Growing longer nails to fraud big hands?

sayi

sayi

Wristcel
Longer nails create an illusion of having longer hands, hands are a very attractive feature according to women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 6 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Long nails :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
yh sure if you want girls to think you have no hygiene

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and drimprovement
I often go long periods of time without cutting my nails and they grow fucking long. The girls say it's disgusting and I should cut them. Hey, but they're paying attention, right? So it's a good idea. Go ahead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Jova, drimprovement and 3 others
I often go long periods of time without cutting my nails and they grow fucking long. The girls say it's disgusting and I should cut them. Hey, but they're paying attention, right? So it's a good idea. Go ahead.
Just clean your nails

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Longer nails create an illusion of having longer hands, hands are a very attractive feature according to women
This user is sub 95 iq innit?

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
yh sure if you want girls to think you have no hygiene
Cope. You think putting toxic shit in your body is going to make you more attractive? No. You need to be "unclean"
And healthy too, that is, if you're healthy and don't practice hygiene you won't get the negatives like smelling bad. You need to be pumping pheromones in the air that will make women incredibly horny. Long nails are also a hunter trait too.

• Woah
Reactions: Jova
just blast hgh while doing every day boxing, hand gripper, farmers walks etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and sayi
@iloveboobs this guy is ruining your Adonis gang reputation

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs and sayi
Cope. You think putting toxic shit in your body is going to make you more attractive? No. You need to be "unclean"
And healthy too, that is, if you're healthy and don't practice hygiene you won't get the negatives like smelling bad. You need to be pumping pheromones in the air that will make women incredibly horny. Long nails are also a hunter trait too.
what are you even saying?? "long nails are also a hunter trait" bet you have never interacted with a woman

@iloveboobs this guy is ruining your Adonis gang reputation
i hope it is not a young jeffrey pretending to be adonis to gain attention

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
holy shit dont do this i promise you women dont care about hands as much as they care about face and other stuff