Growing your wrist is 100% pointless

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The only reason why you’re concerned about your wrists in the first place is because they represent how pathetic your whole skeleton is.

If you’re worried about your wrists then the rest of your bones are also thin and growing your wrist won’t fix anything for you except help you cope better as if anyone is looking at your wrists in the first place.

You can grow your wrists because there is still a little bit of muscle there and a lot of tendons, and I have, personally, after months in the gym, but why not just focus on stuff that is likely to thicken the bones of your whole skeleton? (Like possibly GH or fixing deficiencies in the body)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Dystopian and forevermirin
the relationship between muscle and wrist size is probably misunderstood and actually the result of joint size, which tends to correlate with wrist size, but not necessarily.

you can grow tendons, they get thicker from use just like muscles, my father has fingers twice as thick as mine with the same wrists.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
Ok baby wrists.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
this is low iq and an excuse not to train wrists and instead just take drugs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, forevermirin and .*my*.
the relationship between muscle and wrist size is probably misunderstood and actually the result of joint size, which tends to correlate with wrist size, but not necessarily.

you can grow tendons, they get thicker from use just like muscles, my father has fingers twice as thick as mine with the same wrists.
the only reason why you would need bigger wrists is for strength. Even if you “grow” your wrists, what are you gonna do about your ankles for example?

The only reason why you’re concerned about your wrists in the first place is because they represent how pathetic your whole skeleton is.

If you’re worried about your wrists then the rest of your bones are also thin and growing your wrist won’t fix anything for you except help you cope better as if anyone is looking at your wrists in the first place.

You can grow your wrists because there is still a little bit of muscle there and a lot of tendons, and I have, personally, after months in the gym, but why not just focus on stuff that is likely to thicken the bones of your whole skeleton? (Like possibly GH or fixing deficiencies in the body)
Water. I have 4.5 inch wrists which correlates to my turbo-frameletism/manletism.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and HalfGypsyMogger
I want average wrists so then I can wear male bracelets, no other reason

• Woah
Yeah but when you’re tall your wrists look skinnier than they are so you want to bulk them up. Mine are 7.8 I’m trying to get them to 8

If you have incel wrists the entire time you're speaking to a woman she'll just be imagining Chad snapping them in half with his masculine hands.

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel; and .*my*.
Water. I have 4.5 inch wrists which correlates to my turbo-frameletism/manletism.

Your wrists are smaller than an average dick?
I’ve never even met a girl with 4.5 inch wrists I think….

You fucking autists are genuinely in here making threads about your wrist size…

I want to be able to wear a watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
is 5 inch wrist bad?

• So Sad
Reactions: chadcel;
the relationship between muscle and wrist size is probably misunderstood and actually the result of joint size
I think you're very right about this because my wrists are Auschwitz tier at 6.5 inches but I have pretty wide shoulders and can bench 3 plates. Even my elbows are pretty solid and developed but its literally just the wrist that's abysmal.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
mine is like 17-18

but they look small from mirror wtf

I think you're very right about this because my wrists are Auschwitz tier at 6.5 inches but I have pretty wide shoulders and can bench 3 plates. Even my elbows are pretty solid and developed but its literally just the wrist that's abysmal.
I have small wrists and incredibly thick joints as well.

20230509 153539 1

• +1
mirin, do you mind sharing what cycles youve done and how much you weigh?(if youre natty take it as a compliment haha)
6'2 92kg

• +1

You are surprisingly light for your physique.
Probably due to all the mass being in the upper body.
What’s your quad circumference?

You are surprisingly light for your physique.
Probably due to all the mass being in the upper body.
What’s your quad circumference?
22 inch or so, my calves are 17.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

No one gives a fuck about wrist size

Does roiding change wrist size? People here say no, but whenever I see a skinny guy take roids, they’re bone structure seems much thicker? If you look at Loox’s transformation, his wrists definitely grew?

• +1
Does roiding change wrist size? People here say no, but whenever I see a skinny guy take roids, they’re bone structure seems much thicker? If you look at Loox’s transformation, his wrists definitely grew?
It might, but it’s very dangerous since you would have to abuse for months and years to see change.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova