Growing bone mass as a teen

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
Will do testosterone soon to gain masculinization which will give me more bone mass. Aside from that i am bonesmashing daily and im thinking about getting CJC dac with mk677. Would this ascend me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and IndraBC
make sure to include AI for the test btw

Will do testosterone soon to gain masculinization which will give me more bone mass. Aside from that i am bonesmashing daily and im thinking about getting CJC dac with mk677. Would this ascend me?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
where you getting test from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Dht is responsible for dimoprhism

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Get alot of K2 and animal fats. Synthetic vitamins (vitamin supplements) don't work at best, and at worst they are harmful. Animal fats will boost IGF-1 and testosterone

What’s your bonesmashing guide

i dont want my bone mass to grow on hgh, igf1 and ai

Gatekeeping faggot

Natty route :Eat high GI diet, practice proper intermittent fasting, eat good meats like beef which has a good micronutrient profile, stay lean and do light exercises and pick up a sport.

Chemical route : Test, AI to stop growth plate closure, possibly look into DHT supplementation, ac 262 along with test for increased gains, PCT and bloods do your own research yadadadadada MK667 is cope inject hgh ( dose dependent on bodyweight ). Be careful when using AI, crahsing estrogen can fuck up brain development permanently. Stay away from shitty orals like dbol or tren. Dont cut too hardEliminate EDCS from daily lifestyle.

DHT = Dimorphism
DHT does not affect gains and seems to have no active effect in muscle tissue
Testosterone converts to DHT
Testosterone aromatises into Estrogen which is good for you if Estrogen is in reference ranges
Too little Estrogen = Brain damage
Too high Estrogen = Fucked hormonal profile, Sign of HPTA supression

Stay away from SARM's other than Osta and AC262, dont touch yk

(EXTREMELY SIMPLIFIED, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, IM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW FUNDAMENTALLY WHERE TO START LOOKING)

• +1
Reactions: Arditi