• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
jfl i stopped at 15

never began

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Chadelite and turkproducer
Maybe 1cm max.

I'm 24, 183.5cm in the morning and 181.5cm before bed.

At 17-18 I distinctly remember being around 181.5cm straight out of bed and around 178.5cm before bed.
3 years ago I was a little over 182cm out of bed and almost 179.5cm before bed.

So I definitely grew around 0.75cm between 18 and 21.

The growth from 21 to 24 is from fixing posture a bit and glucosamine sulfate (only affects evening height and only if you lose 1"+ of height during the day.)
It's possible I grew a tiny bit in the past few years, but it's hard to say because I've been taking gluco and fixing posture recently so it's impossible to know how much of it was natural growth if any.
I highly doubt it was natural growth at 21-24, maybe 0.5cm at best.

Your parents are short and you're very luck to be taller than your dad considering your mom's height. My dad is a few cm taller than me and my mom is 166 - 167cm.
I wouldn't expect anything, not even a mm tbh. I think you've reached your genetic potential. If you really want to stop obsessing over it, check your growth plates (xray legs/knees, not wrists or clavicles.)

Last edited:
HGH works for people with ISS aka short parents
HGH didn't really help my 5'2" cousin. His dad is 5'11", but his mom is 4'10" or so, borderline midget. He's 4" taller than his mom. Men are 5.12" taller than their mothers on average. He got cucked hard by genes.

It's sad. HGH probably helped him grow a few inches, but he's still a turbogigamanlet. He's Croatian too which means he's 10" shorter than the average height here. He also lives in south Croatia where the average height is even higher.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt, Chadelite, turkproducer and 3 others
HGH didn't really help my 5'2" cousin. His dad is 5'11", but his mom is 4'10" or so, borderline midget. He's 4" taller than his mom. Men are 5.12" taller than their mothers on average. He got cucked hard by genes.

It's sad. HGH probably helped him grow a few inches, but he's still a turbogigamanlet. He's Croatian too which means he's 10" shorter than the average height here. He also lives in south Croatia where the average height is even higher.
Short woman fuck the genes,Jaden Smith is an example of that.
He is like 5ft7,Will is like 6ft 1 maybe a tad above.
jaden-smith-will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-and-trey-smith-attend-of-picture-id1179501694

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
@Beetlejuice do you recommend the attractive shortcels to date taller women to reproduce to make favorable offspring?

@Beetlejuice do you recommend the attractive shortcels to date taller women to reproduce to make favorable offspring?
Off course,woman around your height you be ideal i guess.

Short woman fuck the genes,Jaden Smith is an example of that.
He is like 5ft7,Will is like 6ft 1 maybe a tad above.
jaden-smith-will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-and-trey-smith-attend-of-picture-id1179501694
I truly believe mother's height is much more important than father's height.
My mom is 5'5.5" which is exactly the average female height in my country.
My dad is 6'1" or 185cm.
I'm 6.25" taller than my mom and about an inch shorter than my dad. I've reached my full genetic potential. Men are 5.12" taller than their moms on average. There's no such prediction or formula for fathers.

If my mom was 5'3", but my dad was 6'4", I'm almost certain I would be 5'10" at best.

I see this all the time and Jaden Smith is a good example. Obviously, there are men who are 10" taller than their mom.
I know a 6'7" dude. His dad is 6'2" and his mom is 5'10". It's obvious where he got his height from.

It seems like if your mom is tall, it's much more likely you'll be a lot taller than her and vice versa. So if your mom is average height, you'll be 5-6" taller than her. If your mom is tall (5'10"+), you'll probably be 7-10" taller than her. If your mom is a womanlet, you'll be 2-5" taller than her.

Womanlets almost always create manlets regardless of fathers (unless they're extremely tall.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Hopeful333, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I truly believe mother's height is much more important than father's height.
My mom is 5'5.5" which is exactly the average female height in my country.
My dad is 6'1" or 185cm.
I'm 6.25" taller than my mom and about an inch shorter than my dad. I've reached my full genetic potential. Men are 5.12" taller than their moms on average. There's no such prediction or formula for fathers.

