Buzzcut copers in the gym

Timmy

Timmy

Equinox
In my boxing gym, my trainer tells us that buzzcuts make everybody look better and I look like a faggot with my fluffy hair. And majority of people are bluepilled and redpilled so they think ‘Yeah I’m def mascmaxxing rn’

This kid who’s like 15 said he’s gonna do a buzzcut. Good person but basically not even ltn but sub5. He has dark brown skin, no jaw or chin, ethnic eyebrows, bulgiest of bulgiest eyes ever. And said I’m gonna do a buzz… is bro not even self aware? Like its not even funny but is he not at all?

Then the mogger of the group, he has salludon tier forward growth, when he buzzed his head, his forward growth became much more promiment looking. He’s 17. The 15 y/o thinks he’ll look like him if he buzzes…. Its beyond over for some of these people because they litetally make themselves volcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadintraining, Clqs, kviijjjjj and 3 others
In my boxing gym, my trainer tells us that buzzcuts make everybody look better and I look like a faggot with my fluffy hair. And majority of people are bluepilled and redpilled so they think ‘Yeah I’m def mascmaxxing rn’

This kid who’s like 15 said he’s gonna do a buzzcut. Good person but basically not even ltn but sub5. He has dark brown skin, no jaw or chin, ethnic eyebrows, bulgiest of bulgiest eyes ever. And said I’m gonna do a buzz… is bro not even self aware? Like its not even funny but is he not at all?

Then the mogger of the group, he has salludon tier forward growth, when he buzzed his head, his forward growth became much more promiment looking. He’s 17. The 15 y/o thinks he’ll look like him if he buzzes…. Its beyond over for some of these people because they litetally make themselves volcels
Bump

NPCs

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Timmy
honestly bro who cares?
you're in the gym to make urself look better or do boxing
who cares what others dudes say or do? just tell them okay and laugh it off and keep on with it

don't let that shit get to ur head

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
ur coach is smart man

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and Timmy
honestly bro who cares?
you're in the gym to make urself look better or do boxing
who cares what others dudes say or do? just tell them okay and laugh it off and keep on with it

don't let that shit get to ur head
Brody thats no longer an issue, thank God! I let my hair grow out to cover my shitty failos, they can laugh byt they’re voluntarily making themselves subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, sub3cel, reek and 1 other person
He says hair takes nutrients away from muscle so you wont rcover well. Very intelligent indeed
idk abou that part but about part where he tells u to get a buzzcut he is right abt that

Stop checking out men’s haircuts you fucking metrosexual

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and alriodai
Brody thats no longer an issue, thank God! I let my hair grow out to cover my shitty failos, they can laugh byt they’re voluntarily making themselves subhuman.
99% of men look shit with a buzzcut
the ones that do look good with a buzzcut would look good with hair or with a buzzcut anyway

let them cope, gymcel and box and let the others descend themselves, don't debate w the delusional, just agree with them to apease their hearts and keep on with your day, we know the truth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
People with a buzzcut are either stupid or mentally ill:feelswhy:

Legit.

You have to have the face for a buzzcut for it to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Timmy

Haircuts shmarecuts.

• +1

3804315 IMG 20231206 032828
3804315 IMG 20231206 0328283

• So Sad