Greyhairmaxxing or not ?

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
Should a man dye his hair or keep it grey when he hits middle age ? I generally think that the darker the hair the more haloed the individual becomes. I need to know this so i have a plan when i hit middle age. Planning my whole life as much as possible.

Discuss

How old are you?

Gray can look super good at around 30-40+

You should care more about your 20s, 30s. You still have a lot of time before your hair start turning grey lmao. But I'd say without having the youth, one can't pull off those dyed hair. So better greymaxx, moneymaxx and run money/status game.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Gray can look super good at around 30-40+

What if it hits earlier ? I have a history of premature greying on the maternal side of family (males)

Better to have a full head of grey hair than to LOSE your hair. Some older guys (40+) look great with the silver fox look. Although if you are younger and going grey maybe dye it.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
What if it hits earlier ? I have a history of premature greying on the maternal side of family (males)
would make u look unique
Better to have a full head of grey hair than to LOSE your hair. Some older guys (40+) look great with the silver fox look. Although if you are younger and going grey maybe dye it.
hey :chad:

KakashiMAXX bro.

7ca8678f0ff5ac8636c274301287be2d

Only if your hair is dense.

grey hair is ogre

only clooney can pull it