Reactions: User28823, slavicpsycho and vermillioncorefan
from what height to what height

and how old are you

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Codeinlover
Were u growing before that?

• +1
Reactions: nulll
nothing besides LL will directly bound your genetic wall with height, the only real study of such case is a gook taking heavy hgh since a few months old, you would have grown that much anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Codeinlover and Deleted member 53670
Natural growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 39145 and Codeinlover
thats not proof
What proof do you want believe me or not if I would have listened to people and never took it I would have never grown

nothing besides LL will directly bound your genetic wall with height, the only real study of such case is a gook taking heavy hgh since a few months old, you would have grown that much anyway
i also stopped taki by my adhd medicine during this time it stunted my growth

Oh shit I remember u bro did u get that surgery

Oh shit I remember u bro did u get that surgery
yep, i also am going to barcelona this winter to get eyecos for some light blue/green eyes (and other eye stuff with giant later on)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Codeinlover
yes, same thing, if you recently got off it, and you have stunted height growth is because its just temp, most people have catch up growth when its either reduced or eliminated

yes, same thing, if you recently got off it, and you have stunted height growth is because its just temp, most people have catch up growth when its either reduced or eliminated
Are u serious

mk677 + AI is the most tried and true method this forum has came up with. has stood the test of time...that and eating raw meat

(meclizine, gaba powder, bpc157, cjc1295 honorable mentions)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Codeinlover
Ritalin stunts height and lowers GH. Same with accutane
Yk what’s funny is when I started it I was like in 90 percentile for height and then it started to drop how fucked is that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
mk677 + AI is the most tried and true method this forum has came up with. has stood the test of time...that and eating raw meat

I eat a lot of rare and medium rare meat is that good ?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

mk677 + AI is the most theorized method*

and dont get ahead of yourself, mk & other stacks thats are more detailed has existed since 2000's body building forums

and it isnt a "true method" unless you can defy the countless modern studies that any of those dont surpass your genetic wall unless your gsm is 7- then i will proudly take my L

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
pic proof or youre capping