growth hormones at 19

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i'm currently 19 and around 5'11 but my height is sort of controversial, when i ask certain people some think i'm significantly shorter than i am at 5'8, some say i look 6'0, and everything in between. i don't know why there is so much of a discrepancy there but i honestly want to look into growth hormones or something but i'm not sure if it's too late. i'm a very late bloomer (i literally looked 8 years old in eighth grade).

overall i just want to know if anyone on here has experienced significant benefits from hormones and such post 18, mostly in terms of height and frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 29581, Meister! and 4 others
i'm currently 19 and around 5'11 but my height is sort of controversial, when i ask certain people some think i'm significantly shorter than i am at 5'8, some say i look 6'0, and everything in between. i don't know why there is so much of a discrepancy there but i honestly want to look into growth hormones or something but i'm not sure if it's too late. i'm a very late bloomer (i literally looked 8 years old in eighth grade).

overall i just want to know if anyone on here has experienced significant benefits from hormones and such post 18, mostly in terms of height and frame
Depends on growth plate
If it's open ur gonna need a shit ton of hgh which is gonna be expensive (good luck) to have any significant growth

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Deleted member 16683
Depends on growth plate
If it's open ur gonna need a shit ton of hgh which is gonna be expensive (good luck) to have any significant growth
are there other alternatives? cuz ive heard that hgh grows certain features like nose and ears and can make ppl look ogre

are there other alternatives? cuz ive heard that hgh grows certain features like nose and ears and can make ppl look ogre

• +1
Reactions: Ark
No other guaranteed way other than to pray to gandy you have another growth spurt
5'11 isn't bad
Just wear lifts and claim 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Ark
No other guaranteed way other than to pray to gandy you have another growth spurt
5'11 isn't bad
Just wear lifts and claim 6'2
the thing is people often guess i am as short as 5'8 but there is also a couple people that think i'm fully 6'0

aren't you gay? wouldnt you just keep your focus on face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, shahid khan, Deleted member 16683 and 1 other person
aren't you gay? wouldnt you just keep your focus on face
gays can strive for teramogger status too.🤞 i used to think i didnt want to get taller or bigger but that's changed i realized frame and height is really important even for effeminate men

gays can strive for teramogger status too.🤞 i used to think i didnt want to get taller or bigger but that's changed i realized frame and height is really important even for effeminate men
Are you actually gay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, dannydipss, shahid khan and 1 other person
yes but dont start acting homophobic pls i've had enough of those on this website

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 43585 and shahid khan

It doesn't do shit at 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
It doesn't do shit at 19
what if i check my growth plates and theyre still open? mind you like i said i'm a VERY late bloomer. i showed ppl pics of me in grade 8 they said i look like i was in grade 5

what if i check my growth plates and theyre still open? mind you like i said i'm a VERY late bloomer. i showed ppl pics of me in grade 8 they said i look like i was in grade 5
An average bloomer ends puberty at 16 a late at 18-19 max in most cases

Yh its better to go to the doctor and get your self checked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, 1966Ford, Omen and 3 others
You can grow around 2 inches at age 19 by hgh
@Splinter901 grew 1 inch at 23

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
You can grow around 2 inches at age 19 by hgh
@Splinter901 grew 1 inch at 23
how do u check if ur plates r closed do u need an xray

• +1
Reactions: Omen, Mike141, shahid khan and 1 other person
An average bloomer ends puberty at 16 a late at 18-19 max in most cases
So this ain’t actually true because most growth charts indicate a 1-3cm increase from 17-20. Late bloomers grow 1-2 inches in college, Steph curry was not even that much of a late bloomer, anyways we see it all the time with athletes.

Most likely too late, you might be able to grow one inch though

i know 1 footballer who grew up in 19 yo likely 9inch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Dr. Bludy
Welp. It depends. If your growth plates are fully open there's still zero guarantee that you'll grow taller. It totally is on your genes but if you literally start blasting hgh and AI for 3 consecutive years like @thereallegend you might grow three inches. But the side effects he told were so severe i would rather not.
Instead I'll just use cope methods and see

i know 1 footballer who grew up in 19 yo likely 9inch

View attachment 2442005
One in a million case. Unless your dad had the same abnormalities and was anything above 6'1 you might have a good chance but personally if your growth plates are closed there's no chance of you making it past your height. And growth plates are really hard to tell if they are closed especially torso

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint
how do u check if ur plates r closed do u need an xray
Yeah. Your wrist knees and torso but even doctors can't tell if they are ipen but if they are closed it's pretty obvious and cracks won't do the job to make you taller

Cope youre 5'8 little fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
At 19 you’ve probably already finished growing, every heightmaxer on .org thinks they’re a late bloomer

work on your posture, that could be the reason there is discrepancy in your perceived height.

If you’re really determined to heightmax you should get an X-ray of your plates and go from there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 40761 and Spiritualcell
At 19 you’ve probably already finished growing, every heightmaxer on .org thinks they’re a late bloomer

work on your posture, that could be the reason there is discrepancy in your perceived height.

If you’re really determined to heightmax you should get an X-ray of your plates and go from there
I agree.

I took human growth hormone (HGH) when I was 19, spending just over 1000 euros for a 60-day regimen. The measurement technique I used had a margin of error, so I observed a height increase of 0-2 cm. To be honest, I likely didn't grow. If I'd followed your recommendation to get an X-ray beforehand, I might have saved myself over 1000 euros.

@skinnytwink My suggestion for you would be to obtain an X-ray first. If that's not feasible, be aware that you could end up spending 1k+ without seeing any growth.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Donkeyballs
OP is a faggot btw

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

youll just grow big ears or develop a deformed face

Yes, get an xray in your spine from the front, femurs and shins