shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
to be honest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, St.TikTokcel and Madridista
I know, right?

My hair is growing after the buzzcut. I look pathetically subhuman when it's short.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and shizuku11111
brb asking chatgpt to create accurate image of @shizuku11111 based on his shitposts

I know, right?

My hair is growing after the buzzcut. I look pathetically subhuman when it's short.
i looked okay but this is much better since my forehead big

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Problem on a craniofacial level
That's it. I don't look good enough to keep a buzzcut, so I need a longer hair to hide my craniofacial flaws.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
That's it. I don't look good enough to keep a buzzcut, so I need a longer hair to hide my craniofacial flaws.
what did he mean, im slow

whatever this means
Recessed/underdeveloped/deformed. If you're a not a peanut-skulled brachy urod, you'll look good regardless of your "haircut". It's all about the bones
430076019 415844620961334 1418944536487634452 n

what did he mean, im slow
You know how Chads can rock a buzzcut while we look subhuman with it? Yeah, that happens because their skull is higher, more bony and more attractive overall. They can rock a buzzcut because they look good anyway, while we don't because we have skull and face flaws that make us look subhuman with our hair short.

You know how Chads can rock a buzzcut while we look subhuman with it? Yeah, that happens because their skull is higher, more bony and more attractive overall. They can rock a buzzcut because they look good anyway, while we don't because we have skull and face flaws that make us look subhuman with our hair short.
Recessed/underdeveloped/deformed. If you're a not a peanut-skulled brachy urod, you'll look good regardless of your "haircut". It's all about the bones
View attachment 2988124View attachment 2988125
what i have rn is basically a buzzcut with a lowered hairline/covered with bangs, pure buzzcut (4 on top) looked bad on me beacuse of my big forehead, round hairline and slightly recessed mandible which makes my chin appear shorter than it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and St.TikTokcel