Group of 4 girls brutally roast a guy for being 5'7 ( extremely brutal heightpill)

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING

No amount of face and body could speak against this disrespect
Also why is it always the landwhales ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, ChickenRun, cyko and 21 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2785681
It's always the landwhales because they project their own insecurities on others and make themselves feels better by putting others down

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, TheDragon, Detective and 48 others
Landwhales know they have lower smv so they take their rage of being rejected by chad on some random ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Klasik01, Argentinazi and 26 others
6 is the magic number

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Its female instinct to eliminate and shame sub5 turbomanlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, arabcelxxx, Gigatyrone69 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, arabcelxxx, diamondbill and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, Emiqrox, Mewton and 2 others
they are all below average and they all will giga reject me im 6 feet btw

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
Brutal to see the standards of this 3/10 landwhale haha

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi, klamus, Emiqrox and 5 others
Landwhales know they have lower smv so they take their rage of being rejected by chad on some random ltn
Any woman who isn't in a wheelchair or something has infinite SMV and could get hit by 5 new men every day. Men fuck everything.
What you mean is relationship value.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Any woman who isn't in a wheelchair or something has infinite SMV and could get hit by 5 new men every day. Men fuck everything.
What you mean is relationship value.
I just mean that when a random guy calls out these landwhales he is seen as an incel, but if prime Chico come and say that these landwhales need to listen the fuck up only leftists would see him as bad, and not even as incel, jusy misogynist

• +1
Reactions: Germania
The guy is so clueless he doesn't even ask "height or face", he asks "height or MUSCLES" as if that's even relevant.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, niqfan625 and sn00p110
always the donkey looking landwhales insulting random dudes for no real reason

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Argentinazi, Emiqrox and 2 others
I just mean that when a random guy calls out these landwhales he is seen as an incel, but if prime Chico come and say that these landwhales need to listen the fuck up only leftists would see him as bad, and not even as incel, jusy misogynist
Such women would have found a husband 100 years ago and become frustrated cooks in a poorhouse. But times changes.
Nowadays you have to be better than your grandpa to get a woman 10 times worse than your grandma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and ascension
The strange thing is, that height is actually the only thing with which you can openly discriminate against someone these days without getting into social problems. And it only affects men, short women are petite and sweet, short men are repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Deleted member 32196 and dantemaxxing
I wish it were male instinct to do the same with these fat LTB roasties
Istg it's all the fucking simps
Onlyfans wouldn't exist if fucking ltns could think with their goddamn brains than with their dick 24/7

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
It’s all about being 6’4…

That’s the key 🔐

• +1
are you saying we just need a few chads to take our side and start putting these roasties in their place and they'd listen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
are you saying we just need a few chads to take our side and start putting these roasties in their place and they'd listen?
Maybe, but they could also go mad and repeat what is said in the video but magnitudes more brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox and user123456
That 5'9 girl looks ugly

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and TheRagingBull
She wanted to fucc him

when she said "you are below average" the only reasonable answer wouldve been "your face is below average"

IMG 3444

‘What a diss okay’

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Only 14.5% of u.s men are 6ft or above these gay faggot bitches

• +1
It's something about Girls with that appearance being brutal to sub5s

• +1
don't know how he took that shit with a smile on his face. i'm the same height and would be doing everything i could not to smack her head in

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and 5.5psl
they get more compliments from their friends to help them cope with their size. in their head, increasing their smv, making them think they are stacy

• +1
They're so subhuman too fuck

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 2785681
To be honest this aint even a blackpill lol she just screaming in his face hes short so he doesnt try shooting any shots and she's jealous of his physique. She is fat as a bitch and wishes she could be in his female equivalent shape, it makes a lot of sense she's threatened by him lol, her insecurity = manifestation / realization of inferiority. bro is probably happy w his height i can tell

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 5.5psl
(they are shorter than him, and fat)

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Ricochet and Emiqrox
I fucking hate fat women

• +1
I have a landwhale roommate who looks exactly like her

• +1
How did that guy not punch that ugly ogre foid in the face? She is annoying as FUCK

• +1
The girl with a boyfriend is getting dicked down on that "girls trip"

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
Well duh he's an ugly ass fuck manlet turd, what did you expect from 4/10+ females?

Ok yeah i guess, but he could have clutched that 1v4 really easily. Cmon

Anything under 5'11 is subhuman

ACTIONS > WORDS

• +1
ACTIONS>WORDS. DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT A FOID SAYS
true that.
i see the dudes, women end up getting with or end up sleeping with. Alot of these dudes, tick no boxes.

• +1