Grocery shopping and getting a haircut at the barbers is peasant shit

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
Going grocery shopping is fucking slave shit, drive to the supermarket, walk around for ages finding shit, carry like 10 massive bags to your car, drive home like a slave

Same with getting a haircut. Drive to the barbers, sit there like a DICKHEAD waiting for 30 minutes waiting, get a different barber every time and half the time u get a shit one

These days I order groceries online with Uber Eats, and hire a barber to my house for $40, 1x per month

If you have a decent job, you should value your time a bit more and not be a fucking slave on the weekends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, LVZZO, Charisma and 1 other person
jfl at eating and barbers in 2024 anyway

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
These days I order groceries online with Uber Eats, and hire a barber to my house for $40, 1x per month
South Park WoW Guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, OneCopDayKepRopAway, romanstock and 4 others
True, less wasted time I guess. what'd u do for work bro

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Going grocery shopping is fucking slave shit, drive to the supermarket, walk around for ages finding shit, carry like 10 massive bags to your car, drive home like a slave

Same with getting a haircut. Drive to the barbers, sit there like a DICKHEAD waiting for 30 minutes waiting, get a different barber every time and half the time u get a shit one

If you have a decent job, you should value your time a bit more and not be a fucking slave on the weekends
JFL at thinking you’re a CEO and need to save precious time by ordering groceries online. Unless you’re making 6 figures, using DoorDash/ubereats/instacart for anything is retard behavior. It takes 20 minutes to go to the store, just buy your own groceries instead of paying a poor black person to do it for you. I was a grocery store cashier for a while and I would not want my groceries touched by most of the people I saw doordashing

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and JoeKeys9
JFL at thinking you’re a CEO and need to save precious time by ordering groceries online. Unless you’re making 6 figures, using DoorDash/ubereats/instacart for anything is retard behavior. It takes 20 minutes to go to the store, just buy your own groceries instead of paying a poor black person to do it for you. I was a grocery store cashier for a while and I would not want my groceries touched by most of the people I saw doordashing
If he got money to pay for it just let him be honestly

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
If he got money to pay for it just let him be honestly
yea if u can afford to pay it, why would u wanna go do that slave shit yourself

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
bro you work from home, just go out and touch grass

bro you work from home, just go out and touch grass
i work from a luxury rooftop bar in the city center during the day

and then on the weekend i actually enjoy my life instead of doing slave shit like groceries and haircut

lazycel