Greycels really think they can maintain a low bodyfat % while eating breakfast

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
Breakfast is no longer an option if you wish to maintain sub-15% bodyfat

That’s like 500 calories less daily assuming you don’t fuck on your remaining meals for the day

After like a week, your body no longer feels those morning hungers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, niqfan625, GabachoCopium and 8 others
i ate 8 eggs rice and a banana for breakfast

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, Joshrc, Yerico7 and 9 others

That’s like 500 calories less daily assuming you don’t fuck on your remaining meals for the day

True, I eat my first meal at 1:30-2:30

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, armemann, Kaari and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, sorrowfulsad, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Kaari and lestoa
youre gonna overeat at night anyway, fast metabolism or death

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, yue, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Yerico7, iabsolvejordan and 4 others
true
i NEVER eat

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
you can still cut if you eat breakfast..
You clearly didn’t read OP

I said to maintain sub 15%

You can cut while eating breakfast but you can’t have breakfast to maintain the cut, since breakfast is like 15,000 calories a month at least

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yue and Kaari
youre gonna overeat at night anyway, fast metabolism or death
Another guy that didn’t read OP

I said “assuming you don’t fuck up on your remaining meals for the day”

If you don’t have the discipline not to turn into a pig at night then it never even began for you

• +1
Diet coke as breakfast hehe

• Ugh..
Reactions: Joshrc and Kaari
This is a common misconception about intermittent fasting which is thinking its the absolute best way for everyone to eat less.

I tried doing this many times, but I would never get used to the hunger I'd get in the morning and I would end up eating more as a result.. it would cause me to binge like crazy and its the reason why I'm no longer as lean rn.

It doesn't work for everyone, I found out I can maintain a low bf better when I eat breakfast. Currently getting back to 11% ish. I also got lean in the past by literally eating a light breakfast and then 2-3 normal meals throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, yue and Kaari
I tried doing this many times, but I would never get used to the hunger I'd get in the morning and I would end up eating more as a result.. it would cause me to binge like crazy and its the reason why I'm no longer as lean rn.
Sounds like a skill issue

• +1
Sounds like a skill issue
I would feel really light headed and I would have low energy until my first meal around 12-1pm, the hunger and stuff I felt was just not worth it imo. It's all about calories in and calories out. Fasting for the first few hours of the day doesn't make you lose more fat than anyone, you're still gonna end up eating the same calories lmao.

The difference is that I don't have to push myself to not eat every morning anymore. :feelswhat:

• +1

Lmao cope, avoid dinner atleast

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Kaari
I would feel really light headed and I would have low energy until my first meal around 12-1pm, the hunger and stuff I felt was just not worth it imo. It's all about calories in and calories out. Fasting for the first few hours of the day doesn't make you lose more fat than anyone, you're still gonna end up eating the same calories lmao.

The difference is that I don't have to push myself to not eat every morning anymore. :feelswhat:
And you complain that I roast you too much when you just admitted to almost fainting from skipping breakfast :forcedsmile:

I won’t say any more on this matter lol

• +1
Mirin AVI, Dostoevsky Penguin cover?
IMG 7744

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and HarrierDuBois
And you complain that I roast you too much when you just admitted to almost fainting from skipping breakfast :forcedsmile:

Fr we are made to survive days without food easily, incel trait to faint from not eating breakfast

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

Have you ever revealed your face and pysique? Tough words coming from someone no one has seen :feelskek:

Skipping breakfast won’t give your body the energy or ramp up your metabolism to lose weight so you obviously need it… But eat less calories than you burn

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, yue and DarkAscender
You can have breakfast on a cut if you count ur calories for example I don’t feel too hungry because I started to eat filling but low calories food on breakfast like eggs and avocado

Nice stuff. Currently reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra, my current favorite book.
TSZ is lowkey the most motivational book

My fave section below

It’s like “Fix yo shit nigga bcoz soon you’ll no longer have the energy or desire to do so”

IMG 7752

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: varbrah and HarrierDuBois

since when is feeling slightly light headed and low energy = fainting? :unsure: I never said that I almost fainted jfl. At a low bodyfat and I mean close to 10% or less, you are bound to have less energy when you're going for 16 hrs without food.

Have you ever revealed your face and pysique? Tough words coming from someone no one has seen :feelskek:
My face & body pics? We barely know each other bhai ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender
TSZ is lowkey the most motivational book

My fave section below

It’s like “Fix yo shit nigga bcoz soon you’ll no longer have the energy or desire to do so”

View attachment 3167278
So many great sections, the three consecutive sections: Of Great Events, The Prophet, and Of Redemption (starting pg. 152) are just life altering. Took me three days to get through them because of how much I annotated.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and varbrah

I sometimes eat breakfast and sometimes lunch but most days my only big meal is dinner but I have some snacks through out the day

Nah my breakfast consist of 240 calories and my lunch has 500-800 calories depending on the meal.

for me i eat breakfast and lunch (sometimes only breakfast if i’m really going for the leanmax) since for me usually dinner would be the largest meal. breakfast is usually small, as u said like 500-800 cals. skipping lunch and or dinner is more beneficial

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
tbh, just eat a banana or piece of fruit or something, it jumpstarts your metabolism if you just eat something

i enjoy morning workouts. do u recommend fasted workouts?

i enjoy morning workouts. do u recommend fasted workouts?
As long as you had sufficient carbs the day before so that your glycogen stores aren't depleted for your fasted workout... since you need energy

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
As long as you had sufficient carbs the day before so that your glycogen stores aren't depleted for your fasted workout... since you need energy
ok i will try. ive been thinking about fasted workouts for a while.. thanks mate

• +1
imo skipping lunch is way easier especially if ur at school

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Milk for breakfast :bigbrain:

Last edited:

This is simply not true on so many levels. Could be true if subhuman metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

or u can skip the dinner and wake up debloated :soy:

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix

Theres nothing inherent about breakfast that will yield any effect on bodyfat %. It all comes down to how many calories you eat daily. If you wanna eat breakfast then have your last meal at like 5pm that works too.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and caiolindo
Just have good genetics lmao. Ive been eating 3200+ calories a day for 5 months and have only gained 2 pounds (mostly muscle)

• +1

just skip lunch like a normal person

I eat a kilo of custard in the morning because I like the taste.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, fluoride1337 and PROMETHEUS

Respawn

can you ban me pls

• JFL