Growth spurts are possible even in your 20s apparently.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Dennis Rodman. 5'10 to 6'3 in 2 months to 6'7 by the end of the year.
David Robinson 5'8 in High school to 7'1
Dwight Howard 5'9 to 6'8 in two years of his high school
Lamar Odom. 6'2 in high school to 6'9 by the junior year of college.
Scorrie Pippen 6'1 in high school to 6'8 by the time he was in sophomore year of college.
Jeremy Lin. 5'3 to 6'3 in 3 years and grew well into his 20s.

"Sometimes, a kid with big feet is a telltale sign that eventually, at some point, he should be big. There is no telling how and when it will happen (or if the kid just got freaky big feet)." is this legit?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, deepfuckingvalue, Lmao and 9 others
Scorrie Pippen 6'1 in high school to 6'8 by the time he was in sophomore year of college.

"Sometimes, a kid with big feet is a telltale sign that eventually, at some point, he should be big. There is no telling how and when it will happen (or if the kid just got freaky big feet)." is this legit?
Water. Here on .org we grow shoulders in our 30s @cytoplasm

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore, Lebron_James and 10 others
size 9 feet its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sickdawgie, no-mogger-no-cry and 2 others

yeah sure bro , totally not due to the fact that their dads are tall af and they caught up to it sure sure

exception - jeremy lin

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

got big feet for my height is there still hope bhaijaaans

High IQ as always. St. TikTokcels always makes highly informative, well researched posts that are direct and extremely detailed/elaborate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, n9wiff, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Accelerator
High IQ as always. St. TikTokcels always makes highly informative, well researched posts that are direct and extremely detailed/elaborate
Sorry, bucko, but these so called 0.001% exceptions are statistically irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
I'm hitting primetime soon
Hurry Up Running GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, Jason Voorhees and Accelerator
my brother getting height and clavicle gains even at 25+ idk how

5"9.5 what does this mean then
Sorry man that’s not good. Even pre puberty my arms were pretty long. Ur wingspan is usually an inch or 2 above ur height

• So Sad
Reactions: manletmogger
smokes from 18 and he has widest clavicles ever seen lol

Sorry man that’s not good. Even pre puberty my arms were pretty long. Ur wingspan is usually an inch or 2 above ur height
Although ig it depends too. I have a friend whose 6’0 but his wingspan is 5’9 but it’s quite rare

so am I not gonna grow then its over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Accelerator
my foot size is 7 im 5"6.5 jflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, ltsOver and manletmogger
so am I not gonna grow then its over
Again. I can’t say for sure. Height is weird cause anything can happen. But most likely you’ll be between 5’7-5’9.

I'm hitting primetime soon
Hurry Up Running GIF
Just few more years and I'll turn into Jason Lewis. We are winning!

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and cytoplasm
Again. I can’t say for sure. Height is weird cause anything can happen. But most likely you’ll be between 5’7-5’9.
brutal is 5 10 even possible my parents are 5 9 and 5 3 btw

• +1
Possible. My parents are 5’3 and 5’0 for example and I’m 5’11. Although they are ethnic.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and manletmogger
Possible. My parents are 5’3 and 5’0 for example and I’m 5’11. Although they are ethnic.
Holy shit ur so lucky wtf life fuel for 6ft

• +1
Growing is possible at any age with visualization, manifestation, and meditation.

Almost all of these people have used one of these techniques to force themselves to grow taller, along with a proper diet and sleep schedule.

Having a tenacious mindset is the most underrated looksmax ever. Believe you can achieve a set task and you will certainly reach it.

I myself went from 183cm to 194cm, and I'm trying to reach 196 by the end of the summer. I was and am slamming lots of vitamins and eating in a caloric surplus high in protein.

Shit is really hard to do though, it certainly drains you mentally to some extent, especially in regards to changing your height when your growth plates are closed.

• +1
I kept growing in my early 20s some 2-3 cm of height

• Woah
Nba player cj mcollum might've had the funniest growth spurt, started high school as a 5 foot 2 freshman and there's videos of him playing basketball

On my 16th birthday I was around 5’7.5 or so
I haven't grown in about 1 and a half years and only had 1 growth spurt so is it possible that I get some godly one soon

• +1
23 rn
Can't wait for my growth spurt fuaaaark

jeremy lin is not 6'3

its simple if you have a moustache your pretty much doing growing,if you have barely any body/facial hair your still in puberty

• +1
"Sometimes, a kid with big feet is a telltale sign that eventually, at some point, he should be big. There is no telling how and when it will happen (or if the kid just got freaky big feet)." is this leg
Lifefuel!!!:feelsautistic:

• +1
its simple if you have a moustache your pretty much doing growing,if you have barely any body/facial hair your still in puberty
I had a moustache at 14 lol and I guess that’s when I stopped growing but ngl a lot of my friends have them at my age and they still grew a lot so idk bro

I had a moustache at 14 lol and I guess that’s when I stopped growing but ngl a lot of my friends have them at my age and they still grew a lot so idk bro
thats cope it only forms at end of develppement from 14,even a stubble 9/10 times done growing i just hope atleast 5'11 so your average bc even me at 6'0 barefoot i get height mogged by most guys,especially since you didnt grow in a year defo done growing

• +1
thats cope it only forms at end of develppement for white people,ven a stubble 9/10 times done growing i just hope atleast 5'11 so your average bc even me at 6'0 barefoot i get height mogged by most guys,especially since you didnt grow in a year defo done growing

• +1
thats cope it only forms at end of develppement from 14,even a stubble 9/10 times done growing i just hope atleast 5'11 so your average bc even me at 6'0 barefoot i get height mogged by most guys,especially since you didnt grow in a year defo done growing
Oh Tbf I only have a pedo tauche and bum fluff on my chin so I think I still am

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Oh Tbf I only have a pedo tauche and bum fluff on my chin so I think I still am
if you didnt grow a ince in a year and you have a moustache,0 chance you grow you will see soon enough tho tbf

• +1
if you didnt grow a ince in a year and you have a moustache,0 chance you grow you will see soon enough tho tbf
Fairs well I haven’t grown in a very long time so it’s probably wraps for me

• So Sad
Yea water

But the chance for that to happend is very low

• JFL
I am 5’ 8” with size 13 feet. My feet kept growing into my 20s, but alas i am still manlet

these are extreme examples tbh

although smaller growth spurts are possible

I had a recent growth spurt at 20 year old I grew 4cm from 187cm to 191cm