Growth of the Adult Penis with vitamin d3 + k2

This entire forum is retarded and uneducated. It shows. Prime example is OP where he cites some obscure piece of crap study that has not been submitted to any scientific journal, has not been peer reviewed and it is literally some guy who wrote some stuff he probably made up in his mind. Yet the OP is completely oblivious to his ignorance and is probably smug he found this study. Dunning Kruger effect in action.
"Shut up greycel", would have sufficed.

How many inches did they gain?
Highly variable, some ppl half an inch some ppl 3 to 4, depends on dozens if not hundreds of factors, I think there was an archive here on heightmaxxing results

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Highly variable, some ppl half an inch some ppl 3 to 4, depends on dozens if not hundreds of factors, I think there was an archive here on heightmaxxing results
Wow, 3 inches are a lot actually. At what age mostly?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Wow, 3 inches are a lot actually. At what age mostly?
Late teens, I think i read one 19 year old got 2 inches which is pretty amazing, and most of those stacks are pretty weak. Strikes is insane

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
So, dickcels, any success with this?

Last year I took 60-80.000 per day w enough fat glutathion etc. Noticed a bit of more lenght

wait I megadosed MK4 and normal dosed (4-8k iu most days) Vitamin D and my dick length increased by like 0.1 inch