growing a more robust brow ridge and more forward maxilla.

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
So we all know Sean O'pry has a pretty above average brow ridge and Ill use him as an example for this theory, you see in most of his photos he is either lowering or raising his eyebrows and has wrinkes on his forhead for doing so, but what if this was the reason for his browridge growth? what if his constant usage of his brows made the bone itself and the muscles/fat surrounding bigger?

his side for brow ridge hypothesis:

if this has nothing for ridge growth the correlation defenitly has something for subcutaneous fat pads for the eyelids as I have done some pretty shit within the past two years for my eye area to drastically change form this to this:

before :

after:

notice there isn't much change from the side but there is definitely more fat on the eyelids ( seen on the front and side) and the eyebrows are lower set with more bone density and advancement (seen with the front) and the forhead itself is less sloped in the after (seen on the side and front)

albeit this was a 2.5 year difference while I was undergoing the more masculine facial changes during puberty so that is a big part of it but it should not be out of the question that using your eyebrows may or may not have massive affects on your ridge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We all know Blacks have really great Maxillary growth but what if there was a generational miniscule task that has been passed down that may have had a role with this?

hear me out, basket carrying with your head....

so with this comes a more proper posture, strenghting your neck and upper back support which is known to have a big role with your maxillary development but what if the weight laying on your head has a role with it too?

what if the weight drives not only your posture to be more straight and stronger but your maxilla more forward.

this Is what I think happens although I cant be too sure.

but what if it does play a role?

I will do some test and these with using my eyebrows more alone and use a 25Lbs plate on my head while I watch TV over the course of the rest of this year onward and see if there is any notible changes.

thanks for reading.

Axii-

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, moreroidsmoredates, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
what the sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, nathan and thecel
fuckin cope

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and nathan
Goofy post, another ridiculous “theory” with no scientific background nor research to back it up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ItsOver999 and yen
I think you're just raising your brows and then quickly frowning which makes your uee disappear and eyebrows lower set, I always do this in pics to have a better eye area and prove you changed the eye area by creating a video.

I read it, but i thing just a little bit of bonesmashing will increase the browridge to a good amount

So we all know Sean O'pry has a pretty above average brow ridge and Ill use him as an example for this theory, you see in most of his photos he is either lowering or raising his eyebrows and has wrinkes on his forhead for doing so, but what if this was the reason for his browridge growth? what if his constant usage of his brows made the bone itself and the muscles/fat surrounding bigger?

View attachment 2893179View attachment 2893181View attachment 2893182View attachment 2893183View attachment 2893184

View attachment 2893185View attachment 2893189View attachment 2893190

if this has nothing for ridge growth the correlation defenitly has something for subcutaneous fat pads for the eyelids as I have done some pretty shit within the past two years for my eye area to drastically change form this to this:

before :

View attachment 2893196View attachment 2893197
after:

View attachment 2893199View attachment 2893201

notice there isn't much change from the side but there is definitely more fat on the eyelids ( seen on the front and side) and the eyebrows are lower set with more bone density and advancement (seen with the front) and the forhead itself is less sloped in the after (seen on the side and front)

albeit this was a 2.5 year difference while I was undergoing the more masculine facial changes during puberty so that is a big part of it but it should not be out of the question that using your eyebrows may or may not have massive affects on your ridge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We all know Blacks have really great Maxillary growth but what if there was a generational miniscule task that has been passed down that may have had a role with this?

View attachment 2893214View attachment 2893215View attachment 2893216View attachment 2893217View attachment 2893219

so with this comes a more proper posture, strenghting your neck and upper back support which is known to have a big role with your maxillary development but what if the weight laying on your head has a role with it too?

what if the weight drives not only your posture to be more straight and stronger but your maxilla more forward.

View attachment 2893224 this Is what I think happens although I cant be too sure.

I will do some test and these with using my eyebrows more alone and use a 25Lbs plate on my head while I watch TV over the course of the rest of this year onward and see if there is any notible changes.

thanks for reading.

Axii-
I'll come back in 7 months

what do you think a theory is you moron
A theory requires research and background, your stupid take would be a “hypothesis”, not a theory, and it’s so baseless i’d be ashamed to even call it a hypothesis

• +1
Reactions: shr and moreroidsmoredates

View attachment 2893179View attachment 2893181View attachment 2893182View attachment 2893183View attachment 2893184

before :

after:

View attachment 2893214View attachment 2893215View attachment 2893216View attachment 2893217View attachment 2893219

View attachment 2893224 this Is what I think happens although I cant be too sure.

thanks for reading.

Axii-
what did u do to get fat pads on your eyelids

highest iq conclusion

hmmma arabs eat so much sand that must be why they have robust beards!!!!:lul::lul:

dent ur skull for science

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
highest iq conclusion

hmmma arabs eat so much sand that must be why they have robust beards!!!!:lul::lul:

dent ur skull for science
what the fuck else could possible affect it, they dont have food

Wild. Even the wall got a brow ridge

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shr, BlackpillRemedy and moreroidsmoredates
Can someone please ban this retard

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

before :

after:

thanks for reading.

Axii-
Rep me bhai

enviromental gene mutation

i see the vision

step one: head bowl
step two: nut into a refridgerator and cultivate the best specimen
step three: dent its head
step 4 rinse and repeat until desired offspring appears
step 5: complete brain transfer

• +1
Reactions: Axii
i see the vision

step one: head bowl
step two: nut into a refridgerator and cultivate the best specimen
step three: dent its head
step 4 rinse and repeat until desired offspring appears
step 5: complete brain transfer
yeah mate you get it

This is almost as funny a joke as bone smashing...

before :

after:

thanks for reading.

Axii-
Did bro just hit puberty and trying to feed us utter cope 😭