Growth on Accutane

V

Void_

Iron
Any proof that Accutane stunts or reduces potential height? I'm 16, 5'8 and about to take it for persistent acne and some scarring which 6 months of tretinoin hasn't done much for

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rAage.mxx, BoredPrince, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Any proof that Accutane stunts or reduces potential height? I'm 16, 5'8 and about to take it for persistent acne and some scarring which 6 months of tretinoin hasn't done much for
>16
>5'8

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rAage.mxx, Stopping@Nothing19 and GnomePilledSigma
16 and not on a gram of nandrolone and masteron a week. Ngmi

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy
Only thing i’ve heard about accutane stunting growth is that it causes premature closure of the growth plates

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier and TakaTeo
It does, i have a manlet friend which had to take accutane since young, he's 165cm btw and his young brother is 180cm+, accutane ruined his life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Only thing i’ve heard about accutane stunting growth is that it causes premature closure of the growth plates
Any studies that conclude this?
It does, i have a manlet friend which had to take accutane since young, he's 165cm btw and his young brother is 180cm+, accutane ruined his life
Is it really because of Accutane and not just shit height genetics?

like i said, his young brother is way taller than him, he was 180cm+ with 15y

like i said, his young brother is way taller than him, he was 180cm+ with 15y

Brutal, my younger brother at 13yrs is already 5'7.5

; don't take it until you're done growing

So I'm meant to wait until I get 1000 more acne scars? I have persistent nodular acne, how can I solve it in any other way?
have a skin care routine and find out what foods break you out and adapt accordingly

Do not take accutane. The way accutane works is by crashing your sebum production by giving yourself vitamin A poisoning. But not only will it stunt your growth by closing your growth plates (and you're already a manlet), but the version of vitamin A that accutane uses is some exotic metabolite that comprises some very small insignificant percentage of retinoids in animal tissue, rather than the much more natural and safer retinol you would get from actual food and that your body would expect. Taking high doses that poison you are also not very much more effective than the low doses. Take 10k iu RETINOL (natural vitamin A) and 1 gram of vitamin B5 instead as well as continuing the topical retin-A.

Since you're 16 and a manlet, your first priority would be to get on a heightmaxxing regimen of AIs and HGH peptides so you can break 6' before your growth stops.

There is a proven causative relationship between accutane and growth plate closure.

5'8 is bad but not incel