Grip strength guide

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
Grip strength is a necessary component of functional strength, it will not only compliment your forearm size, it will be very good for your wrist and hands. It is essential to anyone who is looking to get stronger.

Grip strength guide 101
Just like any other muscle group, you need to have a consistent schedule of training, its not something you can just buy a hand gripper and just walk away. You will need a routine, I will have an experiment one below.
This will not increase, nor affect your wrist size or shape in any way

EXERCISES

Exercise one: Rice Bucket Training
LmpwZw

This is an exercise you can easily do at home, all you need is a couple bags of cheap rice
and a 17 litre (5 gallon) bucket. When doing the exercise, move your wrists pronated and
supinated and crush the rice as much as you can.

Exercise two: Hand Grippers
LmpwZw

You can easily buy one of these at your local fitness store or online, they usually have a selected
weight, so make sure you buy something you can handle. It's a very simple process, just crush it
for as many reps as you desire, and results will show.

Exercise(?) Three: Fat gripz
PzE1MDM0NDkxODE

(NOTICE: It's a lot harder to get these in europe, you can find alternatives.)
Although its not really an exercise, when you're in the gym doing curls or
pull ups, you can put these on to make the grip thicker, this will train your forearms a lot more,
and will strengthen your grip dramatically.

GRIP TRAINING WILL INCREASE YOUR FOREARM SIZE!
d7e1709c2bbc3534bf83ddb05ab9d9db.jpg

29e6122ba9bdf50a64ee70ee634bcbe6.jpg

Forearms (well built and vascular ones) will increase SMV and attractiveness, maybe not as much as muh chiseled jaw but a small increase is still and increase, and this is why we looksmax in the first place.

Why should I do grip training?
More attractive arms.
Forearm strength
Less wrist pain
More functional strength
Better grip.
Could save your life.

@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @ascension! @Xangsane @LiteralCaucasian @TRUE_CEL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @curlyheadjames @skinnytwink @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @LastTemp @Artemis @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface @Prettyboy @Yvel_02

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 26438, Prince88 and 7 others
IMG 1436

IMG 1437

Good guide, but no grip strength maxxing for my right ulnar nerve damage.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
If its painful, training that area can help, it completely fixed my carpal tunnel.
Too late I have muscle atrophy that's irreversible. Tbh are you sure you had carpal tunnel? lots of people self-diagnose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Grip is mostly genetics. Im 5”7 but i grip mog 6”0+ guys who gym gym when i dont go gym. Its usually the muscle tendon fibres u have in ur forearm and u can tell by gripping ur hand and squeezing it and see all the strand fibres move like a guitar string which i have a lot of.

i can grip a 20kg weight plate with just one hand so it s mostly genes and hand thickness too in terms of bone sizw

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 22829
Too late I have muscle atrophy that's irreversible. Tbh are you sure you had carpal tunnel? lots of people self-diagnose
Diagnosed by a medical professional, and solved with my own work.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Ken
Grip is mostly genetics. Im 5”7 but i grip mog 6”0+ guys who gym gym when i dont go gym. Its usually the muscle tendon fibres u have in ur forearm and u can tell by gripping ur hand and squeezing it and see all the strand fibres move like a guitar string which i have a lot of.

i can grip a 20kg weight plate with just one hand so it s mostly genes and hand thickness too in terms of bone sizw
grip is literally just your brachioradialis strength and the rest of your forearm muscles, it is not mostly genetic at all idk who told u that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Ken
Diagnosed by a medical professional, and solved with my own work.
Okay. Surprised I didn't have carpal but instead cubital. guess it is just incel genetics (6 inch wrists)

• +1
Okay. Surprised I didn't have carpal but instead cubital. guess it is just incel genetics (6 inch wrists)
thats unfortunate, I would definitely see if a doctor could solve that

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18879
bump

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
grip is literally just your brachioradialis strength and the rest of your forearm muscles, it is not mostly genetic at all idk who told u that :lul:
Its genetics in term of untrained comparison. ofc u can train to have better grip but it still wont beat someone with good grip genes.

anyways the guy with good grip can train too nothing stops him from being better too i just choose not to train grip because im already mogging a lot and almost stress fracturing peoples hands

Its genetics in term of untrained comparison. ofc u can train to have better grip but it still wont beat someone with good grip genes.

anyways the guy with good grip can train too nothing stops him from being better too i just choose not to train grip because im already mogging a lot and almost stress fracturing peoples hands
Fair argument, still, people tend to underestimate the importance of functional strength a lot, that is why i made this guide.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I used to have very mediocre grip strength but have managed to master it with weighted close grip pull ups on fat grip

Reverse grip standing barbell curls are also fantastic. Finally wrist curls for the inner side of the forearms

• +1
Fair argument, still, people tend to underestimate the importance of functional strength a lot, that is why i made this guide.
Its important for mogging males. I command respect in my class,workplace because my reputation is being physically strong and one of those traits is my grip which i employed into the ones who attempted to disrespect me. Im easy to disrepesct height wise because im 5”7 but im physically Built and strong so no one actually tries to disrespect anymore except for 1-2 guys who are just stronger then me themselves.

