Grind Time Baby

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I have a year and a half to ascend before the start of my freshman year of college. I don't care how painful the work is, I am going to everything possible to ascend. I'll read every single useful thread on this forum if I have to. I'm going to be scheming so hard. Any means possible to improve my attractiveness, gain money, and be competent in many hobbies. The end result will be worth the painful work that I have to put in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Jamaldickjavontus and aesthetic beauty
they wanna know how i got m’s and i ain’t finish college @Chris Benoit

i do it for my mama

them long nights i do it for the come up

sunday thru monday i be grindin wit no sleep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and Deleted member 26410

i do it for my mama

ong bro. we gonna make it on my momma. fuck all them haters.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
ong bro. we gonna make it on my momma. fuck all them haters.
I have a year and a half to ascend before the start of my freshman year of college. I don't care how painful the work is, I am going to everything possible to ascend. I'll read every single useful thread on this forum if I have to. I'm going to be scheming so hard. Any means possible to improve my attractiveness, gain money, and be competent in many hobbies. The end result will be worth the painful work that I have to put in.
i have two years to finish hs in two years ill get 20+ d1 offers in two years and be recognized as a genetic freak nfl prospect

Last edited:

i do it for my mama

your boyfriend said you were broke tho

i have two years to finish hs in two years ill get 20+ d1 offers in two years and be recognized as a genetic freak nfl prospect
"I would like to thank my family, my friends, and the good fellows of Looksmax.org for shaping me to be the football player that I am today. I am grateful for the opportunity to play for the Chicago Bears." your NFL speech be like jfl

• JFL
"I would like to thank my family, my friends, and the good fellows of Looksmax.org for shaping me to be the football player that I am today. I am grateful for the opportunity to play for the Chicago Bears." your NFL speech be like jfl
i play for the chicago bears because im black?
Bill cosby confused
Jk

• Love it
Not trying to meat ride you bro but I could see you being a high draft pick and the Bears are gonna be ass for a while so I could see you getting drafted by them.
they need any linebackers/d ends?

• +1
fr they also ain't ready for my ascension too. trying to go crazy in college ong
were finna win the playoffs this year fs or become consideriable