If my mom was 5'3", but my dad was 6'4", I'm almost certain I would be 5'10" at best.

I see this all the time and Jaden Smith is a good example. Obviously, there are men who are 10" taller than their mom.
I know a 6'7" dude. His dad is 6'2" and his mom is 5'10". It's obvious where he got his height from.

It seems like if your mom is tall, it's much more likely you'll be a lot taller than her and vice versa. So if your mom is average height, you'll be 5-6" taller than her. If your mom is tall (5'10"+), you'll probably be 7-10" taller than her. If your mom is a womanlet, you'll be 2-5" taller than her.
Makes sense to me. A guy I know has a mom that's 5'9-5'10 and he's 6'3 at 15.

HGH works for people with ISS aka short parents
It didn't make them over the expected adult height the trial expected with HGH treatment, you guys don't get it, GH itself ages bone, estrogen ages bone, testosterone ages bone, DHT ages bone. Every single anabolic hormone you literally have, ages bone as your chondrocyte proliferative capacity is gradually getting exhausted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadelite and Slob
It didn't make them over the expected adult height
Exactly. People don't understand what HGH does. HGH won't make you 10" taller than your mom if your genetic potential is for example 5". Nothing beats genes except for LL.

HGH helps if you're not significantly outgrowing your mom or you're not growing as much as you should (considering your parents' height), but even then it could just be genes.
HGH at 16+ is a joke and whoever takes it that early is a retard, especially if they're already significantly taller than their mom (4"+ inches.)
This explains why my 5'2" cousin is still a gigamanlet despite having taken HGH at an early age. His genes simply didn't allow him to be more than 4" taller than his mom.

Don't blame the lack of HGH for your manletism. Take a look at your womanlet mom and you'll understand what's truly going on. If you're already 4-5" taller than your mom, then that's most likely it and you're coping hard by taking HGH.

Last edited:
It didn't make them over the expected adult height the trial expected with HGH treatment, you guys don't get it, GH itself ages bone, estrogen ages bone, testosterone ages bone, DHT ages bone. Every single anabolic hormone you literally have, ages bone as your chondrocyte proliferative capacity is gradually getting exhausted
link to study? People with ISS have reached their potential. They aren't stunted.
Exactly. People don't understand what HGH does. HGH won't make you 10" taller than your mom if your genetic potential is for example 5". Nothing beats genes except for LL.

HGH helps if you're not significantly outgrowing your mom or you're not growing as much as you should (considering your parents' height), but even then it could just be genes.
HGH at 16+ is a joke and whoever takes it that early is a retard, especially if they're already significantly taller than their mom (4"+ inches.)
This explains why my 5'2" cousin is still a gigamanlet despite having taken HGH at an early age. His genes simply didn't allow him to be more than 4" taller than his mom.

Don't blame the lack of HGH for your manletism. Take a look at your womanlet mom and you'll understand what's truly going on. If you're already 4-5" taller than your mom, then that's most likely it and you're coping hard by taking HGH.
psuedoscience. HGH has proven take make kids taller in non GH deficient children. Stop acting as if it's cope to justify you missing out on the oppurtunity.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
imagine towering his father by 10 cm and this bitch ass nigga asks for more.... im not even taller than my dad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Justttt and Alexanderr
link to study? People with ISS have reached their potential. They aren't stunted.

psuedoscience. HGH has proven take make kids taller in non GH deficient children. Stop acting as if it's cope to justify you missing out on the oppurtunity.
i never said they were stunted m8, like you said yourself, the only thing HGH does is makes them grow to their potential faster, the study said they didn't grow to the EXPECTED adult height with HGH treatment

Last edited:
i never said they were stunted m8, like you said yourself, the only thing HGH does is makes them grow to their potential faster
I don't think you understand. Most GH treatments have an AI to prevent bone growth so this doesn't happen. There is no natural limit and genetics is just a trend. There are tall kids with short parents, and shorter kids with taller parents.

