Growth Plate Opening/Height & Anti-Aging Stack???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
I’ve heard of this stack with SAM-e megadose being talked about around her

How it softens/opens ossified growth plates to allow more growth/height potential, and reverses aging on a celluar level?

If anyone can link the threads, or share any information and experience, much appreciated, thanks.

• Woah
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 6400
Take an AI to keep your plates open.

btw doesn't work if your a faggot oldcel, if you are its over
Oh so smarty boy, I very proud.

No shit nigga, I already took an AI years ago, this has to do more with inducing cartilage growth in the tissue and softening the bones.

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
Oh so smarty boy, I very proud.

No shit nigga, I already took an AI years ago, this has to do more with inducing cartilage growth in the tissue and softening the bones.
Oh shit, what's your experience with AI im probably going to hop on one ASAP

wait for a few months
4-5 users already started taking the full stack lets see how it goes

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and needsolution
they probably will develop cancer too
that's what i meant by going bald tbh
heightmaxxing if adult is mostly cope, some may grow in their late teens or early 20s but they had it written in genes... if you are done with growing then you are done... i wish there was way to gain at least inch of height but it is what it is.

OP any supplements for anti aging skin,hair and bones?
I know D3 and K2 is legit vitamin C,collagen

I also heard nmn is good too

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Oh shit, what's your experience with AI im probably going to hop on one ASAP
Ehhh errrr, idk...

It fucks up your hormones so be careful.

How it softens/opens ossified growth plates to allow more growth/height potential, and reverses aging on a celluar level?

If anyone can link the threads, or share any information and experience, much appreciated, thanks.
the main thread that the stack (I'm assuming you mean Strike_Poseidon's stack) was discussed here https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

I also have the list of things that you gotta take (but not all the dosages and timing), but honestly don't recommend it, at least not till there's more evidence. The best testimonial is that 1 dude gained 2 inches in 4 weeks at 25. But there most have been non-responders and experienced sides.

the main thread that the stack (I'm assuming you mean Strike_Poseidon's stack) was discussed here https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

I also have the list of things that you gotta take (but not all the dosages and timing), but honestly don't recommend it, at least not till there's more evidence. The best testimonial is that 1 dude gained 2 inches in 4 weeks at 25. But there most have been non-responders and experienced sides.
How does sam e cause cancer

How does sam e cause cancer
by inducing extremely high levels of DNA Methylation - possibly.

The only thing that the scientific community has reached consensus on is that there is some correlation between growth plate fusion and a loss of DNA methylation. This idea of increasing DNA Methylation to reverse growth plate fusion and ultimately increase height stems from one person called Xcrunner, who said it was possible since the growth plates don't fully close.

Xcrunner claims that he has a secret height formula that has led to other people grow, I am personally skeptical.

A heightmaxxer on this forum by the name of Strike_Poseidon has built upon his ideas, but the testing of his stack has only just began, so I am personally still somewhat skeptical.

Increasing DNA methylation, however, has been a key part of all famous heightmaxxing stacks, and I'm sure it plays an important role.

Research papers are easy for you to find, so I will send you some threads by heightmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 6400, goat2x and 2 others
The only thing that the scientific community has reached consensus on is that there is some correlation between growth plate fusion and a loss of DNA methylation
Growth plate senescence, not fusion

• +1
Reactions: bossman
by inducing extremely high levels of DNA Methylation - possibly.

The only thing that the scientific community has reached consensus on is that there is some correlation between growth plate fusion and a loss of DNA methylation. This idea of increasing DNA Methylation to reverse growth plate fusion and ultimately increase height stems from one person called Xcrunner, who said it was possible since the growth plates don't fully close.

Xcrunner claims that he has a secret height formula that has led to other people grow, I am personally skeptical.

A heightmaxxer on this forum by the name of Strike_Poseidon has built upon his ideas, but the testing of his stack has only just began, so I am personally still somewhat skeptical.

Increasing DNA methylation, however, has been a key part of all famous heightmaxxing stacks, and I'm sure it plays an important role.

Research papers are easy for you to find, so I will send you some threads by heightmaxxers
Lol he’s pretty famous for bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: bossman