growing hair to shoulder length, can i become mtn?

boro13

boro13

Iron
IMG 20230601 223034

Attachments

• IMG_20230217_193427.jpg
    IMG_20230217_193427.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221110_195703.jpg
    IMG_20221110_195703.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, Jigen, midlatinocel and 2 others
Why would u do that just thicken your brows and ogre max u already look like one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, aspiringexcel and malicieusss
Why would u do that just thicken your brows and ogre max u already look like one
ogre always look good with long hair ooga booga

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
Holy submental

tho it's also that ive always wanted to grow it out super long, gotta try the tarzan drip at least once before i turn 30 and go bald. hides your failos and also one of my only good features lol

Just overbite theory

low effort
Bad pheno

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 29155
weak mtn with some luck

low effort
0241CA9B B87B 47A1 BDCE 00CC9548D6B0
op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, OSOARROGANT, exo and 6 others
Nigga how tf you looking like that, you got a botched surgery or something?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and RAMU KAKA
Jesus you have more forward growth that me kid

Nigga how tf you looking like that, you got a botched surgery or something?
developing issues + genetics bc type 3 malocl is somewhat genetical

developing issues + genetics bc type 3 malocl is somewhat genetical
type 3 malocclusion? you mean underbite? jfl if anything i used to have a slight overbite which I already fixed long ago. what you're looking at is the perfect bite

Nigga wtf is wrong with ur mandible

Nigga wtf is wrong with ur mandible
i wonder. but why is every curry in this forum obsessed with saying nigga in every sentence?

i wonder. but why is every curry in this forum obsessed with saying nigga in every sentence?
Fix your jaw + rhino + hair growth

The cut in the first pic already suits you well I'd keep it as it sorta cancels out the ogre look with the shorter cuts. Are you mainland ASEAN?

type 3 malocclusion? you mean underbite? jfl if anything i used to have a slight overbite which I already fixed long ago. what you're looking at is the perfect bite
wow. it is over for you holy fuck

low effort
Holy mandible. Looks insane. Too bad shit phenotype so LTN. Ur capped

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
low effort
Holy mandible. Looks insane. Too bad shit phenotype so LTN. Ur capped
Wasting that jaw on him is the same as when a fatass bald 2 PSL tranny has A10's, like ffs give it to someone who could use it.

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and Nebula
Just fix your nose, make up max just like most kpop stars do. Also bleaching your skin a little a bit might help.

Wasting that jaw on him is the same as when a fatass bald 2 PSL tranny has A10's, like ffs give it to someone who could use it.
Good comparison

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and HarrierDuBois
Probably on of best jawline I ever seen.

Long hair won’t ascend you because you are too ugly and the beautiful hair won’t fit your face. Stick with simpler styles unless you’re already MTN or above.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
jeez the amount of basement dwellers on this site that just can't accept the fact i can fuck their gfs any moment i want. doesn't even matter how i look, im better than 99% of the retards on the spectrum here. fucking losers keep rotting here while i may consider fucking your futures wives if i feel like it lolol

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
jeez the amount of basement dwellers on this site that just can't accept the fact i can fuck their gfs any moment i want. doesn't even matter how i look, im better than 99% of the retards on the spectrum here. fucking losers keep rotting here while i may consider fucking your futures wives if i feel like it lolol
Sure buddy, girls looove your pheno jfl

Sure buddy, girls looove your pheno jfl
see buddy i dont need to care about incel stuff like pheno or any of the intricately autistic shit on this site. when you're like me, you just know you can pull hoes whenever you want. difference between me and you? i scroll this forum because im bored, you live here because you're depressed, 600 lbs, 30, balding and women don't even look at you. not to say none of this look shit matters when i beat the shit out of incels like you in front of your gfs (if you have one)

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
wtf is wrong with your jaw

see buddy i dont need to care about incel stuff like pheno or any of the intricately autistic shit on this site. when you're like me, you just know you can pull hoes whenever you want. difference between me and you? i scroll this forum because im bored, you live here because you're depressed, 600 lbs, 30, balding and women don't even look at you. not to say none of this look shit matters when i beat the shit out of incels like you in front of your gfs (if you have one)

low effort
chad according to @Arborist because his chin protrudes to his nose tip

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and HarrierDuBois
too bad you dont even have that😢. keep mouth breathing retard lololl

too bad you dont even have that😢. keep mouth breathing retard lololl
Why did you say "even" as if I don't mog the living fuck out of you in practically every other area?

Wow u have some good craniofacial development.
Unfortunately you get cucked by pheno and ethnictax.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Why did you say "even" as if I don't mog the living fuck out of you in practically every other area?
i couldn't care less even if you do, you see im not the one with 14k reputation on some incel forum

i couldn't care less even if you do, you see im not the one with 14k reputation on some incel forum
You're right, you don't, in fact you got a negative post rep ratio. Just seethe.

brother is flexing on me for not rotting in an incel forum😭😭
I'm flexing on you for being able to ascend. Tsk tsk tsk. @Nebula mr jawboy here thinks he mogs shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
I'm flexing on you for being able to ascend. Tsk tsk tsk. @Nebula mr jawboy here thinks he mogs shit.
wow you even talk like you're some kinda anime character, "tsk tsk tsk"? gotta call your fellow incel looksmaxxing companions to your aid now? also you making friends in some obscure incel forum? you must be truly lonely. i just feel sorry now, dont even feel like talking shit anymore. just dont rope brother🙏

wow you even talk like you're some kinda anime character, "tsk tsk tsk"? gotta call your fellow incel looksmaxxing companions to your aid now? also you making friends in some obscure incel forum? you must be truly lonely. i just feel sorry now, dont even feel like talking shit anymore. just dont rope brother🙏
Nah I'm just coming together with likeminded people caging at subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: boro13
low effort
Holy cow you are quite a fucking specimen. Rarest looking pheno I’ve come across thus far. Curry tier coloring,west African broad nose, and insane forward growth. What do you look like from the front?

Fucking bone mogger