Groundbreaking PSL Discovery

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
SLEEP.

SLEEP IS VERY IMPORTANT.

During this Thanksgiving break I’ve averaged 9.5-10 hours hours per night. My UEE has gone a lot better as well as my whole eye area (very marginally though). I also feel a lot better and my cold went down drastically.

Compared to at school when I get 6.5 hours per night, my UEE is horrible and I feel tired all the time.

GET GOOD 8-9 HOURS EVERY NIGHT BOYOS. YOU WILL LOOK AND FEEL BETTER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2227
SLEEP.

SLEEP IS VERY IMPORTANT.

During this Thanksgiving break I’ve averaged 9.5-10 hours hours per night. My UEE has gone a lot better as well as my whole eye area (very marginally though). I also feel a lot better and my cold went down drastically.

Compared to at school when I get 6.5 hours per night, my UEE is horrible and I feel tired all the time.

GET GOOD 8-9 HOURS EVERY NIGHT BOYOS. YOU WILL LOOK AND FEEL BETTER.
need to work though

sleepmaxxing is the foundation of all maxxing, this is when your hormones try to achieve balance.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 2846
Sleep 5 hours a day but get tear trough fillers theory

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
ill stick to sleeping 3 hours and guzzle 2 clen pills after fapping 5 times

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
true but I can't afford to spend that much time sleeping anymore tbh

I need to use that time to work on my goals, a friend and I have plans to start a few companies in the next few years and I have to be improving my skills and doing research. I plan to only sleep around 5 hours a night. Plus I want to get better at math and I also want to start building an understanding of biochemistry. Sucks but what can you do? An extra five hours a day adds up quick. When I just let myself sleep as much as I want its like 10 hours a day.

• +1
I need to use that time to work on my goals, a friend and I have plans to start a few companies in the next few years and I have to be improving my skills and doing research. I plan to only sleep around 5 hours a night. Plus I want to get better at math and I also want to start building an understanding of biochemistry. Sucks but what can you do? An extra five hours a day adds up quick. When I just let myself sleep as much as I want its like 10 hours a day.
5 hours is brutal for me. I couldn’t function on that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
5 hours is brutal for me. I couldn’t function on that tbh.
yeah idk if I can either. I did 5 hours a night last week because of church obligations + the most retarded week of the semester by far in terms of workload and when I went to my parents house for Thanksgiving I legit slept 12 hours each night.

• +1