"Growing up fatherless will make you less of a man" is cope

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
You are born high T youre a man, thats it, you are born low T your an effeminate man, thats it, muh emotional, muh depression, muh a father will teach you how to be a man, its crazy because I live in a low class area, lots of people with absent fathers, and guess what, those people tend to act more masculine than people who grow with fathers, also look at the animal kingdom, cats for example, they grow up without father, I had an alpha cat(jfl) it was the most DOM cat I had, grow up without father, the only thing I agree is that growing with a father is a modern day expectation because a father will make you more civilized and will guide you through life thats it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, pizza, Sigmamale and 2 others
True

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I grew up w out my dad and I feel fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and R@m@
  • +1
Reactions: Blue
nah its not cope

stfu gays are the most homosexual race in the US because they lacked a father figure during development
Gay = coping mechanism for lack of pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, sergeant blackpill, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Major cope

Dudes without fathers are aimless thugs with no purpose or understanding of life, they only get the foid perspective of things

Every great man had a father in his life, your father will teach you how to be independent and get shit done

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 11770 and 7 others
Major cope

Dudes without fathers are aimless thugs with no purpose or understanding of life, they only get the foid perspective of things

Every great man had a father in his life, your father will teach you how to be independent and get shit done
my theory is that growing up without a father would not make you less manly, as you said aimless thugs, do you think that thugs arent manly? they have the masculine behaviour, the thing is if we want a civilized society we need to educate our children properly to not follow uncivilized routes, looking at low class areas most people grow up without fathers and they act more primitive, looking at animal kindom most animals grow up without father, the alphas grow up without father, education nowadays is low T high civilized, the perfect education a father can give a children is High T civilized like the old times

my theory is that growing up without a father would not make you less manly, as you said aimless thugs, do you think that thugs arent manly? they have the masculine behaviour, the thing is if we want a civilized society we need to educate our children properly to not follow uncivilized routes, looking at low class areas most people grow up without fathers and they act more primitive, looking at animal kindom most animals grow up without father, the alphas grow up without father, education nowadays is low T high civilized, the perfect education a father can give a children is High T civilized like the old times

Yeah your T levels are the same with or without father

Alot of times fatherless sons have something to prove to the World, they overcompensate

Fathers will teach you things a mother never could, like fight back and kill when necessary, that racism is a good and natural instinct, that you should be wary of who you trust

But most important dads will teach you how to do men stuff, like using tools, shooting guns, cooking and grilling, fixing vehicles, building a house, running electrical wires, etc.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, p0lishsubhuman, CANI and 2 others
Yeah your T levels are the same with or without father

Alot of times fatherless sons have something to prove to the World, they overcompensate

Fathers will teach you things a mother never could, like fight back and kill when necessary, that racism is a good and natural instinct, that you should be wary of who you trust

But most important dads will teach you how to do men stuff, like using tools, shooting guns, cooking and grilling, fixing vehicles, building a house, running electrical wires, etc.
High T civilized/primitive is the best, like you said fixing vehicles, hunting,fighting, know how to deal with girls... and making your son civilized to respect your country, your race, not steal, make a honest living thats how you keep a society working, now whats happening nowadays? low T too much civilized education fathers and school system, most new generations dont know how to do shit, they are told to be bluepilled since birth, look at prime rome the most based and best society imo, they educated their sons to be soldiers, to protect their borders, to put women in order, they were a mix of primitive and civilized thats the best a society can have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 2632
High T civilized/primitive is the best, like you said fixing vehicles, hunting,fighting, know how to deal with girls... and making your son civilized to respect your country, your race, not steal, make a honest living thats how you keep a society working, now whats happening nowadays? low T too much civilized education fathers and school system, most new generations dont know how to do shit, they are told to be bluepilled since birth, look at prime rome the most based and best society imo, they educated their sons to be soldiers, to protect their borders, to put women in order, they were a mix of primitive and civilized thats the best a society can have.
One of my favorite users tbh

• +1
What you perceive as dom or masculine behaviour is actually over compensating behaviour, same thing goes for women who grew up without a father, they're usually never feminine in behaviour.

Growing up without a father can go 2 ways, you become your own man through mistakes which can give you a "go getter" mindset or become the 90% of men who grew up without a father which is ending up lost in life and repeating the same mistakes.

That being said growing up without a father > growing up with an abusive disruptive father; same goes for mothers

Good mother > No mother > Bad mother

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and volcelfatcel
One of my favorite users tbh
Civilization will end society, we were made to be primitve, thats why I like rome, they were primitve and based, and at the same time they had an organized society

Last edited:
Civilization will end society, we were made to be primitve, thats why I like rome, they were primitve and based, and at the same time they had an organized society.
So was Early America

• +1
lifefuel for me

Fatherless children are like 10x more likely to use drugs, 5x to commit suicide etc etc

Like said above it’s just a cope by the bastard child, overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568