Groundbreaking Study Demonstrates Why South East Asia Has The Most Transsexuals/Trannys/Ladyboys/Abominations

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
Groundbreaking Study Demonstrates Why South East Asia Has The Most Transsexuals/Trannys/Ladyboys/Abominations

On god I'm figuring out the blackpill, things that have never been discovered day by day. Especially on racial preferences, colouring. This 1 month off work has been insane.

Recent equator and phenotype discovery: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...very-this-will-go-down-in-psl-history.565414/

------------
Southeast Asians have the highest CAG receptor repeats in the world (highest susceptibility to estrogen)

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0048294 @Detona thanks for this

And Estrogens are a group of hormones that play an important role in the normal sexual and reproductive development in women. They are also sex hormones.

Creating the most feminine women and men in the world. To the point a large % of the men literally become trannies.
-----------

Also South americans have South East Asian DNA. And they have the second highest rate of trannies.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Hero of the Imperium and ChristianChad
@stickyblickyhuh @pur3e @Cheesyrumble tagging my friends

dnr
this is our height difference. I would submit and rape you on the ground in real life.

@stickyblickyhuh @pur3e @Cheesyrumble which ones of you are SEA btw?

keep coping its a larp + ur asian=over.

anyways u gotta admit this is an interesting discovery
dnr your threads are useless nonsense from a 5'5 manlet with fetal alcholol syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
dnr your threads are useless nonsense from a 5'5 manlet with fetal alcholol syndrome
keep coping i facially mog you to suicide

and im 6'2 and white

ur south east asian. doesnt matter what height or face.

it ... is.... over................

trannymaxx tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Serial Mogger

and im 6'2 and white

trannymaxx tbh

You are 5’5 twink. I came in a girl that looks like ur bratty ass
79E60114 41B2 40F3 BBDC 8D56460F444E

muh south east asian. stfu you're never close guessing my race

muh south east asian. stfu you're never close guessing my race
you wont admit ur race because ur embarrassed about it

manual breathe right now twink

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
also u just clearly lied cos google images photo

thing is i actually have fucked asian women tho, brutal:hnghn:
Did you reverse image search it? exactly youre just spitting our your abused twink ass.

korean gooks with white women to make you go bonkers

also how come nordics love fingers in their mouths and spit on their face? extreme degradation kink they all seem to have

also how come nordics love fingers in their mouths and spit on their face? extreme degradation kink they all seem to have
ur being insecure cos i just statistically proved ur the most feminine race

this nigga @pur3e is asian? :dafuckfeels:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21052 and Blkpill Godfather

I really hope you are turkish cos this just got way more brutal for you

"I have been to Turkey several times. The first time I visited, I was shocked by the reaction I elicited simply from my appearance. I'm a six foot tall middle-aged man with blue eyes and blond hair. Anyone who has been to Turkey, knows the importance of "the blue eye", or "nazar boncuk". An amulet to ward off evil. You see them everywhere. I was told that I had nothing to fear in Turkey, because of my eyes. I wasn't so sure.

The Grand Bazaar is an enormous semi-outdoor market, with hundreds of little booths, selling everything from rugs to spices. There are virtually no women. The entrance is a long sloping ramp, from which one is visable to nearly the entire market. As I walked down that ramp, a near total silence fell over the crowd. Then there a buzzing murmer of male voices, which I tried to tell myself wasn't directed at me.

During that afternoon, I was flirted with, offered dinner invitations, a place to stay the night, a free rug, and (if I'm not mistaken), even one rug vendors nephew. No-one was rude exactly (except in their assumptions), and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't flattered in a way. However, knowing the repressive rules of Islam, I couldn't help but be amazed at the complete openess of their behavior. I don't appear in any way gay, unless blue/blond is considered fair game in the Arab world.

My friends refused to believe me, until they saw it first hand. I went back with a couple from Spain. Brown eyes, black hair. We went to the Bazaar, and it happened again exactly as I had described it to them. Their jaws dropped."

also i had turkish friends in school and them and their family loved me

@pur3e should i geomaxx to turkey?

I really hope you are turkish cos this just got way more brutal for you

also i had turkish friends in school and them and their family loved me
and? cherrypick like the autist you are

@pur3e
Are you actually a transwoman? I haven't been following the forum drama.
Are you a TOP transwoman since you've made a reference to being 6'2" and fucking twinks? They do exist. lol.

and im 6'2 and white

trannymaxx tbh

is this a morphed @predeterminism

@pur3e
Are you actually a transwoman? I haven't been following the forum drama.
Are you a TOP transwoman since you've made a reference to being 6'2" and fucking twinks? They do exist. lol.
no I just sometimes cant help it when I see a low T cuck like @Blkpill Godfather makes me wanna rape him

I think some blacks also have high e this can’t be the only reason there’s so many

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
keep coping its a larp + ur asian=over.

anyways u gotta admit this is an interesting discovery
im not southeast asian? Also the faggiest country is greece. Cumskins made the whole lgbtansdhqwuhdiuhwiuhiuwe. I bet u know every letter by order :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: fags. #MaybeHitlerWasntThatBad :ROFLMAO: most of all of the trannies and fags and dykes are all cumskis. Shit u not.

says the one who cant show his subhuman face
and u did? funny how people on this forum love to get validation from other men. Want to know how to know if u are ugly or not? see how people treat u in real life. Especially how girls treat u. And what little kids say about u

is this a morphed @predeterminism
yup. @predetermism was acting like this after he went through my threads. He couldnt afford antidepressant cause he wasnt all his money on wrinkle creams and skin cancer chemo :ROFLMAO:

and u did? funny how people on this forum love to get validation from other men. Want to know how to know if u are ugly or not? see how people treat u in real life. Especially how girls treat u. And what little kids say about u
proved my point too subhuman jfl, i know im a normie but you just hide behind a screen troll instead of improving your life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back