SLEEPMAXX METHOD ??

basedhardpill

basedhardpill

Iron
Hi,
I dont think that im doing this thread for appearence benefit, but if it can help someone with it its cool.

Personally i have a very great sleeping rythm with 7-8h per days + when i finally fall in sleep, i never woke up during the night, the only things that fuck me up its the things that i have :
-A lot of difficulty to fall in sleep
-The feeling that the night are not recovery
And when i wake up my head are heavy asf + little headache.

For the difficulty to fall in sleep you can easily fix it with melatonin, its pretty good to regulate the sleep-wake cycle but if you use as a cure to fix your difficulty to sleep it ran pretty bad cuz you get depended and when you get off of them you will go back to square one.

So with no cure i experimented valerian caps, it is used as a fully natural anxiolytic but for it work to for fall in sleep quickly (i recommand it).

*to lazy to try it, but i think that a cold shower + stretching before go to bead gonna help.

Say some if you get something !

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mathis, nathan and 2 others
Good bro ur already better than 92% of GrAYcels perma posting in offtopic, I needed this since I am a sleepcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zubin, PSLdemigod, nathan and 1 other person
Injecting HGH before bed will make you more sleepy and you will get more relief

I had sleeping problems before the injection, now it's 10 hours straight.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
If I do 30 minutes of meditation before sleep I fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more rested

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, jacobrb07, 97baHater and 2 others
Melatonin is originally produced from serotonin. When your pineal gland signals to release melatonin, serotonin is converted to NAS through the AANAT enzyme. Afterward, NAS is converted to melatonin through the HIOMT enzyme. With this in mind, it's important to produce enough serotonin capable of sustaining a good mood throughout the day, and ensure proper melatonin production. supplementing melatonin directly is a terrible idea, so to increase your serotonin naturally, you can:

Maintain healthy habits in general (water stuff like less anxiety and stress, meditation, having an active social life, etc).
5-HTP: 50 to 200mg daily.
Omega 3: 2g of EPA and DHA.
Probiotics: at least 1 billion CFU (the more the better). Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are best for mood and serotonin support.
B6: 100mg.
Vit D: best to get from sun exposure after waking up, but if not, anywhere between 1k and 10k IU daily.
Magnesium: 400mg daily.
SAMe: 1g daily.
Tryptophan: 500mg per day.
Rhodiola Rosea: 200mg daily.
Ginkgo Biloba: 150mg daily.
B9: 400mcg per day.
Inositol: 500mg per day.
Zinc: 30mg per day.

Foods that boost serotonin (tryptophan-rich): eggs, cheese, pineapples, tofu, salmon, nuts and seeds, turkey, chicken, milk, seafood in general, dairy, lentils, beans, chickpeas, red meat, bananas, quinoa, buckwheat, oats, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, dark chocolate.

Always eat at the same time of the day: by eating in the same time window frequently, you adjust your circadian rhythm to digestion and bowel movements accordingly. This will help reduce drowsiness and energy spikes and downs by the afternoon, and maintain glucose homeostasis.

Nasal strips work by physically widening the nasal passages and improving airflow. They can be used in order to help with sleep apnea, snoring, congestion and exercise, but are also a great sleep quality improver in general since your oxygenation levels will improve, making you wake up feeling better.

Don't use stimulants after 10 AM: The half-life of caffeine is about 7 hours. Let's say you use 500mg as pre workout at 10 AM - at midnight, your blood will still have 125mg. Only use stimulants earlier in the day and at low doses, as little frequently as possible. If necessary, cycle them (4 days on, 3 days off).

Have your last meal and drink 3 to 2 hours before bed - by eating and drinking right before bedtime, you increase metabolism and body temperature when it's supposed to shut down. To prevent this, concentrate your water intake and meals earlier in the day until the afternoon, to give yourself proper rest. This also reduces your chances of waking up in the middle of the night, leading to less sleep fragmentation.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LVZZO, BrahminBoss and basedhardpill
*to lazy to try it, but i think that a cold shower + stretching before go to bead gonna help.
cold shower before sleep isnt optimal, increases cortisol levels and fires up ur central nervous system=even if u would fall asleep quickly after that, ur central nervous system stays on higher than normal alert and the sleep wont be refreshing

cold shower in the morning is really good tho

Melatonin is originally produced from serotonin. When your pineal gland signals to release melatonin, serotonin is converted to NAS through the AANAT enzyme. Afterward, NAS is converted to melatonin through the HIOMT enzyme. With this in mind, it's important to produce enough serotonin capable of sustaining a good mood throughout the day, and ensure proper melatonin production. supplementing melatonin directly is a terrible idea, so to increase your serotonin naturally, you can:

Maintain healthy habits in general (water stuff like less anxiety and stress, meditation, having an active social life, etc).
5-HTP: 50 to 200mg daily.
Omega 3: 2g of EPA and DHA.
Probiotics: at least 1 billion CFU (the more the better). Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are best for mood and serotonin support.
B6: 100mg.
Vit D: best to get from sun exposure after waking up, but if not, anywhere between 1k and 10k IU daily.
Magnesium: 400mg daily.
SAMe: 1g daily.
Tryptophan: 500mg per day.
Rhodiola Rosea: 200mg daily.
Ginkgo Biloba: 150mg daily.
B9: 400mcg per day.
Inositol: 500mg per day.
Zinc: 30mg per day.

Foods that boost serotonin (tryptophan-rich): eggs, cheese, pineapples, tofu, salmon, nuts and seeds, turkey, chicken, milk, seafood in general, dairy, lentils, beans, chickpeas, red meat, bananas, quinoa, buckwheat, oats, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, dark chocolate.

Always eat at the same time of the day: by eating in the same time window frequently, you adjust your circadian rhythm to digestion and bowel movements accordingly. This will help reduce drowsiness and energy spikes and downs by the afternoon, and maintain glucose homeostasis.

Nasal strips work by physically widening the nasal passages and improving airflow. They can be used in order to help with sleep apnea, snoring, congestion and exercise, but are also a great sleep quality improver in general since your oxygenation levels will improve, making you wake up feeling better.

Don't use stimulants after 10 AM: The half-life of caffeine is about 7 hours. Let's say you use 500mg as pre workout at 10 AM - at midnight, your blood will still have 125mg. Only use stimulants earlier in the day and at low doses, as little frequently as possible. If necessary, cycle them (4 days on, 3 days off).

Have your last meal and drink 3 to 2 hours before bed - by eating and drinking right before bedtime, you increase metabolism and body temperature when it's supposed to shut down. To prevent this, concentrate your water intake and meals earlier in the day until the afternoon, to give yourself proper rest. This also reduces your chances of waking up in the middle of the night, leading to less sleep fragmentation.
That why i get off of that, thank for explaining (y)

• +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_
cold shower before sleep isnt optimal, increases cortisol levels and fires up ur central nervous system=even if u would fall asleep quickly after that, ur central nervous system stays on higher than normal alert and the sleep wont be refreshing

cold shower in the morning is really good tho
yeah, it also decreases melatonin production

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
melatonin sups plus a generous carb meal before bed is good for fall asleep and making sleep deep

Hi,
I dont think that im doing this thread for appearence benefit, but if it can help someone with it its cool.

Personally i have a very great sleeping rythm with 7-8h per days + when i finally fall in sleep, i never woke up during the night, the only things that fuck me up its the things that i have :
-A lot of difficulty to fall in sleep
-The feeling that the night are not recovery
And when i wake up my head are heavy asf + little headache.

For the difficulty to fall in sleep you can easily fix it with melatonin, its pretty good to regulate the sleep-wake cycle but if you use as a cure to fix your difficulty to sleep it ran pretty bad cuz you get depended and when you get off of them you will go back to square one.

So with no cure i experimented valerian caps, it is used as a fully natural anxiolytic but for it work to for fall in sleep quickly (i recommand it).

Say some if you get something !
Getting sunlight in your eyes within the first 1.5 hours of wakefulness, consistently.

I had some troubles with this (since the sun isn't up often when I wake) so I bought the Luminette 3, which are these glasses that shine specific frequencies of light which mimic this effect that the sun would have on you.

Can't quite use them to their full potential yet, as I can't use them at the same time, consistently, but they've helped massively. Along with blue-light-blocking glasses about 30 mins before bed.

I got the TrueDark classic one, expensive (too much I'd say) but I thought it'd be worth it if I'd only have to buy it once, and it was. I've had my mom and siblings wear it a few times, just to prove to them I wasn't wearing these stupid-looking glasses for nothing (I'm wearing them right now), and they do work.

Also, 300mg magnesium bis-glycinate and 150-300mg l-theanine combo works wonderfully for my sleep as well.

Regular exercise (like cardio) would probably help as well. Sometimes I order some fatty-rich food if I really wanna go to sleep since a full-stomach makes me sleepy too (but I wouldn't recommend this regularly).

• Love it
Reactions: basedhardpill
Injecting HGH before bed will make you more sleepy and you will get more relief

I had sleeping problems before the injection, now it's 10 hours straight.
Damn mirin. Can u elab