• +1
I used to have very mediocre grip strength but have managed to master it with weighted close grip pull ups on fat grip

Reverse grip standing barbell curls are also fantastic. Finally wrist curls for the inner side of the forearms
Proud of you, how did your forearms improve?

• +1
This is a nice guide.
Shame I'll never get around to use it.

that might be good if your only using 4 fingers... everyone i know can pinch the 20kgs

Hammer curls and farmer carries Gym movement
hand gripper outside of gym doesn’t even feel like exercise really

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Why would you do all these exercises when you can simply: lift weights and go to the gym

I feel my forearms burning during my pull day exercises.

Tbh you should include the strength ratio to your weight to know your progress.

gonna try thias
Your local athletic store probably only has shit ones. Get a Captains of Crush. Start with the "Trainer" or the "Sport" if you're weak. Look up videos on the proper technique. Chalk makes them a lot easier.

Your local athletic store probably only has shit ones. Get a Captains of Crush. Start with the "Trainer" or the "Sport" if you're weak. Look up videos on the proper technique. Chalk makes them a lot easier.
what's the strongest one? i think im ready
9t02idjv80r41.jpg
my current hand for reference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
This is a nice guide.
Shame I'll never get around to use it.
shame.
9t02idjv80r41.jpg
Yeah, try the 365lb one, you got it!
Hammer curls and farmer carries Gym movement
hand gripper outside of gym doesn’t even feel like exercise really
They do work, but if your directly training for grip then you should follow this guide.
but i thought grip was mostly genetic?
its not.
This is great advice.
Why would you do all these exercises when you can simply: lift weights and go to the gym

I feel my forearms burning during my pull day exercises.
This is just a stupid reply, yeah sure your lat pulldown will train your forearms a little, but if you want actual engagement and improvement in hypertrophy and strength/functionality, you need to train it directly. This guide is mostly for grip but does intertwine a little with forearm training.

• +1
but i thought grip was mostly genetic?
Im comparing with other untrained males, I didnt be specific but you get the idea

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bonesbonesbonesbone
bump

• +1
9t02idjv80r41.jpg
The CoC #4. Here's the list of people who have closed it:

Joe Kinney, Nathan Holle, David Morton, Tommy Heslep, Magnus Samuelsson

No matter your genetics if your untrained you will have shit grip.
once i get a gym membership in december its over for u guys. Even the not natty guys will get mogged by my superior genes while natty

over for roidcels

once i get a gym membership in december its over for u guys. Even the not natty guys will get mogged by my superior genes while natty

over for roidcels
Im 187cm and can bench press 115kg

• +1
What I meant by hand grippers I’m saying that you start doing them automatically they definitely do work

• +1
PzE1MDM0NDkxODE

pull ups, you can put these on to make the grip thicker, this will train your forearms a lot more,
I already got these, mogger for bicep and forearm exercises because arms are on fire.

• +1
I am a wristlet at 6.3” but I hear from others I got great grip strength. Why is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I am a wristlet at 6.3” but I hear from others I got great grip strength. Why is this?
Wrist has nothing to do with grip

• +1
Are you sure? Isn’t grip related to your hand which is exactly connected to your wrist?
You’re grip strength is only related to the strength of your hand muscles and your forearm. Thats like saying your bench press strength is correlated with your sternum.

• +1
Grip strength is a necessary component of functional strength, it will not only compliment your forearm size, it will be very good for your wrist and hands. It is essential to anyone who is looking to get stronger.

Grip strength guide 101
Just like any other muscle group, you need to have a consistent schedule of training, its not something you can just buy a hand gripper and just walk away. You will need a routine, I will have an experiment one below.
This will not increase, nor affect your wrist size or shape in any way

EXERCISES

Exercise one: Rice Bucket Training
LmpwZw

This is an exercise you can easily do at home, all you need is a couple bags of cheap rice
and a 17 litre (5 gallon) bucket. When doing the exercise, move your wrists pronated and
supinated and crush the rice as much as you can.

Exercise two: Hand Grippers
LmpwZw

You can easily buy one of these at your local fitness store or online, they usually have a selected
weight, so make sure you buy something you can handle. It's a very simple process, just crush it
for as many reps as you desire, and results will show.

PzE1MDM0NDkxODE

GRIP TRAINING WILL INCREASE YOUR FOREARM SIZE!
d7e1709c2bbc3534bf83ddb05ab9d9db.jpg

29e6122ba9bdf50a64ee70ee634bcbe6.jpg

Forearms (well built and vascular ones) will increase SMV and attractiveness, maybe not as much as muh chiseled jaw but a small increase is still and increase, and this is why we looksmax in the first place.

Why should I do grip training?
More attractive arms.
Forearm strength
Less wrist pain
More functional strength
Better grip.
Could save your life.

@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @ascension! @Xangsane @LiteralCaucasian @TRUE_CEL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @curlyheadjames @skinnytwink @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @LastTemp @Artemis @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface @Prettyboy @Yvel_02
Tag me in threads like these, mirin the effort

• +1
You’re grip strength is only related to the strength of your hand muscles and your forearm. Thats like saying your bench press strength is correlated with your sternum.
Hold on dawg don’t use expensive words like sternum. Anyway I do have big hands apparently. I always thought my hands were average. But apparently they’re XL.

Nice,my fap will improve a lot