Growing up in the South as an Asian is brutal

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
Completely devastated my self-esteem and confidence, combined with a broken and violent family it destroyed me. Now I have to play catch up with my mentality and mental health. Absolutely brutal bros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I mean Southern US btw

at least you know how to code

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
females get horny they fuck theory

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Kingcel32
at least you know how to code
Don't even know how to do that i'm shit at math I break all the good stereotypes and keep all the bad ones

:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Gaygymmaxx and Toth's thot
It really isn't nigga, If you were raised in Asia you'd be even less NT :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Kingcel32
Don't even know how to do that i'm shit at math I break all the good stereotypes and keep all the bad ones

guess you gotta keep the ER stereotype then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430 and Kingcel32

Fuark even the micropenis? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Didn't know those rednecks were bullying ricecels. I thought they only hated Negroids and Mexicans. Jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Didn't know those rednecks were bullying currycels. I thought they only hated Negroids and Mexicans. Jfl
nah was always friends with rednecks and the country guys for some reason. I was never really bullied tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
Anything below 6 inches is considered micropenis to women, even the ugly ones. :lul:
i'm joking I don't have an actual micropenis, but yeah I don't have anything impressive either