Non GH deficient children (Idiopathic Short Stature or ISS) grow using GH to above their predictive height. Extra Chromosome and Wincel made m multiple threads on this, basically height 101.

I disagree with you there, it is not only LL that works, genes only upregulate and dowregulate certain height factors, but the only two mechanisms they can truly impact is also the number of chondrocyte cell proliferation cycles that are left and how big the hypertrophic chondrocytes are with every cycle before osteoblast differentiation happens. We have found out how to manipulate BOTH of those mechanisms with a few drugs and supplements, but the only thing I agree with here is the HGH only makes you as tall as your DNA limit more quick;y
I don't think you understand. Most GH treatments have an AI to prevent bone growth so this doesn't happen. There is no natural limit and genetics is just a trend. There are tall kids with short parents, and shorter kids with taller parents.

Non GH deficient children (Idiopathic Short Stature or ISS) grow using GH to above their predictive height. Extra Chromosome and Wincel made m multiple threads on this, basically height 101.
Bro you don't get it, there is a difference between kids with a deficiency as people who are completely healthy. It doesn't matter if you take an AI to delay your bone age, if your chondrocyte cells are already senescent then YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GROW

psuedoscience. HGH has proven take make kids taller in non GH deficient children.
Retarded little kid. HGH makes you reach your genetic potential earlier aka it closes the growth plates earlier and forces your body to grow. It will NOT make you surpass your genetic potential, you pathetic little faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
imagine towering his father by 10 cm and this bitch ass nigga asks for more.... im not even taller than my dad
He wasn’t very tall to begin with though.
My grandad was 6’2”-6’3” but my grand mom was around 4’11”.

Couple that with the fact that my dad grew up in a very poor background in a village and he grew up kinda short.

how big is your dad?

Every guy who went to the army at 19 grew a few inches due to the intensity. I'm a 5'11 fatty without trying at 16

• +1
Reactions: Lelek and Deleted member 4946
Retarded little kid. HGH makes you reach your genetic potential earlier aka it closes the growth plates earlier and forces your body to grow. It will NOT make you surpass your genetic potential, you pathetic little faggot.
Did you read anything I said? Think before you type dumbass.

There is no such thing as genetic potential. Genetic growth is a TREND. Once again, stop coping when there area studies that prove you wrong. ISS children given GH treatment gorw taller. Bone growth rate can be reduced using AI.

This is BASIC KNOWLEDGE. I learned this about a year ago from multiple threads and users. Stop acting like a condescending faggot when you seriously don't know shit.
Every guy who went to the army at 19 grew a few inches due to the intensity. I'm a 5'11 fatty without trying at 16
There's no recorded proof of this. Physical excersion makes IGF-1 growth factor wasted on muscle repair, so if anything it'll do harm. Height is genetic + chance. Also being fat is not going to help you.

Last edited:
He wasn’t very tall to begin with though.
My grandad was 6’2”-6’3” but my grand mom was around 4’11”.

Couple that with the fact that my dad grew up in a very poor background in a village and he grew up kinda short.

how big is your dad?
i have big manlet genes throughout all my family (my dad is the tallest in his family tree and he's 180), im 175... but i live in manlet country so im a bit above avg but

if you dont mog your father = genetic scum trait tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
i have big manlet genes throughout all my family (my dad is the tallest in his family tree and he's 180), im 175... but i live in manlet country so im a bit above avg but

How old?

How do you know you’re done growing?

• +1

same here,my father mogs me by 4cm i think,i am 3cm shorter than you.

• So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta
18. i havent grown a bit in the last year.
Growth happens very suddenly and randomly after the major part of puberty is over.

