Greycel isnt an insult

T

T_T

Gold
99% of the forum and traffic is these generic colored name 12k poster spammers with names like opryropemaxxing1432 who i think have been posting a while until I check their join date and it's feb 2024 *i cant remember a single post of theirs*

who apparently are more legit than esteemed grey king OG with 2018 join date and 400 posts bestowing threads with their rare fleeting insight

• +1
Reactions: zura, Gilbert_Durandal, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
99% of the forum and traffic is these generic colored name 12k poster spammers with names like opryropemaxxing1432 who i think have been posting a while until I check their join date and it's feb 2024 *i cant remember a single post of theirs*

who apparently are more legit than esteemed grey king OG with 2018 join date and 400 posts bestowing your thread with his rare fleeting insight
Dnrdr

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Bluecel dnr

-bluecel

• +1
Reactions: Axii
3257678_1659699054750.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, scrunchables, Deleted member 50251 and 1 other person
The replies to this post says enough

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Gilbert_Durandal, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Always greycel

The replies to this post says enough
tiktokcels could only replicate the braindead spam aspect forum treating it like another tiktok dopamine farm, autistic psl knowledge isnt in their tiktokcel dna

• +1
Reactions: zura, Gilbert_Durandal and N1666
I doubt anyone here seriously denies the join date pill and that join date > post count

The only people really being insulted for being graycels are 13 post 2024cels who come here to spam Ratings with pictures of their "friends" and make the most devastatingly IQminning "guides" I've ever seen

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and aesthetic beauty
I doubt anyone here seriously denies the join date pill and that join date > post count

The only people really being insulted for being graycels are 13 post 2024cels who come here to spam Ratings with pictures of their "friends" and make the most devastatingly IQminning "guides" I've ever seen
what i mean is the less posts you have the more precious your opinions are

kinda miss being a greycel, maybe i like being an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
this forum has turned into a tournament to see which normie can amass the most rep from jestermaxxing and spamming ‘dnr’ ‘0’ and ‘cope’. what a fucking shithole

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Gilbert_Durandal

Kys nigga 2023cels are worse than us

Is this really matters in this dogshit of a forum? I don't think so tbh

• +1
old innocent lighthearted atmosphere

Last edited:
this forum has turned into a tournament to see which normie can amass the most rep from jestermaxxing and spamming ‘dnr’ ‘0’ and ‘cope’. what a fucking shithole
old avi quoting and X me memes were much more tasteful than competing to derail and ridicule threads in uncreative ways

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Gilbert_Durandal and fuxkdakikez

who apparently are more legit than esteemed grey king OG with 2018 join date and 400 posts bestowing threads with their rare fleeting insight
Based

I mawg you greycel!!!! :soy:

Join date on here means nothing. Everyone would be a newcel

Wish there was a way of telling who browsed lookism, puahate etc in the old days

• +1

you're talking about everyone except for me

I like to eat boogers