Griffith is a frauder

Nobody that ever achieved Ascension in whatever shape of form was completely neurotypical. I am proud of my NPD and possible BDD. Kanye wouldn't be the genius he was without his NPD and borderline.
This place is a mental asylum jesus fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
And you just figured that out?
Enough will never be enough for you. You will never accept yourself and I don’t see why you won’t become a statistic because of it.

griffith isnt frauding his height but he's trolling about getting LL now LOL

It's taller?
The average height is no where near 6’3 or 6’4. It’s maybe 6’1 at most. At 6’3 I’m noticeably taller than most men around me.
A 6’3 woman in the Netherlands is like a 5’10 girl in USA. It’s rare, you may see 1-4 on a daily basis.
I’d say it’s even rarer. I don’t meet women that tall on a daily basis here. Maybe a girl that’s 6’1, sure. But not 6’3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Blackout.xl
I am pretty sure at a certain point I will become a statistic. But i see it as a gift, I rather live a short life fueled with extremes than a normal boring one.

I already explained myself.

It's taller?
Dutch niggas calling u out

Bro bro bro.... who cares?
Fr just focus on your looksmaxxing and let the larpers be larpers
Why would you even acknowledge their existence

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
tfw you’re 5’9 in uk and not caring that much about your height

• +1
U see women around ur height on a daily basis when the average of females in the Netherlands is 5’7. Fraudmaxxing
He’s said he’s 6’6 in lifts, right? At 6’6, I’d genuinely be surprised if he’d even meet women his height on a monthly basis.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, thickdickdaddy27, Aesthetic and 3 others
He’s said he’s 6’6 in lifts, right? At 6’6, I’d genuinely be surprised if he’d even meet women his height on a monthly basis.
6’7 bro
Bro bro bro.... who cares?
Fr just focus on your looksmaxxing and let the larpers be larpers
Why would you even acknowledge their existence
Calling out larpers and shattering their cope

Dutch niggas calling u out
I don't know that guy, he might be larping @Gudru is 100% Dutch and he confirmed what I said, but apparently that doesn't fit your narrative.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
I don't know that guy, he might be larping @Gudru is 100% Dutch and he confirmed what I said, but apparently that doesn't fit your narrative.
Nah son we got niggas calling u out now. I got another Dutch nigga calling u out as well. I’m sorry son but I don’t know what to believe anymore

btw, check my profile title. You could of avoided all of this if you just read it

Nah son we got niggas calling u out now. I got another Dutch nigga calling u out as well. I’m sorry son but I don’t know what to believe anymore

btw, check my profile title. You could of avoided all of this if you just read it
I am not sure if you noticed, but I am far from mentally stable myself.

Why the fuck would I feel the need to larp as Dutch? JFL. I even speak the language. Gudru even liked my comment about your statement being utter bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nah this ain't true especially in the bigger cities like Amsterdam etc with the majority there being immigrants.

If he lived in some random village i might have understood but in the big cities, the average height is even shorter even in natives. I am 6´2 (fraud 6´4) and when i went to Amsterdam i rarely got heightmogged. Altho in nightclubs, it isn't unusual to see 6´5 guys.

Also, I doubt he sees 6´5 girls on a daily basis. I only saw one girl that tall in my entire life. But 6´0 or 6´1 girls are rare but not uncommon.

• +1
Get on meds nigga
No meds for it B

Why the fuck would I feel the need to larp as Dutch? JFL. I even speak the language. Gudru even liked my comment about your statement being utter bullshit.
Jij bent echt niet lang met 1.90, vooral in niet in de grote steden. Ben je serieus of zit je te fucken?

This thread gave me a major head rush

Jij bent echt niet lang met 1.90, vooral in niet in de grote steden. Ben je serieus of zit je te fucken?
Ik ben 1.92m
En ik zei dat ik aanzienlijk langer ben dan de meeste mannen om me heen
Ik vraag me af of jij serieus bent of zit te fucken. De gemiddelde lengte hier is echt geen 6’3 (190cm) of 6’4 (193cm).

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Ik ben 1.92m
En ik zei dat ik aanzienlijk langer ben dan de meeste mannen om me heen
Ik vraag me af of jij serieus bent of zit te fucken. De gemiddelde lengte hier is echt geen 6’3 (190cm) of 6’4 (193cm).
Ik ben 1.95 in de ochtend en met lifts ben ik net boven de 2 meter, maar ik word toch dagelijks gemogged. Ik zie nooit mannen onder de 1.85, letterlijk de helft van mijn sociëteit is rond mijn lengte.

Ik zie nooit mannen onder de 1.85, letterlijk de helft van mijn sociëteit is rond mijn lengte.
giphy.gif

Volgens mij ben je niet helemaal 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Wie wel hier?
Je zei zo net dat je nooit mannen onder de 1.85m ziet, terwijl de gemiddelde lengte van een man hier 1.83m is.
Volgens mij ben je aan het wanen, man.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Je zei zo net dat je nooit mannen onder de 1.85m ziet, terwijl de gemiddelde lengte van een man hier 1.83m is.
Volgens mij ben je aan het wanen, man.
Hij zit gwn te larpen en ouwehoeren, al helemaal in Amsterdam is de gemiddelde lengte lager wegens environment en al de immigranten die daar leven. Maar zelfs in dorpjes is de gemiddelde lengte niet eens dichtbij 6´5.

(ik zeg dit als iemand die in amsterdam heeft gewoond en nu in het mid oosten van nl woont)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RAITEIII and Alexanderr
Lol he lives in the major city here in the Netherlands so it's not tall enough, I believe him and I'm dutch too
So What,you need to be 7ft then? Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Y’all don’t have to speak Dutch anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, RAITEIII, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Average height in the Netherlands is 6'1.5.
Average height in the big cities is 6'2.5, in the upper class uni it's around 6'3-4. I am 6'5 morning height with lifts around 6'6 which is the equivalent of being 5'11-6' in the US.

So I need LL to become 6'8-9 to be around 6'2-6'3 in the US.
7CED38D9 58B0 4554 9F93 053AA0E21F8C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Aesthetic, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
@Griffith how old are you? Height is your only issue?

I want to remark the fact that you're 6'4/6'5 and fraud up to 6'7 yet you're this intense and passionate about your height and talking about LL.

Not even myself would go that far and this is coming from someone who is one of the craziest people on this forum so I can confidently say that your perceptions are sketched and I'm not surprised someone could think you're larping. There's something not right in the narrative.

Also jfl at @PrettyBoyMaxxing going around calling people mentally ill and that this forum is a mental asylum when he's spending his time sponsoring "tribes". I like you bro but I had to say it tbh.

• JFL
Average height in the Netherlands is 6'1.5.
Average height in the big cities is 6'2.5, in the upper class uni it's around 6'3-4. I am 6'5 morning height with lifts around 6'6 which is the equivalent of being 5'11-6' in the US.

So I need LL to become 6'8-9 to be around 6'2-6'3 in the US.
jfl average height is 6ft in NL

tall is 6ft3

extremely tall is 6ft6

keep coping saying you are'nt tall enough

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
He just has BDD, the average isn't any higher than 184cm, and not even that most likely

Probably because height is his best asset so if people heightmog him he gets really insecure that even his best asset isn't good enough

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Griffith, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
My brain is officially buttfucked.