FOR ACCUTANE USERS

basedhardpill

basedhardpill

Iron
(I recently gave this answer to a man, and I think it may be helpful for some people, so here is the thread)
Hi,
Accutane are actually one of the best not cope things for the skin but, be careful with it !!
When you have acne + inflamations (severe or not) accutane are the ultimate solution. like this pills can litteraly transform you from this :View attachment 2934577
to this...
But you know... there is a double-edged in it. First you have the side effect :
-your mood can ran pretty fuck up (depression or anger)
-Nose bledding
-your lips are chapped asf
-your lossing your hair (girl or man)
-your liver ran fuck up too

(All the side effect that i list, don't touch everyone it depend)

And finally the important things is has a strong medicine it will severly destroy your skin barrier and you will get scars from your acne...
(some people do quite well with no sequelae and few side effects, but i will dont take the risk if i was you).

So i have something for you that will not fuck you up. Go see a doctor and get a prescription of :
-Tretinoin cream (that will damage i little bit your skin but not too much)
-Cutacnyl cream
-Antibiotic
-Natural solar cream

hope that if you get it, your doctor will explains you when use it.
eat, drink good + wash your face and body with Alep soap.

⚠️⚠️for the people who just read the thread and don't check a doctor please studie the things and all the products, some people don't need all that, some people need it, so yk its pretty dumb to damage your skin even tough you dont need it⚠️⚠️

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
yeah don't use accutane, nose bleeds are pretty annoying. i had it on dianabol

yeah don't use accutane, nose bleeds are pretty annoying. i had it on dianabol
nose bleeds is the least of ur concerns to not use it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@asdvek can u pct a test + primo cycle with just hcg

for pct?
isnt hcg alone enough?
should i keep using mk677 while on pct
nah idk about mk677

no id advise you to use a serm with hcg not just hcg

What about micro dosing it you still get the effects but less sides.

• +1
Reactions: basedhardpill
What about micro dosing it you still get the effects but less sides.
theoretically i think yeah, but its more helpful i you have the advice from dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
theoretically i think yeah, but its more helpful i you have the advice from dermatologist
Yeh but they don’t prescribe it if your acne isn’t that bad that’s why it’s better to just do ur own research

• +1
Yeh but they don’t prescribe it if your acne isn’t that bad that’s why it’s better to just do ur own research
I have already said it, when you acne isn't that bad for accutane, your dermatologist will give you for 100% this :
-Tretinoin cream
-Cutacnyl cream
-Antibiotic
-Natural solar cream

in any case in EU it works like that

I have already said it, when you acne isn't that bad for accutane, your dermatologist will give you for 100% this :
-Tretinoin cream
-Cutacnyl cream
-Antibiotic
-Natural solar cream

in any case in EU it works like that
So should I just ask them for it? Also microdosing accutane is beneficial because you won’t break out ever and have good skin smoothness etc

• +1
So should I just ask them for it? Also microdosing accutane is beneficial because you won’t break out ever and have good skin smoothness etc
All the things that i mention need a prescription, so just say to you dermatologist that you know a friend who use this and it work pretty great on him and if its possible get the same things for you (like if your skin can get better with that).

honesthly With microdosing accutane i don't recomand it or go ask a doctor if you thinks that you really need it cuz
"some people don't need all that, some people need it, so yk its pretty dumb to damage your skin even tough you dont need it"

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
All the things that i mention need a prescription, so just say to you dermatologist that you know a friend who use this and it work pretty great on him and if its possible get the same things for you (like if your skin can get better with that).

honesthly With microdosing accutane i don't recomand it or go ask a doctor if you thinks that you really need it cuz
"some people don't need all that, some people need it, so yk its pretty dumb to damage your skin even tough you dont need it"
Yh but the skin damage is only temporary and won’t be that bad on a micro dose

Yh but the skin damage is only temporary and won’t be that bad on a micro dose
bro the only things i know its that shit are pretty hard so put you confidence in a personne who decade a part of his life to studied that.
go see a doc

But you know... there is a double-edged in it. First you have the side effect :
-your mood can ran pretty fuck up (depression or anger)
-Nose bledding
depression and all this mood stuff is cope. nothing happens. been on 2 courses, not planning to take 3 cuz my acne still goes i hate that. Nose bleeding very rare, i got a dry eye from taking that btw

depression and all this mood stuff is cope. nothing happens. been on 2 courses, not planning to take 3 cuz my acne still goes i hate that. Nose bleeding very rare, i got a dry eye from taking that btw
"(All the side effect that i list, don't touch everyone it depend)"
And how the fuck your acne still goes ??

i have a very oily and acne prone skin. but contolling it with tretionine rn, still problems with acne. I can literally squish the yellow shit from my pores bc they are so oily
"(All the side effect that i list, don't touch everyone it depend)"
And how the fuck your acne still goes ??

• +1
I used accutane for only 2 days. 20mg first day and 20mg second. They helped a lot in clearing pimples and bloating and redness. I recommend using twice a month or seldom.

I used accutane for only 2 days. 20mg first day and 20mg second. They helped a lot in clearing pimples and bloating and redness. I recommend using twice a month or seldom.
i doesnt work like that, theres a dosage amount you need to build in your system before it works

• +1