Grifters gonna grift: Jordan and Mikhaila Peterson's new book

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
crfbm0g9vju31.jpg

Bold claim. Lets consider the reality of the Peterson family that its gonad sucking fanbase never seems to want to notice:

1. Mikhaila's ~mysterious lifelong autoimmune~ illness was never cured by her diet. Her issues persisted - long after she had started hawking her nonsense diet and "coaching" services - and she finally relented and sought out professional medical advice which...... revealed her mysterious illness, was not mysterious at all, was totally consistent with the symptoms she had been having her entire life and it was.... plain old Lyme disease. Treated with antibiotics. This gets absolutely no air time among the following, and I wonder why?Well, because the whole "movement" - if you can even call it that - is predicated on that age old brainlet gambit about doctors not knowing shit, and glorified bloggers mainlining the secret truth of the universe, dontcha know?
2. Jordan Peterson has never cured his depression. He's been hooked on SSRI's his entire life, and proudly boasts about how he will take them forever. Which leads us to the next point
3. Peterson, just last MONTH, checked into rehab for his addiction to benzos. A point of interest: supposedly, a man with a fucking phd in clinical psychology, was not aware that bennies are addictive. A fucking plumber could tell you benzos are addictive. Even just totally putting aside that a clinical psychologist should at the very least, having some working familiarity (even a google search would suffice...) with the drugs his patients will very likely be using.... Its been common lay knowledge that bennies are addictive, for the better part of a century.
4. Mikhaila has also been on antidepressants since she was 14, doesnt advertise it openly anymore, for obvious reasons.

A pair of mentally ill drug addicts sell you some shit on how to get your life together and now claim to CURE depression AND disease, wow!. Who's buying? I smell a lawsuit coming their way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Drugs, Deleted member 2119 and 3 others
The cover looks like it has been done on MS Paint 2002, jfl, had to look online if it was real.

Screen Shot 2019 10 27 at 020806

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Drugs, DidntRead and 3 others
Just take a shower bro!

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Does everyone with any online popularity need to be a shameless grifter these days? I miss the early 2000s.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
Cannot believe that this cover is 4 real , looks like one of @Ritalincel edits tbh

Confirmed not Mikhaila's book on her IG.

• +1
Confirmed not Mikhaila's book on her IG.

I did have my suspicions, because theres no way any competent publishing house would put claims like that, in that language on the cover of a book.

• +1
JFC that is the most dogshit book cover ive ever seen it looks like a parody

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back