Grow taller pyramid secret

Allez

Allez

Iron
I think I’m gonna get the gtps 2.0 from the grow taller guru. Will it work idk, I’m 19 so it might be a stretch but at least the testimonials claim you can still be growing well into your 20s. One testimonial said he was still growing at 24 which is hard to believe but who knows. It’s like 64$ a month so whatever, I can refund in 3 months worst case scenario. I got the money. I’m 5’8 currently so I’ll give updates as I go along the coming months (assuming this form still exists:ROFLMAO:) If I get 3 solid inches I’ll be happy. Wish me luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The King of myself, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 3 others
Wtf is it supposed to do ?

• +1
Reactions: Allez
grow taller guru

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Hueless, Preoximerianas and 3 others
It’s a program full of exercises diets stretches and other lifestyle stuff. Supposedly it’s the culmination of years of data research and experimentation. From what I’ve seen if your still in puberty it’s probably pretty legit ngl. The gtg claims that despite closed growth plates you can still grow and that the Ceiling for height increase is around 30 yrs old. It sounds like a giga cope scam but no matter where I looked I couldn’t find someone who claimed it didn’t work for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Hueless, GigaAscender and 1 other person
leak if you buy

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 16641 and 4 others
It's difficult to believe that people actually fall for these scams

It’s a program full of exercises diets stretches and other lifestyle stuff. Supposedly it’s the culmination of years of data research and experimentation. From what I’ve seen if your still in puberty it’s probably pretty legit ngl. The gtg claims that despite closed growth plates you can still grow and that the Ceiling for height increase is around 30 yrs old. It sounds like a giga cope scam but no matter where I looked I couldn’t find someone who claimed it didn’t work for them.
Bro,don't waste ur money.
Rather get on aromasin it would stop ur growth plates from fusing thus giving u more time to grow.
And take igf1 lr3 50mcg ed ,it would give u good growth , probably take u to 6'0-6'1 if u blast it for 6 months - 1yeaf.
Also i have done stretches i made them up myself and learned a bit from the internet and i got 3 inches in 4 months
I will tell u that for free.
GTG might not be a scammer but his program is a wastage of money,i have some of his program for free if u want to.

Bro,don't waste ur money.
Rather get on aromasin it would stop ur growth plates from fusing thus giving u more time to grow.
I see you recommending aromasin and I'm not really understanding how it worked for you. You said you stopped growing at 16 but you somehow made gains with estrogen blockers 2 years past when your growth plates should have fused. You just did a few stretches and took aromasin and grew 3 inches?

I see you recommending aromasin and I'm not really understanding how it worked for you. You said you stopped growing at 16 but you somehow made gains with estrogen blockers 2 years past when your growth plates should have fused. You just did a few stretches and took aromasin and grew 3 inches?
Lol,i havent taken aromaisn till yet.
I will take it in a few days as i am still researching more about it
And yes I grew barely 0.5 inch after 16 after which I started stretching at 18,now I have gained 3 inches in 4 months and still gaining,i am a bit relaxed now.
I just did strecthes,sprints,diet+some multivitamins and mutliminerals.
Now I will take aromasin,igf1 lr3/peptides, methylation stack.