I don’t know if I was measuring wrong or something, but I literally measured myself for 10 days straight and saw myself growing 1mm a day from 178 to 179 and then suddenly stop again.

where do you get SAM-E and what does it do bro?
Makes you keep growing like normal puberty kids do (if taken by itself of course, i am combining with hexarelin for faster results) and it also significantly delays your biological aging, but i recommend 2000 mg dose, other wise the tumor suppressor genes will be dowregulated since your seriously increasing your methylation, we are inducing a safe form of gigantism on ourselves. Cheapest source for enteric coated tablet SAM-e that is required is https://au.iherb.com/pr/Lake-Avenue-Nutrition-SAMe-S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine-400-mg-60-Tablets/96277

Take it on an empty stomach, no food or water 2 hours before and after the SAM-e dosage

Also take 800 mcg folic acid: https://au.iherb.com/pr/Nature-s-Bounty-Folic-Acid-800-mcg-250-Tablets/32303 protects your DNA from anymore senescence type damage read these two articles to get an understanding on what I am talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senescence#Cellular_senescence, https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Justttt, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Not even 18 yet :cool:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

My mom is 5'3 and I'm almost 6'3 explain?
Not even 18 yet :cool:
MashAllah

I don't think you understand. Most GH treatments have an AI to prevent bone growth so this doesn't happen.
Aromatase inhibitors delay epiphyseal plate closure, they don’t prevent bone growth (otherwise the kids wouldn’t grow taller) neither do they prevent the closure of the growth plates, I wish they did though.
Since estrogen hastens the closure of the growth plates (it doesn’t cause it), getting rid of most of it will only delay the process not stop or prevent it.

Loss of DNA methylation is what (atleast partially) causes growth plate senescence. Growth plate senescence occurs because stem-like cells in the growth plate resting zone have a finite proliferative capacity that is gradually exhausted. Similar limits on replication have been observed when many types of animal cells are placed in cell culture, an effect known as the Hayflick phenomenon.
“We also observed that the level of DNA methylation in resting zone chondrocytes decreased with age in vivo. This loss of methylation appeared to occur specifically with the slow proliferation of resting zone chondrocytes in vivo and was not observed with the rapid proliferation of proliferative zone chondrocytes in vivo (i.e. the level of DNA methylation did not change from the resting zone to the hypertrophic zone), with proliferation of chondrocytes in vitro, or with growth of the liver in vivo. Thus, the overall level of DNA methylation decreases during growth plate senescence. This finding is consistent with the hypothesis that the mechanism limiting replication of growth plate chondrocytes in vivo involves loss of DNA methylation and, thus, loss of DNA methylation might be a fundamental biological mechanism that limits longitudinal bone growth in mammals, thereby determining the overall adult size of the organism.”
Neither HGH or AI’s increase DNA methylation though.
Did you read anything I said? Think before you type dumbass.

There is no such thing as genetic potential. Genetic growth is a TREND. Once again, stop coping when there area studies that prove you wrong. ISS children given GH treatment gorw taller. Bone growth rate can be reduced using AI.

This is BASIC KNOWLEDGE. I learned this about a year ago from multiple threads and users. Stop acting like a condescending faggot when you seriously don't know shit.
I think you’re getting confused here.
1) There certainly is a thing called genetic potential. [1].
2) Growth plate closure rate is what is reduced when taking an AI, not bone growth.
3) Kids with ISS growing past their predicted height doesnt disprove there being a genetic limit placed on one’s height, since the reason they’re that short in the first place is because they didn’t produce enough HGH to stimulate normal growth. Them growing taller than their predicted height (after GH therapy) isn’t them surpassing their genetic limit (which doesn’t exist according to you) since it’s not their genes which caused them to become that short in the first place. They’re essentially catching up on growth they missed out on since they’re now able to stimulate enough tissue growth with GH injections. With non-GH deficient people (like 99.9% of us here) it’s a totally different case. (Catch-up growth isn’t pseudoscience btw, it’s an actual thing).

“Increased growth velocity due to growth hormone (GH) therapy is accurately called catch-up growth in children with GH deficiency.”

Show me some studies where normal, non GH deficient kids took HGH and grew significantly past their predicted adult heights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2205
Aromatase inhibitors delay epiphyseal plate closure, they don’t prevent bone growth (otherwise the kids wouldn’t grow taller) neither do they prevent the closure of the growth plates, I wish they did though.
Since estrogen hastens the closure of the growth plates (it doesn’t cause it), getting rid of most of it will only delay the process not stop or prevent it.
That's what I meant. They prevent bone age from increasing
Kids with ISS growing past their predicted height doesnt disprove there being a genetic limit placed on one’s height, since the reason they’re that short in the first place is because they didn’t produce enough HGH to stimulate normal growth
Idiopathic Short Stature is when you're short despite not having any GH deficiencies. You can't have ISS and GH deficiency at the same time. You can be classified as having ISS even if you reached predicted height.

