Growing the mandible with electrical pulses with implanted device. Real results

AlmostPerfect

AlmostPerfect

Iron
Basically they insert a small plate that create an electric pulsed current and it causes symmetrical bone growth. This is pretty crazy. I will be digging further so see if this could be applied to the femur or clavicle. Here is the study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8831273/

"Cephalometric controls taken 3 to 6 months after Modulator removal showed an average increase in mandible length of 5.26mm (range, 2.83–7.60mm) and of vertical curve of 23.5mm (range from 22 to 25mm), (Figs. (Figs.5,5, ,6,6, ,7,7, ,8,8, ,9,9, ,10,10, ,11,11, ,12,12, ,13).13). The average increase in soft tissue projection was 90% of the thickness of “added” bone length 4.7 mm (range, 2.5–6.8mm). After 39 months, clinical results were maintained, with no clinical evidence of bone resorption or complications. All patients preserved a normal pretreatment occlusion."

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and 5'7 zoomer
can i put it in my penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobkiller999, dadfa and TheMilkMan
Basically they insert a small plate that create an electric pulsed current and it causes symmetrical bone growth. This is pretty crazy. I will be digging further so see if this could be applied to the femur or clavicle. Here is the study:

"Cephalometric controls taken 3 to 6 months after Modulator removal showed an average increase in mandible length of 5.26mm (range, 2.83–7.60mm) and of vertical curve of 23.5mm (range from 22 to 25mm), (Figs. (Figs.5,5, ,6,6, ,7,7, ,8,8, ,9,9, ,10,10, ,11,11, ,12,12, ,13).13). The average increase in soft tissue projection was 90% of the thickness of “added” bone length 4.7 mm (range, 2.5–6.8mm). After 39 months, clinical results were maintained, with no clinical evidence of bone resorption or complications. All patients preserved a normal pretreatment occlusion."

View attachment 2863060
amazing thread this would work better than BoneSmashing with low risk and size edfects

View attachment 2863060
@Clavicular @Allornothing @Blackgymmax @Gengar

And have it migrate into your submental and look like a rooster

Gg faggot over for ur iq
just dissolve nigga unless you have a genio scheduled for tomorrow you will have to live with a subhuman chin for much too long

just dissolve nigga unless you have a genio scheduled for tomorrow you will have to live with a subhuman chin for much too long
Doesnt work

Im just using multi pdo threads as of now until genio

one time filler wont migrate for shit you are too high inhib sadly
Im one of the lowest inhib on the forum, its just a bad idea

I've read a similar thread a couple months back from @enchanted_elixir who talked about this and he mentioned using a TENS device to possibly do the same thing here. I think this same article was cited.

Is there a reason why it has to be inserted? The only thing I can think of is that the electrical pulses might have to be able to go through the skin barrier in order to activate osteoblasts using this method.

The only caveat when it comes to this method is that you need the right base. It's even mentioned in the article you cited:
"The current limitations of Modulation are that this technique may not be suitable for patients with severe craniofacial deformities."

If you're deformed, it's still over, and you still need surgery.

The Dr still does this in Mexico. I'm talking to him right now to get more info.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and ErbCel
The Dr still does this in Mexico. I'm talking to him right now to get more info.
You're talking about Dr. Dobke right? I decided to message him about the parameters that I proposed in the TENS device theory thread I made the other day. He's probably going to laugh, but I decided to ask him anyways, mainly about whether the TENS device theory would work when considering skin barrier and other factors as well as if the current needs to be from something like the implant (I think this is the case only because the pulse width might not enough to pass through skin).

Last edited:

Holy fucking shit I need to change this shit FAST JFL WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back