Growth plates still open at 17yo what should I do?

FootFungus88

FootFungus88

Iron
Some months ago I had an X ray on my foot which clearly showed that the growth plate was about 70-80% closed but still some space. Since then I've been taking an Argine-Lysine-Ornithine combination and I have grown from like 178 to 181cm (I think that is 5'11) I think the supplements are doing somenthing but not that much, so I'm thinking of taking mk-677 too (I can't get any real things like cjd or pharma grade hgh cause I would get ass raped by my parents)

I'm also thinking of trying other copes like stretching or HIIT training and sheeit but idk

Also, my height potential is like 185 cm but idk if I will get there

lucky bastard. just use the search feature??? tiktokers, man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus and Zonar
lucky bastard. just use the search feature???
I wanted a second opinion on what should I take cause I've been reading the most insane copes for heightmaxxing, for example people absolutely trusting that subliminals will make them grow with closed growth plates

They worked for me
5’12 —> 6’0
Absolutely impossible, most surely you measured yourself wrong or maybe you had your spine compressed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyRotbard, shahid khan and Amadeus
Obvious answer but you might need to hear it again: Aromstase inhibitors

Mk is good but if you have money do hgh since this might be your last chance to become leggy

Spine can grow till 23 but focus on legs rn bro

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88
Obvious answer but you might need to hear it again: Aromstase inhibitors

Mk is good but if you have money do hgh since this might be your last chance to become leggy

Spine can grow till 23 but focus on legs rn bro
Are there any non pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors supplements? Or shoud I just stop being a pussy and blast Arimidex or Aromasin

Are there any non pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors supplements? Or shoud I just stop being a pussy and blast Arimidex or Aromasin
Yeah you can avoid eating peaches and more mushrooms (there are more foods google them) but since they are natural they wont have such a strong effect

You can be a bit of a pussy and do both but with a lower arimidex dose and then slowly highen it up

Im not sure but the correct one was 12.5mg per week if you want results without killing yourself (do more research about this also)

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88