GROW HAIR OUT TO MAKE LONG FACE LOOK BETTER

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
My FWHR is bad because i have a long face vertically speaking, so why the hell did i used a undercut hairstyle my whole life? That will just make my face look even longer.

I'm growing it out atm, the long hair falling down and with the sides will make my face look better. Legit tip for longfacecels imo.

Also beardmaxxing to not look like a girl once my hair grows lol.

This is what i'm going for:

Images 21

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 685, 2peasinapod and 2 others
Looking like a girl because of longer hair =

IMG 20191028 154034

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
yes it works i did this

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 685, Gengar and 6 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Long hair distracts from your face so midface is less noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
  • Love it
Long hair is much much better than short hair for 99% of males. Growing out your hair until at least medium length will improve the looks of 90% of males for sure

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 685, IWantToMax and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Why you try to Troll me so hard? i think, only by EXISTENCE of my Name in this forum i already triggers you.
Are you telling me that's a good haircut? Lmao it looks like shit. If you say otherwise you're trolling

Are you telling me that's a good haircut? Lmao it looks like shit. If you say otherwise you're trolling

Show me a good haircut.

Modern haircuts, like Hitler youth, or young Leo.

Actually looks good, but i don't know if looks better than Ramirez or no, i just don't like hairs that looks negroid or ginger

Boys in the Hitler Youth  009

So much 6 and 7 PSL here, Hitler is a God.

The Eagle of The Third Reich sense

Actually looks good, but i don't know if looks better than Ramirez or no, i just don't like hairs that looks negroid or ginger

View attachment 148999

So much 6 and 7 PSL here, Hitler is a God.

View attachment 149000
Why did you laugh react if you agree then tbh, also I think young leo hairstyle would be best, it's like an upgraded version of the Hitler youth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Laugh React don't mean disagreement.
Tbh I just assumed you disagreed with my suggestions so I saw it as a disagreement jfl

My hair is almost half the length and people sometimes claim that I have girl hair. I have an unmasculine face though. If you want to pull off this haircut, you need to be masculine facially and bodywise or you'll come across as the autist or even a girl

My hair is almost half the length and people sometimes claim that I have girl hair. I have an unmasculine face though. If you want to pull off this haircut, you need to be masculine facially and bodywise or you'll come across as the autist or even a girl

I have masculine face so i'm good. Also beardmaxxing rn