Growing out your hair can make a huge difference if you have big ears and a compact face like I do

D

Deleted member 16607

Iron
I always had short hair when I was younger but I finally decided to grow it out once I got to college and the difference is huge. I have large ears and a quite compact face that looks too small when I have short hair due to forehead exposure. My hairline is also slightly asymmetrical and receded at the temples (this is the classic "mature hairline" you see on some men in there late 30s onwards, but I have had it since birth and am not balding. My hair is actually very thick and dense). Having one or two of these issues would likely not be an issue but the combination was definitely a net negative on my face. By simply not getting a haircut for a few months many of these issues have greatly improved. My hair now covers much of my forehead, making my compact face no longer looks out of place and masking my large ears and asymmetrical hair line. The difference is night and day in my opinion and has probably bumped up my rating a fair bit. If you have the same combinations of minor flaws I did I reccomend growing your hair like I did it can make a big difference. I was probably as close as you can get to average before but I'm certainly better now. If anyone has a similar experience feel free to let me know and if you want to see the before/after pics and/or give feedback on them also feel free to PM me.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Essay.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Kami, AscendingHero and 3 others
What's the best haircut for someone with a long face, no cheekbones, big nose, big ears, recessed maxilla, big forehead, narrow jaw, and small chin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, CopeTilliRope, AscendingHero and 6 others
Grow it all around, especially if you have wavy or curly hair

anyone who doesn’t listen to me deserves his subhumanity

Thread is pointless without pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
What's the best haircut for someone with a long face, no cheekbones, big nose, big ears, recessed maxilla, big forehead, narrow jaw, and small chin?
Reincarnation cut

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Timothee chalamet went from normie to slayer by growing out his hair

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RoundHouse, Deleted member 16607 and 2 others
Timothee chalamet went from normie to slayer by growing out his hair
Kinda hilarious how normie he looks with short hair

D98BE503 0514 45A0 A3EE 8917DB4C35B7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 16607 and 2 others
Being white and tall

It doesn't work for everyone, but it's still advice that can help a lot of people.

Not even surgery could make someone like this look decent

Kinda hilarious how normie he looks with short hair

View attachment 1447832
Yeah I was in a similar sitch to this. My ears look out of place and face was too small in relation to the size of my forehead. He obviously saw a greater benefit but it's a good example of how growing your your hair can really help for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Edit: just read you saying DM for pics

I always had short hair when I was younger but I finally decided to grow it out once I got to college and the difference is huge. I have large ears and a quite compact face that looks too small when I have short hair due to forehead exposure. My hairline is also slightly asymmetrical and receded at the temples (this is the classic "mature hairline" you see on some men in there late 30s onwards, but I have had it since birth and am not balding. My hair is actually very thick and dense). Having one or two of these issues would likely not be an issue but the combination was definitely a net negative on my face. By simply not getting a haircut for a few months many of these issues have greatly improved. My hair now covers much of my forehead, making my compact face no longer looks out of place and masking my large ears and asymmetrical hair line. The difference is night and day in my opinion and has probably bumped up my rating a fair bit. If you have the same combinations of minor flaws I did I reccomend growing your hair like I did it can make a big difference. I was probably as close as you can get to average before but I'm certainly better now. If anyone has a similar experience feel free to let me know and if you want to see the before/after pics and/or give feedback on them also feel free to PM me.
Send me

Ear pinning,super bimax, 2-3 rhino, hair transplant, mse, genio haircut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back