Growth plates analysis .

Happycel69

Happycel69

Iron
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Posts
135
Reputation
172
Is it still worth it to hop on 8mg Erda , nuke e2 , 16 iu gh and low dose var and test base . Had this bone check 2 months ago. When do yall think my height important growth related growth plates will close . Turning 17 in November and my bone age in this image is 16. Pls gang , I’ve been in erda 4mgs for 3 weeks but seen no growth so I’m upping and adding shit . Honest opinions and what can I expect to achieve if I do the stack I mentioned .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0392.jpeg
    IMG_0392.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: IneedToslaylol
Yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: IneedToslaylol

Similar threads

B
Replies
3
Views
30
_Byzantine
B
marcoisrecessed
Replies
1
Views
29
bonlessdimocel
bonlessdimocel
Sunly
Replies
24
Views
136
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
duxtp
Replies
5
Views
97
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
L
Replies
8
Views
89
starseed
starseed

Users who are viewing this thread

  • FoidMayweather
  • IneedToslaylol
  • EstradiolUser
Back
Top