Grow taller

I ~

I ~

Iron
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
Hello, I would like to know how I can grow taller. I am currently 14 years old and 1.54 (5'0") meters tall, my mother is 1.50 (4'11") meters tall and my father is 1.70 (5'7") meters tall.I'm desperate to grow taller because all the men in my family are 5'7 ft meters tall. I want to break that cycle by growing taller. Please, can someone help me?

My estimated height is 1.68cm (5'6")
I'm tired ngl
 
If you're above the age of 17 then the only thing you can do is leg lengthening surgery (Not that I'm advacating it, just saying.)
But if your're a lucky basterd you can have a late growth spurt, which is realy rare.
Although if you are 16 or younger the first thing you should do is check your bone age, and see if you're not wasting your time or not.
(If bone age is 16-younger than you're good) And afterwards look for ways to grow taller while you still can.
 
I can’t be called particularly experienced, but my close doctor friend advised me to eat healthy, sleep at least 8 hours (and not at the moment, but on a regular basis, which is important), and practice hanging on the horizontal bar. I tried to comply with this and reached 183.8 cm.
 
the main thing is not to have surgery to lengthen your legs or not to use questionable medications. your health is very important.
 
Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin K2
Zinc
Magnesium
Vitamin C
Vitamin A
Vitamin B12
Boron
Vitamin E
Tongkat Ali and pray🙏

200 Surplus lifting weights 9+ hours of sleep
 
Hello, I would like to know how I can grow taller. I am currently 14 years old and 1.54 (5'0") meters tall, my mother is 1.50 (4'11") meters tall and my father is 1.70 (5'7") meters tall.I'm desperate to grow taller because all the men in my family are 5'7 ft meters tall. I want to break that cycle by growing taller. Please, can someone help me?

My estimated height is 1.68cm (5'6")
I'm tired ngl
check bone age asap learn about purpose of growth plate, aromatase inhibitors, estrogen effect on growth plates, and how would growth plates connect with erdafitnib. figure it all out and then u will know what to do
 

Similar threads

idk8
Replies
3
Views
17
idk8
idk8
Twischy0_0
Replies
5
Views
61
Twischy0_0
Twischy0_0
overrr
Replies
10
Views
111
urfavoriteliberian
urfavoriteliberian
elliott06
Replies
8
Views
84
elliott06
elliott06
ashiko
Replies
1
Views
10
John855.
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top