Growth from vitamin k2

C

CyprusGD

Banned

According to user 'Asklipia' on this forum thread, vitamin K2 made her and her husband grow. She herself grew taller, enough to where she needed to update her ID, and while her husband didn't grow taller, she said he definitely grew wider/broader.

Do whatever u want with this info. But I suggest you gymmaxx and heightmaxx by creating micro fractures and sleeping with leg weights on

btw, i also heard that supplementing with vitamin k2 increasing penis size.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Rt-Rust1, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I overdosed on a tablet containing calcium k2 and magnesium and I got anal fissures from the constipation caused by it 😢😢😢 I'm literally inject gel into my ass the doctor gave me so that it will be numbed 😢😢😢 and I'm only 18 and the worst part is the doctor put his finger in my asshole then called me a brave boy after 😢😢😢

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: spdxer, Constantin Denis, slavicpsycho and 5 others
countless people have taken k2 on this forum and not a single one have noticed height gains

also shes 52 years old she may have just built up bone that degraded throughout her elder years

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, SubhumanCurrycel and TeenAscender
countless people have taken k2 on this forum and not a single one have noticed height gains
Show me one person who’s taken vitamin k2 and specifically said they didn’t notice any height gains. I’m waiting

also shes 52 years old she may have just built up bone that degraded throughout her elder years
wrong lmao

k2 inhibits bone resorption. the human body replaces bone in a process called bone remodelings. I could explain in detail, but its so tiresome, always the same threads, same questions. you want height growth after opuberty? Frame gains? Increase hand size? Increase head size? hgh to 17 year old levels then k2 megadose. your welcome for the 1 inch.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Rt-Rust1
k2 inhibits bone resorption. the human body replaces bone in a process called bone remodelings. I could explain in detail, but its so tiresome, always the same threads, same questions. you want height growth after opuberty? Frame gains? Increase hand size? Increase head size? hgh to 17 year old levels then k2 megadose. your welcome for the 1 inch.
Vitamin k2 is important for bone growth.

Vitamin k2 is important for bone growth.
you inhibit bone resorption, so you are increasing the probability that your bone system is in a state of net bone deposition (growth), past 25 your bones are in a. net neutral state, then after 30 you enter a state of net bone resorption which makes you shorter... if you can become shorter as you get older, smaller head as you get older, you can manipulate the human system in the other direction...

problem is that it very well may be unaesthetic. This is my big worry, my ipd is already boderline. :hnghn: And I already have a masc face. :hnghn: dont want to become major ogre

• Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
you inhibit bone resorption, so you are increasing the probability that your bone system is in a state of net bone deposition (growth), past 25 your bones are in a. net neutral state, then after 30 you enter a state of net bone resorption which makes you shorter... if you can become shorter as you get older, smaller head as you get older, you can manipulate the human system in the other direction...

problem is that it very well may be unaesthetic. This is my big worry, my ipd is already boderline. :hnghn: And I already have a masc face. :hnghn: dont want to become major ogre
So I’m confused. I bought vitamin k2 yesterday in hopes that it’ll improve my bone structure because I’ve read studies on it, is it cope or what?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
So I’m confused. I bought vitamin k2 yesterday in hopes that it’ll improve my bone structure because I’ve read studies on it, is it cope or what?
no its not cope. but its hard to get the dosage right for bone mass gains unless you megadose. and if you do you risk hypercalcemia and subsequent death. No reason not to take it.

no its not cope. but its hard to get the dosage right for bone mass gains unless you megadose. and if you do you risk hypercalcemia and subsequent death. No reason not to take it.
The pills I got were 100 mcg each. So if I take that each day plus the amounts of k2 I get from food, hopefully that’ll be enough for frame, bone, height and penis growth.

As per your argument about it being dangerous; I looked it up and found this,

>There are no known serious side effects from taking too much vitamin K2. However, it is sensible to stick to the recommended intake.

However you still gotta be cautious. Im pretty sure most ppl these days are deficient in k2 yet doctors don’t say anything about it, maybe because we are getting enough k1 so k2 isn’t important?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and mvp2v1
The pills I got were 100 mcg each. So if I take that each day plus the amounts of k2 I get from food, hopefully that’ll be enough for frame, bone, height and penis growth.

As per your argument about it being dangerous; I looked it up and found this,

>There are no known serious side effects from taking too much vitamin K2. However, it is sensible to stick to the recommended intake.

However you still gotta be cautious. Im pretty sure most ppl these days are deficient in k2 yet doctors don’t say anything about it, maybe because we are getting enough k1 so k2 isn’t important?
Sure go for it. There is a user on here who did 200mg grew 1 inch and increased head size etc. He said u need to be careful with hypercalcemia. Combining it with HGH will give best results for what u want.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and CyprusGD
Sure go for it. There is a user on here who did 200mg grew 1 inch and increased head size etc. He said u need to be careful with hypercalcemia. Combining it with HGH will give best results for what u want.
I’ll combine it with gymmaxxing and heightmaxxing.

I’ll try to get my hands on some quality hgh.

Also for the user who grew 1 inch; in which place are we talking about?

• +1
'Megadose', just wondering what is the difference between that and overdose, I'm guessing megadose is enough to be more than normal but just under overdose

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and CyprusGD
'Megadose', just wondering what is the difference between that and overdose, I'm guessing megadose is enough to be more than normal but just under overdose
same thing
Also for the user who grew 1 inch; in which place are we talking about?
idk

lmee find thread

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
  • +1
@SubhumanCurrycel what’s so funny dawg?

@SubhumanCurrycel what’s so funny dawg?
A 52 year old growing in height from a vitamin supplement is Tera cope. It’s likely just posture

• +1
A 52 year old growing in height from a vitamin supplement is Tera cope. It’s likely just posture
Ah yes vitamin k2 helped her improve her posture. I think she’d know if it was just posture

According to user 'Asklipia' on this forum thread, vitamin K2 made her and her husband grow. She herself grew taller, enough to where she needed to update her ID, and while her husband didn't grow taller, she said he definitely grew wider/broader.

Do whatever u want with this info. But I suggest you gymmaxx and heightmaxx by creating micro fractures and sleeping with leg weights on

btw, i also heard that supplementing with vitamin k2 increasing penis size.
vitamin k2 is a mogger drug, you can load up on the shit and make huge bonesmashing progress in short time. wont make you taller and will grow all bones .

• +1
you cant overdose on it

it made my cheeks higher and wider tbh

• +1
vitamin k2 is a mogger drug, you can load up on the shit and make huge bonesmashing progress in short time. wont make you taller and will grow all bones .
i just showed you an anecdote from a person who grew taller from it

Nigga I just wanna supplement for health reasons but I don't want my skull to be bigger unless it is the jaw