ISS is just a classication for someone who is 2 standard deviation below the average height. It doesn't matter if you reached your potential or not, as long as you have no GH deficiencies but are still short, you have ISS.

Kids with ISS growing from GH shows that HGH can make regular people grow taller as long as your growth plates aren't closed. It's true that IGF-1 speeds up growth (legit is a growth factor so it ages you) but an AI would prevent premature closure.

When I say there's no genetic limit I'm just speaking in terms of who I replied to. Obviously a person with dwarfism can't grow to 6'6, but with proper GH treatment, massive increases in height are observable. Of course you will never see this done to a person of average height because it is doctors refuse to do it in most Western countries without GH deficiency or ISS.

Tldr ISS have normal GH levels and there is a genetic limit but much higher than you think

Open plates with no GH deficiencies are given higher dosages of HGH

NON GH deficient kids growing with HGH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
WondEring that too. I just turned 19. I’m 184cm and I want to reach 186cm manlet cutoff.
My dad is 5’5 and my mom is 5’7
just get lifts in the mean time anything after 6'0 is frame face and sex appeal for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795

Idiopathic Short Stature is when you're short despite not having any GH deficiencies. You can't have ISS and GH deficiency at the same time. You can be classified as having ISS even if you reached predicted height.

ISS is just a classication for someone who is 2 standard deviation below the average height. It doesn't matter if you reached your potential or not, as long as you have no GH deficiencies but are still short, you have ISS.

Kids with ISS growing from GH shows that HGH can make regular people grow taller as long as your growth plates aren't closed. It's true that IGF-1 speeds up growth (legit is a growth factor so it ages you) but an AI would prevent premature closure. There’s also the fact that

When I say there's no genetic limit I'm just speaking in terms of who I replied to. Obviously a person with dwarfism can't grow to 6'6, but with proper GH treatment, massive increases in height are observable. Of course you will never see this done to a person of average height because it is doctors refuse to do it in most Western countries without GH deficiency or ISS.

Tldr ISS have normal GH levels and there is a genetic limit but much higher than you think

You’re right, I was the one which got confused. I still don’t think we can be sure GH therapy will give normal people the same height changes as with people with ISS since there might be unknown underlying factors at work since we’re ignorant of what causes their extremely short stature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Kids with ISS growing from GH shows that HGH can make regular people grow taller as long as your growth plates aren't closed. It's true that IGF-1 speeds up growth (legit is a growth factor so it ages you) but an AI would prevent premature closure.

Do you even know what 'bone age' means? It is a term used to identify how far your bones are developed, aromatase inhibitors don't prevent bone age increasing

cope, my mom was like 5'3 and I'm 6'2, but her dad was between 6'3 to 6'5

• +1
cope, my mom was like 5'3 and I'm 6'2, but her dad was between 6'3 to 6'5
Your fatass slut mom was probably malnurished, anorexic or bulimic while she was growing up lmao. You got your height from her genes.

Makes you keep growing like normal puberty kids do (if taken by itself of course, i am combining with hexarelin for faster results) and it also significantly delays your biological aging, but i recommend 2000 mg dose, other wise the tumor suppressor genes will be dowregulated since your seriously increasing your methylation, we are inducing a safe form of gigantism on ourselves. Cheapest source for enteric coated tablet SAM-e that is required is https://au.iherb.com/pr/Lake-Avenue-Nutrition-SAMe-S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine-400-mg-60-Tablets/96277

Take it on an empty stomach, no food or water 2 hours before and after the SAM-e dosage

Also take 800 mcg folic acid: https://au.iherb.com/pr/Nature-s-Bounty-Folic-Acid-800-mcg-250-Tablets/32303 protects your DNA from anymore senescence type damage read these two articles to get an understanding on what I am talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senescence#Cellular_senescence, https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml
Arginine and lysine are also good for height. I take l-citruline which increases serum arginine levels and a lysine supplement. Have you though about taking TMG instead of Sam-e? It helps your body create its own sam-e from what I’ve read. Are you only taking those two supplements?

