare a 3 month conservatively dosed cycle in a human to those bs studies.

Ah yes cardarine causes cancer in humans because when megadosed on rats for 2/3 of their lifespan it gave them cancer. No way u actually believe u can compare a 3 month conservatively dosed cycle in a human to those bs studies.
There is a reason why it is not FDA approved

once u reach 5’11 just claim 6ft brœ

sometimes i think to myself what if i hopped on a height max peptide stack or sm shit to grow myself

id be like 6’5 or some shit

tbh comes to show that some looksmaxxes are wants and not needs

• +1

PRECAUTIONS

HEIGHT EXPECTANCY

FRAME GAINS

STRENGTH/LEANMAXXING

Good job bro

• +1

PRECAUTIONS

HEIGHT EXPECTANCY

FRAME GAINS

STRENGTH/LEANMAXXING

Give me updates Brodie cause imma hop on something like that too

• +1
I can dose the aromasin well according to how I’m responding and trust me if I could get my hands on good HGH I would be pinning it already

elementary school maths do not work in biology.

2/3 of a rat life DOES NOT equal decades for humans

neither does the mega dose part, you can't just go off of rat bodyweight and human bodyweight, conversion forumals are complex and factor in surface area,
  • Larger animals have lower metabolic rates
  • Physiological process of larger animals is slower
  • Larger animals require smaller drug dose on weight basis
  • Allometry accounts the difference in physiological time among species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and zura
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok