Groundbreaking Information about ESR, is it too late for you? (AUTISMCELS GTFIH)

S

SwerveGG

Iron
going to be quick thread as i need high iq replies,

ESR is rated as one of the most if not the most important ratio known to man, edit any photo to wide or close set of any model and they become subhuman.

So, you might ask, what does this have to do with anything, there are many extreme examples, of people born with good eye spacing, going to subhuman eye spacing through puberty, and one might look at this and think how could it happen?

Off the bat, 99% of looksmaxxers will say your eye spacing is set from birth, but I myself from experience, and others I have known, know this to not be true, in fact there has been research on the development of brain disorders, (OCD, ADHD, Depression, Autism) linking to these issues. Now this is deep, as 50% of America, and 100% of you guys, have this issue, (some type of mental disorder.) So, you might ask if the damage has already been done why does it matter, listen to this, if you are still below 18 and in puberty, your bones are still very much growing, definitely growing if your on some type of steroids (if your not wtf are you doing with your puberty) so if we can get rid of mental disorders, then blast HGH, AI, Test, etc. etc. we can also fix our ESR. This is a very dumbed down version of the studies which I will plug, i need some high iq answers of people that know they can change their life, because they have the genetics.

"Orbital telorism, the interocular distance, is clinically informative and in extremes is considered a minor physical anomaly. While its extremes, hypo- and hypertelorism, have been linked to disorders often related to cognitive ability, little is known about the neural correlates of normal variation of telorism within the general population. We derived measures of orbital telorism from cranial magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) by calculating the distance between the eyeball center of gravity in two population-based datasets (N = 5,653, N = 29,824; mean age 64.66, 63.75 years). This measure was found to be related to grey matter tissue density within numerous regions of the brain, including, but surprisingly not limited to, the frontal regions, in both positive and negative directions. Additionally, telorism was related to several cognitive functions, such as Purdue pegboard test (Beta, P-value (CI95%) −.02, 1.63 × 10−7 (−.03:-.01)) and fluid intelligence (.02, 4.75 × 10−6 (.01:0.02)), with some relationships driven by individuals with a smaller orbital telorism. This is reflective of the higher prevalence of hypotelorism in developmental disorders, specifically those that accompany lower cognitive lower functioning. This study suggests, despite previous links only made in clinical extremes, that orbital telorism holds some relation to structural brain development and cognitive function in the general population. This relationship is likely driven by shared developmental periods." Thus showing through brain scans, and MRI's in a dumbed down version, a stupid brain will lead to a stupid face. Think of animals, if a deer ran in to walls cuz he was dumb. autistically touched doors over and over cuz he had ocd like half of you, talked to himself in his head over and over, or was sad about everything and wanted to die, this deer would look pretty ugly.
Esr

we can see increased grey matter (retard brain) can lead to abnormalities when in puberty. BUT this is fucking lifefuel for those like me at, 14, 15, 16 etc etc.
"We replicated our results in a GWAS on facial shape phenotypes (18). The assessment of facial shape measures in this dataset, including proxies of orbital telorism, has been described previously (18). In short, three-dimensional facial photographs were used to extract 78 Eucledian distance variables from all possible combinations between 13 facial landmarks. To remove variation due to shifting, rotation and scaling, GPA was performed. In addition to the GPA scaling of the phenotypes, GWAS analyses were adjusted for age, sex, body mass index and if needed familial relationships and principal components. This is most comparable to our model III and IV, with body mass index as a proxy for height and GPA as a proxy for intracranial volume or head width. For the replication analysis in this facial GWAS data set, we focused on facial width variables and variables highly correlated (r2 > 0.6) with these facial width distances."

SO boys, for me myself, I would never do a face reveal as this site is retarted and should only be used to take in info and dip, but im helping yall out cuz this is a weird ass failo that you shouldnt ever develop. I had perfect esr, now have wide set esr. Im on 500 mg tes e, 200 mg masteron e a week, starting hgh soon, and of course im already on AI, I also fixed my severe (i was batshit fucking crazy should have gotten lobotomy) mental issues. im now ready to take back what was mine.

DROP HIGH IQ comments, and tell me if im missing something.

LINKS: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010945221003282

LOOK IN THE FIRST LINK AND SCROLL TO BOTTOM, shit done of research backing me up!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
your bones are still very much growing, definitely growing if your on some type of steroids (if your not wtf are you doing with your puberty) so if we can get rid of mental disorders, then blast HGH, AI, Test, etc. etc. we can also fix our ESR.
:lul:
talked to himself in his head over and over, or was sad about everything and wanted to die, this deer would look pretty ugly.
:lul:
I also fixed my severe
you didn't fix shit nigga :lul: :feelsuhh:
I have known, know this to not be true, in fact there has been resear

nigga didn't even read what he linked
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and truthhurts