Growth of the Adult Penis with vitamin d3 + k2

noorwoodinfinite

noorwoodinfinite

Iron

tl;dr after 6 months of daily 50,000 IU of vitamin d3 and 100 mcg vitamin k2 penis length was increased by 0.46 inches and circumference by 0.5 inches, both statistically significant!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235 and 9 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, manletofpeace81 and RamRanchCowboy
If it would work everyone would do it

Legit I can smell jew lies from a mile away

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Aren't most vitamins almost impossible to overdose?
Yeah, but the problem with megadosing is usually that it throws off delicate vitamin ratios. I think vitamin A is the only one your can "overdose" on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2729
I'm still thinking about trying this shit. The men in the studies are old cucks so a young looksmaxxer should have no trouble dealing with it

Lol I know people that tried it, didn't get any results

supports my theory of penis size being very environmentally influenced

Might do this one day, will add Forskolin along with topical 11-KDHT and Androsterone on the penis.

Any way to shrink my nine incher? I got dick to the knee

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
What environmental factors could determine your dick size?
(natural) testosterone. think about it, quite a lot of people have a dick of below 5" but at that size getting an orgasm and making a female have one through PiV starts getting impossible. how should one of our ancestors with a 4" dick have passed on his genes? do you think he just jerked off by himself and then aimed it at some random vagina? over hundreds of thousands of years those genes must have gone extinct, do you see what i mean?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Julius and Romnel
(natural) testosterone. think about it, quite a lot of people have a dick of below 5" but at that size getting an orgasm and making a female have one through PiV starts getting impossible. how should one of our ancestors with a 4" dick have passed on his genes? do you think he just jerked off by himself and then aimed it at some random vagina? over hundreds of thousands of years those genes must have gone extinct, do you see what i mean?
female orgasm is irrelevant for procreation

plenty of small dick niggas reproduced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235, Traxanas and 4 others

tl;dr after 6 months of daily 50,000 IU of vitamin d3 and 100 mcg vitamin k2 penis length was increased by 0.46 inches and circumference by 0.5 inches, both statistically significant!

This entire forum is retarded and uneducated. It shows. Prime example is OP where he cites some obscure piece of crap study that has not been submitted to any scientific journal, has not been peer reviewed and it is literally some guy who wrote some stuff he probably made up in his mind. Yet the OP is completely oblivious to his ignorance and is probably smug he found this study. Dunning Kruger effect in action.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Traxanas, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
50,000 would make you sick if you took if for 6 months straight. Vitamin D is fat soluable. I take 5,000 per day and thats only because I live in the north and get minimal sun exposure.

Anyone tried topical DHT?

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
This entire forum is retarded and uneducated. It shows. Prime example is OP where he cites some obscure piece of crap study that has not been submitted to any scientific journal, has not been peer reviewed and it is literally some guy who wrote some stuff he probably made up in his mind. Yet the OP is completely oblivious to his ignorance and is probably smug he found this study. Dunning Kruger effect in action.
peer review is a joke
reproducibility crisis affects all of the academy

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235

yea but male orgasm isn't, that's what i'm talking about.

today plenty of small dick niggas reproduce, can't imagine that being the case some thousands of years ago

Greycels in nutshell

there was a big discussion on the pe subreddits about this. Tldr; Doesnt work

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and KingScrew
I'm guessing some of those guys had a Vit D deficiency. Increasing their Vit D gave them slightly better erections.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and MasterKey
Basically study size for this was 14 people....and the study was apparently done by a shady af dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Lookfaxx and KingScrew
I'm guessing some of those guys had a Vit D deficiency. Increasing their Vit D gave them slightly better erections.
Hit the nail on the head....better EQ

• +1
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible, Lookfaxx and KingScrew
  • +1
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible, Lookfaxx and KingScrew
Confirmation bias. Have you checked out the heightmaxing threads? :ROFLMAO:

I'm on 24000 iu of vitamin d and 200 mcg of k2 and I did notice my dick has been look a bit bigger lately...

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
peer review is a joke
reproducibility crisis affects all of the academy

Are you trying to lecture me on peer review? I do this for a living.
Imagine the credibility of a study without peer review. ZERO. It becomes sub-zero if you read the actual "manuscript" that was posted.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Aren't most vitamins almost impossible to overdose?
not really. your body just will get rid of it if you have taken in too much of a specific sort of vitamine

Confirmation bias. Have you checked out the heightmaxing threads? :ROFLMAO:

I always sit back and laugh with those cope heightmaxing threads. They are hilarious especially when the OP believes he unveiled some groundbreaking secret and cites signaling pathways.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Seth Walsh
not really. your body just will get rid of it if you have taken in too much of a specific sort of vitamine

Water solvent vs Fat solvent.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and MasterKey
Are you trying to lecture me on peer review? I do this for a living.
Imagine the credibility of a study without peer review. ZERO. It becomes sub-zero if you read the actual "manuscript" that was posted.
im not saying the study poasted is legit im saying peer review is a joke and the vast majority of modern research is shit produced by retards

im not saying the study poasted is legit im saying peer review is a joke and the vast majority of modern research is shit produced by retards

Have you ever done research? Have you published in good journals? I have a hard time accepting unpopular opinions from keyboard warriors who havent seen the inside of a lab a day in their life.

No, most of the research out there is GOOD. Some published research is bad and not reproducible.

The link OP posted is NOT a study. It has the exact same credibility as a forum post of a raging incel here.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Have you ever done research? Have you published in good journals? I have a hard time accepting unpopular opinions from keyboard warriors who havent seen the inside of a lab a day in their life.

No, most of the research out there is GOOD. Some published research is bad and not reproducible.

The link OP posted is NOT a study. It has the exact same credibility as a forum post of a raging incel here.
cope

If it would work everyone would do it
Nobody is doing this crap, note though that vitaly the youtube prankster) said in the wolf of wall street podcast that he's got a 10 inch penis in front of his gf, we have seen his baby dick before on bangbus.
HE DICKMAXXED !

Might do this one day, will add Forskolin along with topical 11-KDHT and Androsterone on the penis.

As a topical agent that might actually work!

I think I read somewhere that only 1/17 males reproduced before civilisation, so the only small dicks that reproduced was chieftains, also we have the largest dicks of any of our nearby great ape relatives in proportion to our body so small dick people probably didn't reproduce, its the standards that have shifted

this is cope at this point

50k a day? come sweet death

I always sit back and laugh with those cope heightmaxing threads. They are hilarious especially when the OP believes he unveiled some groundbreaking secret and cites signaling pathways.
Ppl have seen results with heightmaxxing idiot, keep on coping fag