Growth plates closing

s4raw

s4raw

Bronze
How much time do I have until my plates fully close (taiba is still open)

Attachments

• 3839037_20231223_171653 (1).jpg
    3839037_20231223_171653 (1).jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 0
just take aromasin/arimidex

Not a really clear picture but I would say that you have a little bit of growth left there. Probably got a few months left. If you want them to stay open take an aromatase inhibitor asap.

• So Sad
Reactions: s4raw
Not a really clear picture but I would say that you have a little bit of growth left there. Probably got a few months left. If you want them to stay open take an aromatase inhibitor asap.
Thank you so much man but this is 1 month ago I got scammed a FKING CHINK FOR AROMASIN I WILL FUCKING KILL THIS NIGGA IF I FOUND OUT WHERE HE LIVES

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thank you so much man but this is 1 month ago I got scammed a FKING CHINK FOR AROMASIN I WILL FUCKING KILL THIS NIGGA IF I FOUND OUT WHERE HE LIVES
Lmao, where did you buy it? I just hopped on arimidex from brainlabz. You should take arimidex and not Aromasin.

• Love it
Bro please tell me how much days I have left I need to make cash quick and I will get my motivation if I find out how much time I have left

Bro please tell me how much days I have left I need to make cash quick and I will get my motivation if I find out how much time I have left
I can’t tell you brodi, no one can. I would say that if you can get the Ai in like a month or 2 you will be on time. After that you are probably fucked.

Lmao, where did you buy it? I just hopped on arimidex from brainlabz. You should take arimidex and not Aromasin.
They don't ship it to my country dude and the price for AROMASIN is like 100$$ and also it's a third world country 😔😔

They don't ship it to my country dude and the price for AROMASIN is like 100$$ and also it's a third world country 😔😔
Check napsgear.org

I can’t tell you brodi, no one can. I would say that if you can get the Ai in like a month or 2 you will be on time. After that you are probably fucked.
How can I rope without any pain

• JFL
Reactions: zombie and Gaygymmaxx
Nigga I said how much time do I have left before my plates fuse. Also I have no money and I am considering rope or ER 😞
choose the latter

hm, let me ask my magic 8 ball

Bfbdf23f9c25c68ff014920afcbe8cd1

Nigga I said how much time do I have left before my plates fuse. Also I have no money and I am considering rope or ER 😞
Shut up nigger it’s not ur height it’s ur face

Why dont you Ask the doctor dumass nigga
I live below poverty line and my parents dgaf and I got the money in the first place by scamming. I would literally kill for hgh and asin

just take aromasin/arimidex
No retard no people dont have knowlledge about how ai impacts health, take 300-500mg of test coupled with dht to antagonize the estrogen and get the androgens needed to grow

No retard no people dont have knowlledge about how ai impacts health, take 300-500mg of test coupled with dht to antagonize the estrogen and get the androgens needed to grow
Nigga thinks he can gaslight people

Nigga thinks he can gaslight people
Ok fucking asshole take ai and suffer the consecuences dumbass i was trying to helo, enjoy heart disease, death of neurons and hair loss.
I am medicine student in my 3rd year of medicine school but listen to a random indian telling you to take ais

• JFL
Nigga I have no fking money for ru and I don't have enough money for buying test too. Only thing that's keeping me alive is 2.5 letz

Hope you nuke ur e2 and learn the hard way
Nigga and also androgens can make the growth plates closed so I can't take th fking risks. There are also no studies that back up your claim too. Maybe I will consider your opinion after 2 months after I get my bag nigguah

side effects?
Once I started taking 2mgs (from other source) I experienced: dry lips, sore throat, headaches, pain in back and ankles. Most went away after a few days tho.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Once I started taking 2mgs (from other source) I experienced: dry lips, sore throat, headaches, pain in back and ankles. Most went away after a few days tho.
know any that ship to europe (Belgium specifically)

nigga cant find Deus and napsgear looks so untrustable
Just search on steroid forums and you will see they are legit. You could also go on meso rx and find cheap sources over there.