Arginine and lysine are also good for height. I take l-citruline which increases serum arginine levels and a lysine supplement. Have you though about taking TMG instead of Sam-e? It helps your body create its own sam-e from what I’ve read. Are you only taking those two supplements?
I will be taking, SAM-e, folic acid, glucosamine chondroitin MSM, meclizine,Aromasin, and hexarelin. That's all I need to grow. Sometimes I will also include viagra since it is a PDE5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibits cGMP), cGMP and cGKII are related and cGKII knockout mice suffered from dwarfism: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12193576 cGKII increases chondrocyte hypertrophy by promoting chondrocyte hypertrophic differentiation. may also add creatine since that inhibits myostatin, and myostatin inhibits all forms of cellular growth not just muscular, also mice without myostatin were significantly bigger and taller than ones with myostatin

All in all a stack like this is a 100 times more effective than a regular HGH or peptide stack suggested in this forum, what's more is it will actually make you grow beyond genetic potential

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ahnafdaniel
And
I will be taking, SAM-e, folic acid, glucosamine chondroitin MSM, meclizine,Aromasin, and hexarelin. That's all I need to grow. Sometimes I will also include viagra since it is a PDE5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibits cGMP), cGMP and cGKII are related and cGKII knockout mice suffered from dwarfism: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12193576 cGKII increases chondrocyte hypertrophy by promoting chondrocyte hypertrophic differentiation. may also add creatine since that inhibits myostatin, and myostatin inhibits all forms of cellular growth not just muscular, also mice without myostatin were significantly bigger and taller than ones with myostatin
and how old are you?

Do you even know what 'bone age' means? It is a term used to identify how far your bones are developed, aromatase inhibitors don't prevent bone age increasing
ah yes, they do? there are literally graphs showing stabilization of bone age progression after the intervention of aromatase inhibitors.
growth hormone rapidly ages the bone, so does estradiol, so do androgens, the problem with aromatase inhibition is that the hypothalamus upregulates gonadotropic signals in response to a lack of estradiol receptor activation, thus increasing androgens, which is counterproductive. In my opinion, if you really want to stop the inevitable fate of epiphyseal plate closure you'd need both an androgen receptor antagonist and an aromatase inhibitor, your nuts would be literal bowling balls at that point due to the exasperation of steroidogenesis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ah yes, they do? there are literally graphs showing stabilization of bone age progression after the intervention of aromatase inhibitors.
growth hormone rapidly ages the bone, so does estradiol, so do androgens, the problem with aromatase inhibition is that the hypothalamus upregulates gonadotropic signals in response to a lack of estradiol receptor activation, thus increasing androgens, which is counterproductive. In my opinion, if you really want to stop the inevitable fate of epiphyseal plate closure you'd need both an androgen receptor antagonist and an aromatase inhibitor, your nuts would be literal bowling balls at that point due to the exasperation of steroidogenesis.
look, notice how he used the word 'prevent' instead of delay there is a clear difference between the two. By inhibiting growth plate ossification with aromatase inhibitor you are also inhibiting growth: http://www.heightquest.com/2013/06/inhibiting-growth-plate-ossification.html

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 2205
do what you want, enjoy wasting your money and time.
don't worry, i know I'm making use of both my money and my time, and I'll prove that to everyone in this forum soon as well

They slow down how the rate of your bone agig retard. How are you going to tell me it doesn't when there are studies showing this?
look, notice how he used the word 'prevent' instead of delay there is a clear difference between the two. By inhibiting growth plate ossification with aromatase inhibitor you are also inhibiting growth: http://www.heightquest.com/2013/06/inhibiting-growth-plate-ossification.html

Period.